LoadingReadyRun: Who You Gonna Call?

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Who You Gonna Call?

Logos can be so confusing.

Watch Video

Electro volt made me cry ;_;

awesome!
hopefully some recurring characters here. They could do very well at the end of other vids to take it to the next level. plus you already have the costumes, and by the look of it enjoy wearing them very much =)

If every video had James in a fake mustache, I for one would not mind. He rocks that thing.

I was wonder when the 3 the was going to arrive, good thing he fights for threedom.

No cardboardman? I thought he would make an appearance in the credits at least.

OMG Electro Dolt... Whyyy... :O

Hilarity ensued. Kathleen is, as usual, great at being ridiculous.

The only thing I didn't find awesome about this was Matt's character; I was hoping that he would be. . . 3 Man! He's made of three men! Oh well.

i was gonna say they forgot 3; i forgot they post stuff after the credits. sorry i shoud of believed in the power of threedom.

Wait, so if Two's a company and Three's a crowd. Does that mean Triple-Threat was already present when The Wizard arrived?

It's Monday already?

Anyway, good episode.
"I'm fighting for truth, justice, and threedom for all"?
Epic.

Ah Heroes of 3:WME~
There's a badass logo in there somewhere~
edit... ok so there was a 3 guy -.-

Absolutly brilliant :P
I liked the failed grappling hook bit.

Not sure if I like the extra bit at the end of the credits for the whole point of:
*watches video, laughs at funny bits*
*sees the credit. Thinks: "Aww it's over"*
*clicks on comment section to say how much I like it.. WAIT extra bit, noo, my browser loaded the link I clicked on. Back! Back! Back!*

I suppose it's a nice reward for thoes who watches through till the end, but, I'm said that I may have missed it :<

For some reason I was expecting a cameo from Canada-man.
Still, a good episode. Reminds me of an incident in Champions Online.

Nice one! Was it just me or was the music a bit high there in the middle? Had a bit of trouble hearing them speak.

I saw three man coming a mile away. It was still great.

Awesome - I just wish i could have seen them take on the Baron - They would make an interesting team :(

Hahaha I laughed at Kathleens character. Nad the little hook at the start even though it was a bit hard to see

Belano:
Nice one! Was it just me or was the music a bit high there in the middle? Had a bit of trouble hearing them speak.

Yeah, I didn't have trouble hearing them, but it was definitely weird. I don't know if the volume was too high or if it was just that the music isn't really meant to have dialog go on top of it. It felt like it was stealing too much focus.

Other than that it was an excellent video, and I lol'ed a great deal.

Yay, Thrimbletrimmer.

Do we have to point out... The costume???

Great ep today! Although... Kinda short for a train of laugh though!

Did they try setting the signal to wumbo?

Yeah I'm done.
But nice job guys. I see now why you had to wait for night ;)

drisky:
I was wonder when the 3 the was going to arrive, good thing he fights for threedom.

I too was expecting a 3 character xD!

Between this and the beard growing contest, I must wonder who on earth comes up with this stuff!? Very creative and funny.

I.. The.. This was abruptly unexpected, but it was definitely awesome.

MegaMan's entrance was one that will be remembered for years to come. Also, "Muh-muh-muh-muh!" Electro Volt was also quite.. Um.. Perky?

The triple threat for threedom! Yaaaay Threeman!

ForgottenPr0digy:
Kathleen's boobs look awesome

she should wear that costume more often

So would it be equally un-perverted if I said Paul's Crotch is mighty fine?
Hurry for uncalled for pervertion :D

Funny Episode. Enjoyed the ending after the credits...

Yaxley:
If every video had James in a fake mustache, I for one would not mind. He rocks that thing.

I was thinking the same thing!

OT: Great episode, i was wondering when number 3 was goign to come in!

drisky:

haha, yea I was totally waiting for that :) oh and "Your not allowed to talk anymore" lol

"I'm gonna get a CHARGE out of workin' with you guys!"
"Okay, you don't get to talk anymore."

This was the touch of ridiculousness that my day needed; Thanks LRR.

Jeremy rocked that velvet cape, though it seemed like Kathleen was the only superhero with actual powers...

I saw Matt in the credits and thought "Oh my gosh! I want to see Matt as Baron Von Death!" but 3 man definitely rounded the whole thing out. Mad props, guys!

"Never fear, for by the four winds of the astro planes and the pink elephant of Zod. I. AM. HERE!"

Wizard man throwing those Dubs. XD.

Great as usual

lol, gotta love Kathleen getting all worked up like a rookie superhero :P

I had a feeling a "3" super hero would show up

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist: