The Escapist Presents: Hello Games and Joe Danger

Hello Games and Joe Danger

We met with indie developers Hello Games at GDC about their first game, Joe Danger.

Watch Video

Little Big Planet meets stunt bike racing. I like it. Put that bad-boy on Xbox and watch it go. It could be the Little Big Planet for the big X.

I saw the game at PAX east and met Sean Murray. He seemed really nice and the game was a lot of fun. In fact all the Indie developers at PAX east were really nice (and the lines to play the game demos weren't incredibly long) unlike some of the bigger companies who seemed rather fake.

Looks like a fun game to play. Maybe I'll get to give it a whirl sometime.

Looks like fun. I remember watching a screensaver in the "After Dark" screensaver pack called Daredevil Dan. It would be fun to actually play a game like that. So long as it doesn't have to be insanely frustrating, then it could be quite entertaining.

It looks really nice, sometimes it looks like the camera doesn't function well.
But still worth playing.

Just looks like Excitebike... I fucking love excitebike. I want this game.

Y'know, that was like, y'know, a nice, y'know, interview and the game, y'know, looks pretty, y'know, cool too.

Y'know?

If that comes out on PSN then it's all mine. Mine you here me? Y'know?

I want it! When can I buy it? I think it looks really tight, and the seemed to have done a good job. Hope it comes for PC

PayJ567:

Couldn't have said it better myself. I was addicted to Excitebike back in the day, and I don't ever remember having a bad time playing it. It was just always fun! Hopefully this will be similar.

BrokenSanity:

PayJ567:

Couldn't have said it better myself. I was addicted to Excitebike back in the day, and I don't ever remember having a bad time playing it. It was just always fun! Hopefully this will be similar.

Me too!
The game look really cool!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or