Escapist News Network: Money Shot

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

zombie711:
is he really part of that 1 percent

I would really think so. He was convincingly angry. As well you would be.

Honestly? One of the best ENNs to date.

Fat jokes, a drunken & enraged Jeremy, the Money Shot, taking the piss out of the Escapist and Zombie!Kathleen.

Quite a lot of win in a short few minutes.

Great episode. I think Jeremy needs a hug. I'm not volunteering, just making a statement.

Imper1um:
Kathleen Zombie. We're all screwed.

"Grr. Arg."

Nawww, just tame a pet bear and you'll be fine ;) Until her lust for flesh and brains becomes greater then the fear of bears that is.

Great video guys. I always look forward to these

poor Jer, can't see in three d's but it is ok Jer! i feel for ya
and i am liking the book piad better and better and i love the video application!
trying to beat out how sick you can be is not really a good battle to do

and Kathleen is one sexy zombie!

Calatar:
I am 100% sure that there's a clip that plays at the end of some show that goes "Grr. Arg." in exactly that same tone of voice. You know those random clips that play at the end, like "BAD ROBOT" or somesuch.

Hmm... it's going to bug me all day.

I too was amused by the hairflip. And more evilly, amused that Kathleen is not, in fact, immune to all disease while many of her coworkers suffered.

Laughed a bit at Paul going cross-eyed for the DS parallax effect.
EDIT:

The_Decoy:
Hahaha loved the "Grr Argh" at the end, was it supposed to sound like Mutant Enemy Productions creature?

AHA! So that's what it was.

It's from Buffy The Vampire Slayer (TV show) Also great episode guys, the iPad really IS useless

Haha, I loved the Ipad demonstration :D That was great! Probably my favorite part.

Also, Paul...Kathleen and Graham are sick. RUN! You're next, then Ryan will get it and Morgan will somehow contract a strange virulent strain from Guatamala or something.

The iPad demonsration was great, and surprisingly accurate!

And indeed, poor Jer...

Quiet Stranger:

Calatar:
I am 100% sure that there's a clip that plays at the end of some show that goes "Grr. Arg." in exactly that same tone of voice. You know those random clips that play at the end, like "BAD ROBOT" or somesuch.

Hmm... it's going to bug me all day.

I too was amused by the hairflip. And more evilly, amused that Kathleen is not, in fact, immune to all disease while many of her coworkers suffered.

Laughed a bit at Paul going cross-eyed for the DS parallax effect.
EDIT:

The_Decoy:
Hahaha loved the "Grr Argh" at the end, was it supposed to sound like Mutant Enemy Productions creature?

AHA! So that's what it was.

It's from Buffy The Vampire Slayer (TV show) Also great episode guys, the iPad really IS useless

And Mutant Enemy Productions. Anyone who watches Robot Chicken would have recognised it instantly.

Hilarious as always! My only complaint, and one I've stated a few times now, I just wish Jeremy would look at the camera. He's always looking to the right (or is it your left?), ruining any chance of immersion in the scene.

Grant....get a hairbrush. LOL!!!!!!

This was an excellent episode. Thanks for the laughs.

i would love for GNR to really exist. awesome show again guys

Jeremy is right (up to but not including the eye thing) I'll bet ALL of that money was spent on mixing alcohol and cold medicine, lol

It's the Mutant Enemy Grr Arg from Joss Whedon shows!

You guys nailed this one. Great Job!

ThePreshFrince:

I would love it more if it was live on the air in realtime in FO3...

That was a great episode. What the hell was up with Graham's hair? Kathleen looked great and the Gear Gasm was the best I've seen. Also, I'm fine with a Kathleen zombie.

kawaiiamethist:
Hilarious as always! My only complaint, and one I've stated a few times now, I just wish Jeremy would look at the camera. He's always looking to the right (or is it your left?), ruining any chance of immersion in the scene.

... he actually has amblyopia. he is physically incapable of looking directly at the camera at all times. He is also actually unable to see 3D. This has been covered repeatedly in previous ENN threads.

-m

That was definitely the best ENN ever! Hilarious from start to finish, especial Jer's raging and the "iPad" demo.

Man, it must suck being unable to see 3D... Can you even properly play a video game in that instance?

Probably my favorite bit that Jeremy has done... Mainly cause I am angry at this whole 3D thing to. (I also can't see 3D imagery.)

Yay, Grrr Argh!

Jannycats:
Man, it must suck being unable to see 3D... Can you even properly play a video game in that instance?

Well, since video games are not actually 3D, we can still play them. They are just made to look like they have depth. Anything that you see on a screen in 2D, unless you have one of those fancy 3D TVs.

Yes, I'm part of the 1%.

z3rostr1fe:

ThePreshFrince:

what do you mean?

Kudos to Matt for his bit; he really nailed Ryan's reaction to being talked over like that. Great expressions.

Would it be vitalist to be disappointed that zombieKathleen didn't say "brains"?

Excellent episode. I always love the chit chat at the end, but this week it was particularly funny!

Great episode, loved the iPad segment.

That Jeremy bit was FANTASTIC. So great to see that he can laugh at himself, as well as Nintendo for being a bunch of dumb-asses.

"...who completely agrees with me!" XD

Im sorry, but isnt that "Grrr. Arrgg." at the end credits the same moan the zombie does at the end of Buffy the Vampire slayer's credits?!

Great episode, i have to say the iPad lookls great.

Also, i sniggered at GearGasm's Money Shot.

ThePreshFrince:

z3rostr1fe:

ThePreshFrince:

what do you mean?

A real GNR that is broadcasting on the internet. And then streamed ingame. Of course, it's impossible.

oh kathleen... this must be how the military loses against zombies- no one would suspect Kathleen and she'd just eat all our brains.

Geamo:
The iPad demonsration was great, and surprisingly accurate!

Not 100%, though (Well... barring what can be donw with paper). Apple decided it'd be smart to hide the "missing plugin" lego block icon from the iPad browser, after Steve Jobs' demo flipping through the NYTimes site left that image scarred on any techy-person's eyes. ...Or so I heard.

And, yes, Kathleen does look good for a zombie.

Jeremy was awesome in that episode. Oh, and anything that has a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. reference is already excellent in my book.

The_Decoy:

Thank god I'm not the only one who thought that haha.

How i love the GearGasm part of those news! XD

All I want to do is eat your brains. I'm not unreasonable, I'm not going to eat your eyes.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here