Doomsday Arcade: Finale Episode: Behind The Scenes

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Finale Episode: Behind The Scenes

See the hard work and shenanigans that went into the series finale, going live this Thursday at noon EST.

Be sure to join Doomsday Arcade's Facebook Fan Page here.

Watch Video

Ohh you have summer in new Zealand? Here in Sweden we still have snow......
Btw, can't wait until thursday.

Erm... shouldn't it be "finale episode" first and than behind the scenes? It can be kinda spoilery... Whatever I'll watch it anyway :p

I'm a little worried that the finale will be ruined the sound of the wind pelting through...

Thursday couldn't be coming any more slowly...

Can't....
Wait........

Glad to see you are taking time to make the finale great. Still sad this is ending. I look forward to the sword fight, especially since I've been taking classes in stage combat, it'll make things more interesting. I can sort of tell what was going to happen when that guy with the scooter walked in, but why was he there? Was there a trail nearby? I'd like to see him try and ride that thing over those rocks...

Yerpee

It's good to see the Michael's as real people as well as AWESOME CHARACTERS OF EPICNESS.

Now, if we can just steal them away for Escapism UK, we'll have beat Escapism Sydney! ;)

This is going to be epic!

raaaaaaaaaaargh!

I wants the finale!

NAOW!

addeB:

They are in Australia silly foo'. Is it that hard to believe that they are two separate countries with next to nothing in common?

OT: nice to see all the actors and people behind the characters, good job, always nice to hear an Aussie accent in this infernal hell hole*.

*China

"Once I gain control of its power, I will add lines and fuck it up again!"

We'll see how the finale turns out this Thursday... I'll be waiting for it...

Zeeky_Santos:

addeB:

They are in Australia silly foo'. Is it that hard to believe that they are two separate countries with next to nothing in common?

OT: nice to see all the actors and people behind the characters, good job, always nice to hear an Aussie accent in this infernal hell hole*.

*China

Well to be fair he was talking about saying epic in his kiwi accent.

I am SO looking forward to this. The behind the scenes stuff was fun.

Zeeky_Santos:

addeB:

*China

Ohh my bad, don't know what i got new Zealand from :P

makes me wish i knew you guys. look pretty cool to hang with.
also cant wait til thurs.

Looks like it'll be going out on a high, just a shame it's going out in the first place really :(

*sniff* If you leave me now, you take away a really small not overly important part of me....OOOHoooohhOOOOH no DDA please don't go....

Finally! This is gonna be awesome! So uh, what're you guys doing after this is all over?

im looking forward to this one. ive been following this series from the start, and now its gonna end. :( hope they make something after this.

Can't Wait!!!!

If only we could watch a behind the scenes for every episode, that was awesome...

I can't wait.... o(OwO)o

The cool kid with the scooter was clearly the star of the episode.

"Cool kid with a scooter, he is in the frame."

I can't wait for the pun filled finale!

DAM YOU COOL KID WITH THE SCOOTER!
i want a scooter
and thursday can't wait!

LOL Kill you in the face.

That's been an inside joke with my immediate family here for a year now. XD

IZ WANTZ FINALE NAO!

But I dont want D.A too end D:

With that kick might Michael get to play for the Demons (AFL team)

Why must you continue to tease????? Can't wait for Friday! Why can't it come out Thursday noon Australian time?! =(

DO WANT.

What was with that duck laugh at the end?

I find it funny that DA fans always complained that the Escapist didn't properly advertise it (I never cared much about advertising, though) and now that there's only one episode left we get this stravaganza.

I'm loving this stravaganza.

Windy weather may be bad for your mikes (and your Mikes), but doesn't it make everything much more epic?

addeB:

We still have snow in Scotland

One more reason to move to Australia

I wonder were in Melbourne there filming? :D

Am i the only one who thinks that the "finale" coming out on April fools day is not a coincidence?
(fingers crossed for it not actually being the end.)

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here