Game Dogs: Episode 12: The Party

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Episode 12: The Party

Roger and Chet attend their first E3 party.

Watch Video

LOL the entire time

I love the Yahtzee cameo

LOL a Roger fucking up his chance to get laid

I like Sir Dick the Duke the dude gets all the bitches with that accent

That's was a funny episode gents...The yahtzee appearance was especially exquisite and Sir Dick the Duke was a nice addition. But something's missing oh yeah Where's Bethany?

You guys nailed it this week.

This is pretty much what the after-parties at GameX felt like. Well, except for the butt-sniffing.

I think.

Hee he was talking SLOWLY for once--but why is it in there? Is this some kind of experiment? AM I BECOMING PART OF A STATISTIC?

LordBojangles:
Hee he was talking SLOWLY for once--but why is it in there? Is this some kind of experiment? AM I BECOMING PART OF A STATISTIC?

I think it was a joke about how Sir Dick doesn't like to talk like he's in a ren-fair, comparing it to Yahtzee preferring to talk very slowly, suggesting that his usual fast paced speech is just something he does for appearances.

Lol Yahtzee reading, so calm

Horrible horrible horrible episode. Clear step down from the two before. God, if this crap expects to be the poster child of the Thursday three, you people can start getting your act together or accept this thing doesn't even hope to compete in quality with Apocalypse Lane or Doraleous. Also, incredibly lazy animation in the dance floor.

I half expected Yahtzee to break character and just go "Well, what the f*ck are you doing here?" I think it would've added impact, but I guess the exclusion of it shatters people's hopes.

Also, I laughed at Dick's comment on "Just keep remaking it until you get it right. That's what I did..."

The show is starting to pick up, so I guess this is a good sign. Just...no more cardboard cutouts for dancers. Please. That was beyond horrible.

About 6:42, is that Frank Klepacki I can hear playing in the background?

i'm not complaining about it, but i am a bit confused as to the Yahtzee cameo. could someone please explain what that was about?

BlueInkAlchemist:
You guys nailed it this week.

This is pretty much what the after-parties at GameX felt like. Well, except for the butt-sniffing.

I think.

trade the butt sniffing for ass kissing instead and you have it about right

FlameOfArnor:
i'm not complaining about it, but i am a bit confused as to the Yahtzee cameo. could someone please explain what that was about?

What day is it today, fine sir?

This keeps getting better. I'm glad I stuck with it.

I've never seen Yahtzee so... calm.

Very interesting...

Yahtzee Cameo is epic...and so different!

Great Episode lmao

I think the Yahtzee appearance was a stunt. As a joke is was bad, but Yahtzee is beloved so surely we'll forgive and forget?

Not likely.

Are all the animations on this site going to get yahtzee cameos?

Yeah, pretty much watched it just to see the Yahtzee cameo.

Still not amused by this show.

I don't like Just Dick, but Sir Dick the Duke is hilarious :)

Okay, friendly advice, it was funny, but donīt stretch the jokes so long they become annoying okay?
Most recent example, the Yahtzee Cameo, i laughed, but iīm not british nor does my grasp of the english language strech so far as to understand even ONE WORD HE SAID!
Last example i can remember, in the Booth Bitch episode, Mr.Yees sniffing...
Both go on FOREVER!They never fucking END!
And i pray to the lords of all that is holy to make it stop.
I could have jumped them, but thatīs not the point of a show right?
You donīt make a show so that the viewer jumps over to just the good bits.
Thing is, if a funny scene goes on for over 30 seconds, it kind of stops being funny...

Okay so can someone tell me why Yahtzee was in this episode??

I think I am insane, I saw Yhatzee in the video O_O

This is the first time I've heard Yahtzee speaking very calm. I think Rodger should just be himself. Chet should be the one to change himself to get chicks.

Oh my god, I totally just figured out who Dick the Duke is! I know you guys can't say who the characters are parodies of, but I think most of us can figure out who Dick the Duke is suppose to be. Can anyone else figure it out? Think about it... DICK. What name could that possibly be related too...

Well, I'm gonna give you guys a chance to figure it out for yourselves, as I think it's pretty obvious. And just to prove I know who it is, here's a hint, his name was mentioned in a very early Zero Punctuation episode. (Maybe that's why Yahtzee had a cameo in this episode)

EDIT: "Just keep making sequals till you get it right, that's what I do" Oh, now I KNOW I'm right.

Yahtzee reciting Keats... Holy crap, that was the funniest thing I've heard all week. Freakin' Brilliant.

And all the not-so-subtle jabs at 'in'famous game-designers through the entire thing - the Daikatana being the best - simply awesome.

I can't believe Yathzee would lower himself so low to be in this garbage fest called an animation.

Who is Sir Dick supposed to be? Lord British, of course... know yer roots.

willgreg123:
Oh my god, I totally just figured out who Dick the Duke is! I know you guys can't say who the characters are parodies of, but I think most of us can figure out who Dick the Duke is suppose to be. Can anyone else figure it out? Think about it... DICK. What name could that possibly be related too...

Well, I'm gonna give you guys a chance to figure it out for yourselves, as I think it's pretty obvious. And just to prove I know who it is, here's a hint, his name was mentioned in a very early Zero Punctuation episode. (Maybe that's why Yahtzee had a cameo in this episode)

Easy there captain of the good ship E.Go.
I don't give a shit about games developers as people, only their work and even I got it.

Good episode.

Not half bad. Strange one this week, but better than the last couple.

Still this show is terrible. Yahtzee stole the show in my opinion. He pretty much summed up the entire series thus far in that segment.

The bit at the beginning, "Game Dogs was animated. Deal with it" is very apt.

"even if it doesn't work out, just keep making sequels until it does. "

that was great in line with him having made 25 games of the same sequel lol

I had given up on this show after episode 4 or so, but came in because of the Yahtzee cameo and it wasn't that bad.

"I'm a game designer. Wanna get a drink and sniff each others butts?"
"Okey."
"SWEET!"

I think we all can learn something about dating in this show...

JimmerDunda:
I can't believe Yathzee would lower himself so low to be in this garbage fest called an animation.

i will this show its very good

thursday but what does that have to do with it?

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here