Game Dogs: Episode 12: The Party

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

BEST, EPISODE, EVAR! Nice to see Yahtzee returning the favor to Pitts.

ironlordthemad:

Issue13:

Who is Sir Dick supposed to be? Lord British, of course... know yer roots.

Easy there captain of the good ship E.Go.
I don't give a shit about games developers as people, only their work and even I got it.

The hell? That was completly out of left feild, I was just trying to make it a fun guessing game. Whatever, yes it's obviously Lord British (Richard Garriott)

FlameOfArnor:
i'm not complaining about it, but i am a bit confused as to the Yahtzee cameo. could someone please explain what that was about?

Uh... Big Lipped Alligator Moment? ;)

Hilarious episode! I loved this one!

Herr Wozzeck:

FlameOfArnor:
i'm not complaining about it, but i am a bit confused as to the Yahtzee cameo. could someone please explain what that was about?

Ok i might be being slightly retarded but...
WHA?

Why the Yahtzee cameo? There's no reason for it. Why does this series keep swinging back and forth between horribly delivered narrative and just plain stupidity.

This episode was the first to mix the two.

IT was not TOO bad this time around.

Although I gotta ask....what was with the Zero Punctuation short at the 3 minute mark?

Nice job again, guys. Loved the Yahtzee cameo, Sir Duke, all of it. Looking forward to next week.

Digikid:
IT was not TOO bad this time around.

Although I gotta ask....what was with the Zero Punctuation short at the 3 minute mark?

I'm really sad that it has to be spelled out this way, but something tells me it's not a worldwide phenomenon.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_fools

FlameOfArnor:

Herr Wozzeck:

FlameOfArnor:

Ok i might be being slightly retarded but...
WHA?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BigLippedAlligatorMoment

Haha, I didn't expect that cameo :-D

What book was it from by the way ?

Hah, pretty good episode.

Only time I have ever laughed watching this was when it wasn't even Game Dogs. Can this show become like Zero Punctuation 2 every week and just have Yahtzee reading literature? IT's honestly better and funnier.

it actually wasn't bad. Yahtzee should coem by more often.

here's to thiking that he walked into them making the original episode and saying, "this is fucking retarded!" and helping with the fix.

PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE oh god they're so bad

and what's with the animation? stop bobbing back and forth.

I'm starting to enjoy this show less.... while everyone is enjoying it more.....

Theron Salard:

JimmerDunda:
I can't believe Yathzee would lower himself so low to be in this garbage fest called an animation.

i will this show its very good

No... No its not. It has become nothing more than a failure of lame jokes and gimmicks to try to appeal to furries, people with no sense of humor and people who still like over the top memes.

what? game dogs is animated NOOOO!!

Is it just me or was that a parody of Richard Garriott?

Also, that sudden non sequitur Yahtzee cameo in the middle.. XD

Gotta admit I'm surprised he would appear in this kind of thing.

Dick the duke is going space.

Heart of Darkness:
I half expected Yahtzee to break character and just go "Well, what the f*ck are you doing here?" I think it would've added impact, but I guess the exclusion of it shatters people's hopes.

Also, I laughed at Dick's comment on "Just keep remaking it until you get it right. That's what I did..."

The show is starting to pick up, so I guess this is a good sign. Just...no more cardboard cutouts for dancers. Please. That was beyond horrible.

Aww.. You said everything I had to say about it xD

I'm actually a bit more stunned that Yahtzee kept with it to be honest.. I too was expecting him to break character, so it was more of a shock that he didn't.

I agree, this show is starting to go some where...

For the record, I kinda like the show. Is it the best? No. But I don't think it's as bad as all these people are making it out to be. At least it's not "I Hit It With My Axe".

Game dogs is a terrible, animated blah blah blah rant rant rant.
If ya don't like it don't watch it.
Also does anyone know if these guy's are Furries? Just askin'.

I'm easy to appeal to and the Yahtzee thing was the only part I mildly enjoyed. The rest just fell flat.

And Officially, this show is sucking again for me. Seriously, this show was doing great, then it started getting smutty. I mean, you do have to realize that they are dogs, but the show doesn't have to be so... perverted. Gosh, first it was Jennifer and Roger wanting to "Hump" her, then it was Mr. Yee sniffing a transvestites bum for a whole episode, then Bob being a Transvestite, and Yiff piles. Now this. This episode wasn't too good anyways, I don't like Larpers. Let's try and keep the sex jokes to a minimum from now on, mkay?

I loved this series. The series is definitely getting funnier. What happened to Bethany?

EDIT: Am I the only one who thinks Yahtzee should do books on tape?

Buccura:

yes you are correct sir/mama

ForgottenPr0digy:

Buccura:

I posses the XY Chromosome pattern

Where was the funny? WHERE WAS THE FUNNY!?
Man, Yahtzee reading poetry shouldn't be the the funniest thing in the episode.
It's like every 3 or 4 episodes there's an actual funny episode, but the rest just suck.

Buccura:

ForgottenPr0digy:

Buccura:

I posses the XY Chromosome pattern

Ok good info to know next time

Is it wrong to say that I only laughed at the Bob comment, the "insane in the furbrain" tag and the yathzee cameo?

Because other than that, the episode seemed to have sucked. But, Beth wasn't here so that was a plus. But the "dancing" card boards was probably worse.

ROFL Yahtzee was fking amazing

I am the very temple of delight
Veiled melancholy has her sovereign shrine
Though seen of none, save him
Who's Strenuous Tongue
can burst joys great
Against his Pallet thigh
His soul shale taste the sadness of her might
And be among her cloudy trophies hung

Hm... Sex poems

dont mean to be rude, but im sorry to say that none of the ep's in this series have managed to make me more than smile (occasionally - unlike nearly all other series' on the escapist).

=\

So THATS what yahtzee does in his free time..

Hey whats you name?
Yano what, it doesnt matter.
Im a game designer, wanna get a drink and sniff eachothers butts?
Sweet!

THE chat up line.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)