Doomsday Arcade: Episode 25: Series Finale

Pages PREV 1 . . . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 . . . 18 NEXT

Bruce and Kratos' fight is probably my favourite bit out of the whole series; just a perfect moment - 'You've tied this kangeroo down sport'. Classic, and that explosion was deliciously OTT :p

that was so so awesome, well done guys. Hope you go on to make something new!

makeadvdmakeadvdmakeadvdmakeadvdmakeadvdmakeadvdmakeadvdmakeadvdmakeadvdmakeadvd

This show will be sorely missed

Holy homo erotic sub-text; Truly Epic!

And what's next?

Brilliant. Got to say this will be missed, it's up there with Spaced in terms of epicness. Here's hoping to more content. Long live Arcadocalypse (the original name was much better).

Man I'm gonna miss this series.

Still think the man upstairs is Russ Pits/Kane

Monkeynuke:
I am completely satisfied by that ending!
It was awesome!

I though it was going to be Master Hand xD

i believed there would be 2 men up stairs master hand and crazy hand everybody always forgets crazy hand

CounterAttack:

jericu:
We never did get that montage on Brucie, did we...

Actually, yeah we did. In episode 24, after Bruce says, "This heart's only failed me once before."

All that really did was explain why he was able to blow up Kratos in this episode. It didn't actually explain who in the hell he was.

jericu:
All that really did was explain why he was able to blow up Kratos in this episode. It didn't actually explain who in the hell he was.

I'm gonna go with an "Australian", but I guess it's still pending, though even Duke Nukem showed up...

Baron von Awesomehat:

De Ronneman:

Who was the guitarist?

Shanks

Nope, his face and hands are kept apart. He is never seen paying the solo parts. The hands are shown he is shown with a guitar, but never together. Sure, he can play Still Alive, but that shit was pretty wild at some points.

I almost hoped it was Ian Dorsch...

Very nice ending! So much awesomeness in those ~25 mins and I didn't got borred of it once.
I love the way you ended it - it worked very well imo.

I really hope we've see more from you guys in the future, because Doomsday Arcade has been one of the most well made shows on this site:)

Great ending and all, but who the in the flying fuckballs is The Man Upstairs?!

That was pretty funny, very good.

Il not lie though, i skipped the song part.

Congratulations and well done.

Tbh I thought it was Taboo from SSBB. : /

The man upstairs was Leisure Suit Larry.

Well, Kratos was a cockbite. Not as much as in the games, though.

Also, cop-out up the ass.

Very good ending, and preety smart now showing who the man upstairs was, i always thought it was Kefka from FF6

Hope you guys do more stuff!

Hurrah! Just finished my Doomsday Arcade marathon! There's a definite improvement from the start to the finish. Also, how many people do you know? There are millions of them in this series.

guile?

Epic, I like the battle between Bruce and Kratos. +1000000000000000000000000 for the Leroy Jenkins reference.

For goodness sake... ok you know what? Do you really want to know who is the man upstairs? Do you?
Fine then...

the man upstairs is Us, it's you, it's me! It's the viewers! We had power over them by watching the show! We are their gods!

And yet, we're furiously arguing who the man upstairs could be just like the gods in the pantheon of old!

We'll miss you guys... and the dice lord.

One question I have is what parade did they use for their own at the end of the show?

Once again, this was an awesome series and I'm glad I managed to tune in to see it all.

Awesome! Loved it! Well, except the music video. That was only good in a "So Bad, It's Hilarious!" way.

Anyway, since I'm not reading 13 pages of this entry right now, I just want to know one thing: Did you have a in mind a single character who was not previously seen or mentioned as being "The Man Upstairs"? I just want to know that it was a character and not a game developer. While being suitably meta and cool, that would have been too much like the ending to There Will Be Brawl, in my opinion.

And, I am slightly disappointed that we DIDN'T find out who it was. Anyone who would have been disappointed that it wasn't their favorite character is much too childish to even be watching the show, anyway, like that nerd-rage guy in the car.

But, all in all, an excellent ending to an excellent run. Can we expect any more Behind the Scenes stuff or outtakes in the future? I absolutely loved the elevator outtake.

Lien:
For goodness sake... ok you know what? Do you really want to know who is the man upstairs? Do you?
Fine then...

the man upstairs is Us, it's you, it's me! It's the viewers! We had power over them by watching the show! We are their gods!

And yet, we're furiously arguing who the man upstairs could be just like the gods in the pantheon of old!

You are right Lien, it is 'us'. So if they were to make it some figure, it would have to be human. So, let's just say said person became Polybius'ed and leave it at that.

And so, the doomsday arcade comes to a close, and with an epic battle too.

I can't wait for the next show from you two. Hope it gets on the escapist!

Lien:
We'll miss you guys... and the dice lord.

Your next project should be a show about the Dice Lord. All Dice Lord, all the time. I would watch that. I would pay to watch that. I would do...things to watch that.

Ooh! And Krazy Kratos co-stars.

*Wipes tear off of cheek*
An epic end to Doomsday Arcade. Goodbye Lund and Shanks.
The greatest series on the Escapist must be put onto a DVD!!!

EDIT: I still think 'the man upstairs' should have been Nefarius...

I can't believe it's over...
This show was so epic.

I cried a tear of joy for lazercat in lazerheaven.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG IT'S DUKE NUKEM AT THE END OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!11!!1!1oneoneeleven

sorry for late reply, I was Permabanned when it came out. That was such an awesome and epic ending, totally justified how you didn't name the bad guy and at the same time started an argument over who it was anyway.

"Kratos, why do you have only one candle in the cake?"
"Because it's the easiest way to blow away the competition."
*Decapitation*
"Never question me AGAIN!"

I laughed really hard at that.
I'm sad the show is over.

I don't think it is over natharius was never finished and he isn't an npc I think there may be more to come yes I know what he said in the video but think about it

it was batman

I WANT DVD!!!!!

DEEE VEEE DEEEE!!!

or HD or BluRay or something. Or make a torrent at least!

Pages PREV 1 . . . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 . . . 18 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here