Zero Punctuation: April Fools

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

I don't get it. Yahtzee just wasted 59 seconds of my life and I want them back.

THGhost:

Watching the newest episode of Game Dogs will help, or reading the other posts on this topic.

First April's Fools joke this year that made me laugh.

the joke was it was him talking really slooooooooowly where as he normally talks incredibly fast
at least that's what i believe

I enjoyed that, im not sure why.

I just did.

hamster mk 4:
I think the main joke is that Yahtzee was talking slowly and completly deadpan.

A better April fools might have been a positive review of an obviously bad game, like a movie tie in. However doubt Yahtzee was willing to go that low for a bad joke.

Exactly what I was thinking

Not funny at all, and the lack of dolphins made it less funny than it already was D:

the joke was he being all serious I guess...

zHellas:

THGhost:

Watching the newest episode of Game Dogs will help, or reading the other posts on this topic.

Oh... so this was a desperate attempt to get someone (anyone!) to watch game dogs?

That was awesome. XD

What were you thinking?

hamster mk 4:
I think the main joke is that Yahtzee was talking slowly and completly deadpan.

A better April fools might have been a positive review of an obviously bad game, like a movie tie in. However doubt Yahtzee was willing to go that low for a bad joke.

Yahtzee has integrity now?

zHellas:

THGhost:

WTH are you talking about? I watched it, 8 minutes of agonising nothing! Not even a single snicker. In my and it's defence, I watched every single episode anyway, just didn't have the time yet, but there is nothing in the GameDogs ep...

Sooo, where the heck IS it?

It was in game dogs?

Never watched it.

And I doubt I ever will. Not even a poorly executed two dimensional pun by Yahtzee can change that.

I like it!

You're all noobs.
It was in the episode of that other show on this website.
And Yahtzee made a cameo

0.o...

That is all.

what the heck was that

That was kinda sexy

TheMonkeySlayer:
That was kinda sexy

I agree! Yahtzee can read to me, fast or slow, any time!

Jokes are supposed to be funny and/or entertaining
Which is the opposite of what this was

I found that oddly compelling, like watching someone slowly being eaten by zombie rabbits. At the end I felt the rather strange compulsion to laugh. The complete unusualness, it was a shock to the system I'll admit.

Although it does make me think Yahtzee is even further past the sanity line than I suspected 2 days before this.

lol wut?

Seriously what the hell was that from? A sex novel written by Shakespeare?

I think the real April Fool's joke was to make us waste 8 minutes of our lives combing through an episode of "Game Dogs" to attempt to find it.

is he using any excuse ppossible to do fuck all like christmass... lol

It's strangely calming... No idea why. o.o

On it's own it does no good as a joke. I'm assuming this entire segment was shoved into the episode of Game Dogs on Thursday, which would have been funny to see Yahtzee appear out of nowhere in that crappy series. However, since nobody even watches Game Dogs, they decided to put this clip back where it belongs, on the most popular page of the site.

Geo Da Sponge:

Megacherv:

Kragg:
Where was it hidden? i had no idea :o

duchaked:
wait what? where was this hidden? haha

Part-way through an episode of Game Dogs

That would probably explain why no one found it.

Game. Set. Match.
Winner! :D

I don't know why so many people are disappointed. I really enjoyed it, even if I had no idea what it was about at the time.

The point of this video was that he's speaking with punctuation. Also, it is an average reading speed.

Pokedude1013:
You're all noobs.
It was in the episode of that other show on this website.
And Yahtzee made a cameo

I was a bit suprised that he actually agreed to it, really.

Ok.............

HAHAHA!! It seems to me that no one watches game dogs! That is whaere this was hidden!!

hamster mk 4:

I think he did something like this last year, didn't he, when he did a sparkling review of Duke Nukem Forever? Still one of my personal favorites. lol

yawn better luck next year

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or