Apocalypse Lane: Episode 42: The Vulture Adventure

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Episode 42: The Vulture Adventure

Steve and Cuddles head to Mel's Nails on 42 to find Gulliver.

Be sure to join the Apocalypse Lane Facebook Fan Page here.

Watch Video

Is it just me or are they getting more story driven then usual? It was very funny though especially the troll head commment...Guiliver is insane though and I can't see that ending well at all...

Good episode though, I really liked it.

WoW very nice i cant wait for the next one ^^

Apocalypse Lane. Good is all that can describe it. Also crazy. And freaky...and insane.

Good Episode

They need to kick Game Dogs off of the front page so Apocalypse Lane can be featured there. You guys are much more deserving of it.

Good episode ... The episode just seemed to fly by (never realized it was over 8min long)

WastedHero:
They need to kick Game Dogs off of the front page so Apocalypse Lane can be featured there. You guys are much more deserving of it.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

----
This show has incredible depth in story, along with comedy placed perfectly throughout.

I still watch Game Dogs to kill time, but it is just all over the place and there isn't any depth, and I certainly don't laugh.

What's up with the moon?

Man i love Frank's "code", im gonna try that sometime lol
Great episode liek always!

I was wondering what the hell the lights would reveal.
Gulever continues to scare the shit out of me. lol.

WastedHero:

i agree but if i dig into game dogs any more im gonna feel like im bullying it. it really does suck however this is much better.

Why's Apocalypse Lane been relegated from the top of the Page on a Thursday to the side at the bottom. Its not losing ratings is it?

polo

so many HOLY SHIT PLOT!!! but done right!

Best animation on this site by far!

"I love lame gay jokes."

WastedHero:

Yeah game dogs suck but no one listens to the little guy

Only 6 more to go Can't wait for the series finale, but i also hope it never comes

I love you guys <3!!

Gulliver is my favorite character hands down! The rooster is my second favorite =P.

I immediatly yelled Gulliver!! after seeing the bodies.
BTW frank's fucked up in the head too. Nice episode.

I wonder how many people are going to find this, considering that it isn't on the front page.

Good episode, though it seemed a little slower than usual.

Hahaha I love that bird Gulliver! xD
My favorite animated psychopath :P

Damnit I love this series. Excellent work Jon!

ConstantJoe:
What's up with the moon?

Ditto that.

Good episode this time around. You guys are starting to get better.

Battle of the bitches next week. It's gonna be awesome! Gulliver is gonna be a great ally against Obama and the D.C. Drome.

That was funny shit! Hickey cracks me up!

The Vulture is my new fave character. "So I killed everybody" haha, I can relate to that :)

Wow very interesting. Ass soon as they came in the store and saw the bodies I was like gulliver has done it again. That bird is effin crazy.

"I love saying gay jokes."

Good times, although why hasn't this come up on the main site? So few comments show it hasn't been properly displayed and that unfair for such an established feature!

fishbeinb:
Only 6 more to go Can't wait for the series finale, but i also hope it never comes

ONLY 6?! NO!!!!!!! WHY?!!! Oh well, awesome show!

i liked it better in the earlier episodes where it wasnt as much story driven and more focused on the humor, i guess like a sitcom. i still love it but my favorite episodes are the earlier ones......love the show this and zero punctuation is the only thing i do on this site

Holy fuck. 42. The answer...You've reached it!

Since DA said it was on Apocalypse Lane, are we ever going to see Kratos' Furniture Emporium as a cameo?

"You have to use the other hand when you take a piss, man! Just common courtesy."

rofl, that comment made my day. Poor stinky.

fishbeinb:

What, when did they say this? This has become my favorite show on the Escapist since Unforgotten Realms left. I don't want it to end...

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here