Escapist News Network: Money Shot

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Money Shot

This week, a special edition of GearGasm, and the Nintendo 3DS stomps on minorities. Become a fan on Facebook!

Watch Video

Wow, an enraged jeremy petter (sp?)

That was actually really good comedy/acting. I wonder if that came as natural to him as it felt for me watching it.

Poor Jer =(

GrahamS:
Money Shot

This week, a special edition of GearGasm, and the Nintendo 3DS stomps on minorities. Become a fan on Facebook!

Watch Video

That hairflip in 5:14, you should make it a regular thing Kathleen!

Jer was hilarious. He can really pull off angry drunk guy.

I really laughed at Matt's silent appearance. Pure gold.

yes! Moonbase MkIII! Also, hilarious ENN as always

"You look good, for a zombie..."
The end is always so funny, so is most of the stuff before the end...

Hahaha loved the "Grr Argh" at the end, was it supposed to sound like Mutant Enemy Productions creature?

Also enjoyed Jer as the angry drunk guy who can't see in 3D ><

I am 100% sure that there's a clip that plays at the end of some show that goes "Grr. Arg." in exactly that same tone of voice. You know those random clips that play at the end, like "BAD ROBOT" or somesuch.

Hmm... it's going to bug me all day.

I too was amused by the hairflip. And more evilly, amused that Kathleen is not, in fact, immune to all disease while many of her coworkers suffered.

Laughed a bit at Paul going cross-eyed for the DS parallax effect.
EDIT:

The_Decoy:
Hahaha loved the "Grr Argh" at the end, was it supposed to sound like Mutant Enemy Productions creature?

AHA! So that's what it was.

Jer looking like a pissed off drunk is awesome. He should permanently replace the normal microphone with a beer bottle for every report now. Also, poor Ryan Quickbender D:

That iPad demo was also quite awesome and totally what the real iPad's demo has been like.. I personally love The Escapist mock-up too xD

Graham & Kathleen are both sick!? It's spreading! Call the authorities!

Nicely written, folks! Quite the funny installment of ENN!

Loved it...Geomtry wars story made me giggle =D "She cann't handle it cap'n"!

Pretty cool stuff.

A zombie you say. I hear there's a lot of it going around.

Whedontastic ending.

Also, fight the power my Canadian brothers and sisters, equal product in equal time!

Oooh, yum!! I love meringue! Euh, *cough* I mean...
Loved the "mixing alcohol and cold medecine" comment, loved the iPad mock-up, loved the "you look good for a zombie" remark.
By the way, you guys are all getting sick: maybe it's time to call in the professionals?
(I mean medical professionals, of course)

Great episode, and I'll be sure to tune in next time; I really need some help with that zergling infestation... ;)

Kathleen Zombie. We're all screwed.

"Grr. Arg."

Jaredin:
Loved it...Geomtry wars story made me giggle =D "She cann't handle it cap'n"!

Have you seen the LRR video where they show a behind the scenes interview with the Geometry Wars developers? If not then you'll want to.

I thinks mark's iPad is better

is he really part of that 1 percent

I don't want to be shunned for colour blindness.

DTWolfwood:
I thinks mark's iPad is better

Me too. At least it has an excuse for only being able to run one app at a time and not run Flash. The real iPad is just sad, though.

Jeremy RULES. Usurping Quickbender's spotlight was hilarious.

Way to go, Petters on a drinking binge!

Also : kudos to Kathleen and her hair. Yeah.

Quickbender still gets paid for his consultation, right? I mean, he showed up!

Great episode.

go jer stand up for us the 1% that can't see 3D

Yes I'm bitter IRL I cant see 3D at all

Jer's performance was great. Or maybe I mean his slight embellishment of reality. Either way, it was funny.

That was one of the best ENN I've seen, so many hilarious picks in one, most of which already mentioned :)

from the ones unmentioned, I loved the "it can play videos" bit. Rather creative!

Woem:
That hairflip in 5:14, you should make it a regular thing Kathleen!

Haha, yeah I quite liked that too.

Really good episode guys, you're really hitting your stride with this show now, been very consistent recently.

Poor Jer.

Between his performance and the iPad mock up this was one of my favourite ENNs.

I think that might have been the best ENN to date, made me laugh quite afew times.

'You look good for a zombie'

I can imagine Jeremy spilling beer while he is swinging the bottle. Way to go! :D

The_Decoy:

It did sound like that didn't it...Joss Wheldon fans?

Very funny episode this week. Top work!

That was a pretty good representation of the iPad.

Oh mercy! That was a funny one. Easy on those exaggerated hair flips Kathleen. Serious, you might hurt your neck. With the Escapist not being based in Canada, workman's comp could be a real hassle.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here