Escapist News Network: Special Edition

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Special Edition

Games with special editions harbor a dark secret.
Become a fan on Facebook!

Watch Video

"I'll be YOUR ball boy anytime"
"This is the best footage of china we could find"

Priceless

This episode was a little weak. The only good parts were Ryan Quickbender's mysterious third arm, the Ryan Quickbender body pillow (I'd rather have a Kathleen one), and the ping-pong.

Wondered if Alan Wake was going to get mentioned. Didn't take long for the ping pong table in the new moonbase to get used either, I see.

That was brilliant, especially loved the ending.

Yay! Andy! Has he been on ENN before this? I forget...

Special Editions...I won't buy it if its just an artbook and soundtrack. It needs a figure or something.

Which is why Bioshock 2's special edition sucked. OHH! Music, art, and posters! An vinyl. A fucking vinyl record.

God you guys suck at table tennis :p

I also have the Ryan Quickbender pillowcase preordered...... :3

<3

Hey, I'll have you know that I do indeed have a record player, so that vinyl's been played at least 3 times since I bought it.

Anyway, not your greatest episode, although certainly not your worst either.

Hehe! Brilliant!

The GoW interview made me giggle...Andrew is hilarious!

Please, whatever you do, don't ever put an image of Matt on a body pillow. Please?

Bad mental image! Out! OUT!

I have to wonder how much of your ending bits are scripted and how much are improv. Because these last few weeks they seemed pretty improv.

mmmmm... Ryan Quickbender moe pillow....

Quick, where can I preorder!?

Good episode, looks like Kathleen was more cautious this week with her choice of clothing

ahiddenfigure:
Please, whatever you do, don't ever put an image of Matt on a body pillow. Please?

Bad mental image! Out! OUT!

At the PAX panel, Matt said the pillow would just be the bottom half.

I don't think I'm helping, am I?

mortalsatsuma:
Good episode, looks like Kathleen was more cautious this week with her choice of clothing

The reason: We all pointed it out last time... :P

You do know that if Bioware 3 did include gramophone technology that it'd sell out on the day of release....

But I love
10 PRINT NOSTALGIA MONEY; 20 GOTO 10

Just needs a LOAD"$",8,1

Haha, I loved the third arm thing, that was great. Poor Graham, sinus infections suck, or so I hear.

Great as always. hilarious ending during credits

Very happy to see Andrew on ENN.

I think Mr. Villi looks and has the same "air" or "manner" as Mr.yi from Game dogs :)
I especially liked the "god of war" skit and the credits joke, the board is perfekt for stuff like that :D

And I thought the first Final Fantasy XIII joke was stupid... it's like they're just recycling their old Eternal Sonata jokes and applying it to an actual game.

Finally, an official Ryan Quickbender moe pillow! My homemade one was starting to rip and fade.

Well.. This had to happen at some point. I was eating noodles, and when the name Ian Villi came to the screen, my tasty, tasty food went flying 'cause of laughter and I almost fell of my chair because of that.

LRR and Finnish names <3

P.S. Andy was awesome!

PING PONG TABLE!

You guys missed one on the Lunar box set. With a pre-order of Lunar 2 you got a special edition boxing hand puppet of either Dragon Master Alex or the Evil Wizard Ghaleon!

"best footage of china we could find" Hilarious!
"I'll be *your* ball boy anytime, Kathleen!" Loved it!

So.... what's the release date for the Special Edition ENN package?? (I want my soundtrack! ;) )

I think I'll hold out for the Kathleen body pillow.

Thats why Duke Nukem forever is takeing so long to come out, the developers are makeing tons a special edition crap!

Did anyone else notice kathlean said "Square" not "Square enix" not sure if it was ment to be like that though

lol I loved it! great episode (as usual)

...I've been wondering what was up with all the crap they pack in special edition games these days...

"This is the best footage of China we could find"

Hoping Graham gets better soon

Who WOULDN'T be her ball boy?

Loved the episode.
Especially the sadistic acting relative to God Of War, gives ideas...

Thromboid? I must confess, I would have expected thromborax.

Vohn_exel:
Poor Graham, sinus infections suck, or so I hear.

In my experience, sinus infections are characterized by a lack of suction, or indeed of any kind of air movement.

Garfy:
"I'll be YOUR ball boy anytime"
"This is the best footage of china we could find"

Best quote ever :P

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist: