Doomsday Arcade: Episode 25: Series Finale

Pages PREV 1 . . . 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 NEXT

I was actually hoping the man upstairs was Yahtzee...

Wow seriously, you get the award for the very best ending for i show i had originally thought i wouldn't have liked

I can't stop telling my friends about this hoping they see it before escapist takes it down. Bring it out on DVD! Pleeeeeeeease?

BuddyH:
The man up stairs should have so been either yahtzee [predicatable] or The austrailian attorney general, Michael Atkinson, i think.

That's so stupid! Yahtzee was in episode twenty-THREE!

Ghored:
Edit: Oh, and just remembered, what happened to whathisname? The guy who wiped both Michael's mind of the Polybius thing?

Well - Owen, the actor who played Nefarious...

I thinks it's Nefarious!

Definitely!

The Man Upstairs was definitely Sovereign.

I just watched all 25 episodes for the first time, over 3 days. This was fantastic. I really hope you move on to bigger and better things guys.

Even cynical Yatzee of ZP had to have enjoyed parts of that.
We all know he likes Mario more then Luigi.

Honestly though, it felt a little cobbled together. Like they ran out of steam.

Just saw the movie not sure if he gave away the man upstairs but I have a guess.

The man upstairs is:
Jack Thompson.

In another desperate attempt to convince us that games are evil and to hopefully have some violent games killed in the process.

Man I have been puttin off watchin this ep for ages, but it was worth the wait!

a bit gay thou there in the middle

-M

Just watched the series all the way through for the fourth time. Not bored yet.

Man, I'm still sad this is over.

The man upstairs is clearly the AI director from Left 4 Dead

DONE! It has taken me a span of a day to finish this whole series and i absolutely enjoyed it. Mind blasting! For exactly how long I took, I would have to see what time my post was yesterday on episode 1 of this awesome series!

Sad its over, but glad it was badass!

Did...did Lund & Shanks actually just make out?

O.o

And I thought the UST would just simmer 'neath the surface!

does anyone know if they're still making videos? 'cause if they are I want to know what they're doing and support them

storne:
does anyone know if they're still making videos? 'cause if they are I want to know what they're doing and support them

Here's Michael Shanks' YouTube channel and Michael Lund's. Shanks occasionally posts videos of his own creation, Lund has one video, nothing Doomsday Arcade related though. If you wanted to support though, go support Shanks' Doritos Ad competition submission.

- (shameless plug) -
Of course if you wanted some more Doomsday Arcade related videos, check out My YouTube Channel. I will forever support the Michaels for all the entertainment they've given me :)

wow that was completly epic

i think it was yahtzee

Hold up! You're telling me that you made an entire movie about a video game uprising, complete with they guys from Unskippable and you couldn't get a hold of Yahtzee to be the man upstairs!? At the very least he should have been in the series somewhere.
Aside from the last 5 minutes, the series as a whole was very well done.

(Nice kissing, you two practice that or something) hee hee

Him Again:
The man upstairs is clearly the AI director from Left 4 Dead

Clever thought, that would work too.

Just finished watching all 25 episodes just now, was slightly disapointed in not knowing everything, but seeing Duke Nukem appear at the end more than makes up for it.

WildManBill:
Hold up! You're telling me that you made an entire movie about a video game uprising, complete with they guys from Unskippable and you couldn't get a hold of Yahtzee to be the man upstairs!? At the very least he should have been in the series somewhere.

Yahtzee make a 10 second cameo in the Half Life episode, along with a longer cameo with Russ Pitts:

Meatman:
I can't stop telling my friends about this hoping they see it before escapist takes it down. Bring it out on DVD! Pleeeeeeeease?

If the escapist takes this down I will william murderface murderface murderface them.

i thought it was going to be yhatzee

Zeeky_Santos:

Meatman:

If the escapist takes this down I will william murderface murderface murderface them.

I've downloaded all the Hi-Res episodes, so if it gets taken down I'll be the first to not let it die. But for now, I'll support the series and continue watching the episodes from the site whenever I'm in the mood.

I think DVD is out of the question now, unless they did a revival of the series. Not really adding more episodes, but just re-airing them, which I really think they should do for some of the older series. I wonder what happened to There Will be Brawl's DVD... /goes researching

Wolf Devastator:

Zeeky_Santos:

Meatman:

I've downloaded all the Hi-Res episodes, so if it gets taken down I'll be the first to not let it die. But for now, I'll support the series and continue watching the episodes from the site whenever I'm in the mood.

I think DVD is out of the question now, unless they did a revival of the series. Not really adding more episodes, but just re-airing them, which I really think they should do for some of the older series. I wonder what happened to There Will be Brawl's DVD... /goes researching

this was aired on April first and then being April fools day they just made it a really long joke..... (maybe). I would also would buy a DVD, or even better pay to have the series revived, or at least a new awesome series.

Bit late, but just watched the entire series over 2 days, laughed my way through it all.

Loved it, absolutely loved it.

And was Bruce (sniper guy) wearing a Kelly-Gang helmet??

The man upstairs should have been toad, just cos. Loved the finale, the music video was epic, the guitar solo was epic'er, everything was fantastic.
Still remembering the mega-punch on pikachu.. that was super effective!

Hard to say what I think about it. It just feels like my soul was drained of...something...You know what...since it was asked, I'm going to go out of my way and supposed that it was Master Chief behind it all, just because I can and it was one of the few series not mentioned.

the man upstairs HAS to be Dr. Nefarious,..... god I miss this show

great episode except for the muxic video bit, it was creepy.
Free lazer kittens for everyone.

Krazy Kratos's Discount Furniture Emporium was one of the funniest things I have ever seen...

This was an awesome show

..Mm, an interesting way to end the series and I admired Luigi putting an end to Mario with a plumber because it's truly ironic. I also admired how everything set course to be put at an end. Realized Kratos had the same voice as DiceLord, but overall was surprised how he was killed...

Speaking of which, the man upstairs has to be Sephiroth, I mean it's so clear to me it would be so because checking back, no Final Fantasy character I know has shown and yet.. they announced it was some dude I never heard of @_@ ...I was creeped out by the "reunion" of side kissing, eh.. lol

Pages PREV 1 . . . 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here