Rebecca Mayes Muses: Behind the Scenes

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Behind the Scenes

The lovely Ms. Mayes takes us into her world, to show you how she makes her muses.
Be sure to ask Rebecca a Question on her Facebook Fan Page!

Watch Video

This is a nice treat, a behind-the-scenes look. Thanks for this, Rebecca!

I do wonder though: where do you get all your games? I can imagine you can't pay all of them ... ;)

Edit: oops, my bad. I'll post my question(s) on your Facebook page as well.

I love behind the scenes of anything i watch! Nice to get an insight of whats happening behind the camera. Nice little vid, i may have to have a peek at that album ;)

Aww no song. Still good though.
I think I might have to get this album.
Btw if you lived in a tent where did you play the games?

I loved the behind the scenes this week. It is always nice to hear an artist talk about their process and the places they go or the things they do for inspiration.

Will your album be available on Amazon for MP3 download? Because I don't use iTunes, it's a long borning story, but I can't run it on my system.

This was a nice video.Very comfortable to watch,and gives enough intel on how the song and video making process is.

May? Why does that feel so far away? I'm excited to be able to listen to Rebecca's music on my iPod :)

And I have to say, hippies are awesome. Ms. Mayes is one of my new favorite people.

Woo! The album is happening!

Nice video as always, nice to know what goes on behind the camera.

That said, I've noticed that the appearance of 'behind the scenes' and 'fan forum' type things often indicate the impending end of a series... hopefully just me being paranoid.

Gahh, I wish I had a non-artificial forest in my hometown. At least one where the cops don't chase you out the minute my laughter is a bit too loud, or more than 2 of my mates are within a 2 meter radius of me and thus we are conspiring to overthrow the government or something...

Wow... That accent threw me. XD.

I suppose this is a fairly global site, what with half of the videos seemingly from Australia...

But Devon? Wow. That's practically on my doorstep.

Huh. I never would have expected that.

This is a really cool episode. I look forward to the release of her album.

Looking fiorward the album and tyhank you for the behind the scenes! That was pretty cool, to see how you actually work with things, and how you do your songs ^^

YoUnG205:
Aww no song. Still good though.
I think I might have to get this album.
Btw if you lived in a tent where did you play the games?

Monshroud:
I loved the behind the scenes this week. It is always nice to hear an artist talk about their process and the places they go or the things they do for inspiration.

Will your album be available on Amazon for MP3 download? Because I don't use iTunes, it's a long borning story, but I can't run it on my system.

You should actually post those questions to her Facebook page as she'll be answering questions in her next video: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rebecca-Mayes-Muses/179343599672

That was a great video. It was nice of you to let us in and show us how you get into you "zone."
I'll be sure to check out that album once it hits iTunes.

Wonderful. interesting, too.

Thanks for this.

what a lovely video...can't wait to get my hands on that album

...I'll be the coolest kid at school, walking down the halls listening to Rebecca Mayes Muse...

well that and my Persona 3 OST...all on a transforming Soundwave MP3 player...

very good video, on the creative process... thanks :)

Huh... from her songs, I must say I didn't expect her to have such a British accent... in fact, I didn't suspect she was British at all... still, a nice video. :) Nice to get a little look into your head and life, Rebecca.

Dammit, posh birds do things to me...

Especially vaguely hippy-ish posh birds.

Questions?
Why did you show Space Wizards 2 (Mass Effect 2) in your "The Mirror" video, when Shepard is customizable, and default male Shepard is fugly?

I have a whole new respect for Rebecca Mayes now. And not just because it takes me days and days to write a song and a fair amount of time to record and mix it, and she still blows my stuff away.

Its strange she has such a powerful voice yet she is so soft spoken.

Yaaaay! I've been after an album for ages! Though i'm surprised she only gets 2 days to actually write a song 0_o thats a lot of pressure!

Ben Pilkington:
Yaaaay! I've been after an album for ages! Though i'm surprised she only gets 2 days to actually write a song 0_o thats a lot of pressure!

Yeah can't beleive the 2 days thing either, great work! I have no idea how she has time to play games AND write music. Im a student, it sometimes take me 2 days to get out of bed.

Ahh dammit! just when I thought I had gotten over my crush... v_v

I think it's great that you're releasing an album, and it was very fun to see how you do your music and your videos : )

That was great, thanks for letting us see where you get your ideas from Rebecca :-)

An album you say? My life is complete <3

I love Devon, great place.

Agree with you about writing songs though. Sometimes you get one that you think is perfect, then you hear it and think, 'what was I thinking?'

A nerdy hippie? Now I've seen it all!
Nice video, by the way. I'm looking forward to that album.

I cannot wait for the album

I love hippies!
To be honest, I stopped watching your videos for a while. Just sort of... forgot... This has reminded me you're worth paying attentions to.
That album sounds enticing...

her eyes are so distracting, i can not even concentrate on her boobies.

Really, really, really enjoyed that video!
I always enjoy insightful behind the scenes features, and that was top notch! :)
Thanks for sharing it with us and giving us an idea of how much work you put into your songs. Two days for a song sounds like a lot of pressure!

Can't wait for your album! :)

I don't believe it, she's even more adorable outside of the music.

I'll be picking up that album on May 1st!

Very nice, i loved listening to her talking.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here