Apocalypse Lane: Episode 43: Bullets and Bulldykes

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Episode 43: Bullets and Bulldykes

With Gladys and Knifefight in the same room, Steve realizes how much his life sucks.

Be sure to join the Apocalypse Lane Facebook Fan Page here.

Watch Video

The madness continues.

I didn't like the vulture when he was first introduced, but his general level of psychopathy is growing on me.

Keep up the excellent work.

Weird, it was 7 minutes long, but didnt feel like it? Also i shit yself when Knifefight shot Willy and Steve. LOUD AND SUDDEN NOISES

This was an ok episode. Felt like a bit of a filler episode, not much happened.

gr8 episode, keep it up!

Man! That was awesome, the Game Dogs thing at the start was the only good thing about Game Dogs.

Calumon: I think that episode was good, but I jumped 50 feet when Steve was shot! >.<

I knew Cuddles like to dress like a Dog from time to time !

AHAHAHAHAHAH ARE U FUCKIN INSANE? :D
ahahah good that i watched the first eps of that dog show to get the joke :D almost pooped my pants!
Great job another ep well done....

p.p: n again im asking...how can i obtain these videos for my personal collection>???? this is just classic...ill be showing this to my kids one day!

Great one!

Gotta love that vulture :D

Also lol @ cuddle laughing his ass of at Gladys

Great episode.

Guys,

Your installments have definitely improved since the exposition-heavy start of the season. I still hold the third (and hopefully not final) voyage of Captain Bloodface as the season's highpoint.

Some minor logistics:
Angry, bitter, Cuddles ('bag in a bag,' 'fruit stand') works best. Good job.
Why doesn't the vulture slowly transition from innocuous dialogue to megalomaniacal rant anymore? That was what made his character so memorable.
I still wish Big Pete's personality was more like Humungoid; the off-kilter dialogue of Humungoid (like 'pork and beans') was really laugh-worthy.
How did this episode show Steve that his life sucks? There wasn't enough interplay between Gladys, Knifefight, and Steve to justify the tagline. I'd love to see Apocalypse Lane's bitches talking about Steve. Hopefully in front of everybody.
Marty's dad had a fun little return. Well-played.

I realize you guys have a lot on your hands, performing every step of production every week, and I want to thank you for working your asses off to entertain us. I'm pleased, and I look forward to what's next.

Haha, Gulliver is so awesome :D

Azmael Silverlance:
AHAHAHAHAHAH ARE U FUCKIN INSANE? :D
ahahah good that i watched the first eps of that dog show to get the joke :D almost pooped my pants!
Great job another ep well done....

p.p: n again im asking...how can i obtain these videos for my personal collection>???? this is just classic...ill be showing this to my kids one day!

We're in talks of putting together a DVD once the series is done. We'll announce something when we know something. :)

-Jon

Best part was NES calling Obama a twat. Jon I love this show. One of the Escapist's best on the website.

Catkid906:
Man! That was awesome, the Game Dogs thing at the start was the only good thing about Game Dogs.

Ahaha, I was totally thinking the same thing. The funniest thing to come out of that show was... in another show! Haha, that just makes it funnier.

Cuddles sould have told someone they were fired, just to top things off

Jon Etheridge:
*snip*

Dude, you really gotta answer me this: are you a lost fan? Because either I'm crazy and misinterpreting stuff, or a lot of your inspiration comes from that show: the space ship(plane) to get somewhere, the seeing dead people, that fact that both shows only have like 5 episodes till the series end. You gotta tell me that's not coincidence!

Btw: The Game dogs cameo was sweet.

Replace the NES with a Colecovision... surprised Obama or Rico didn't opt to change it out with a Sega Genesis or a Master System. Somehow the Sega Master System always had an ominous ring to it to me.
So does Marty not feel when Steve gets hurt? With the gunshot being that close, I'd think he would have felt something. Almost though Knifefight was going to shoot Marty right off of Steve's shoulder for a moment, but his reaction to Steve getting shot was fantastic.
"Bitch bitch bitch"... lol!
Gulliver is a great character and his stoner-esqe personality is easy to relate to. Glad it hasn't been made too obvious, and he is portrayed more as a laid-back character than an out-right drug addict or anything.
I smell Big Pete digging out that Pacer for an escape, if not to use to impress Gladys for some of the "poon-magnet" action he claims it could get. Still a gross mental image.
I was surprised Cuddles didn't try to go over and screw with Gladys in that bag. Ah, but that's what keeps me coming back week after week.

This weeks episode went by extremely fast, even though it was 7 minutes long, but then again that's what they say happens when you're having fun. Great Jokes the whole way through, Knife-Fight explaining what happened between them had to be the best part for me. We all knew Steve was a clingy little bitch. Nice to know that Marty's parents are still alive, they're fucking adorable! Well, the father is, that mother creeps the shit out of me.

Most of all it's great to see Apocalypse Lane back atop the front page where it belongs!

yoyo13rom:

Jon Etheridge:
*snip*

Dude, you really gotta answer me this: are you a lost fan? Because either I'm crazy and misinterpreting stuff, or a lot of your inspiration comes from that show: the space ship(plane) to get somewhere, the seeing dead people, that fact that both shows only have like 5 episodes till the series end. You gotta tell me that's not coincidence!

I actually love the show. It's probably the only live action show I tune into on a regular basis. I'm sure watching it has affected how I handle the structure of the whole story. The fact that it's ending at the same time as ours is a coincidence. I can only hope the ending to that show is as good as ours. :)

awesome again man

Jon Etheridge:

yoyo13rom:

Jon Etheridge:
*snip*

I actually love the show. It's probably the only live action show I tune into on a regular basis. I'm sure watching it has affected how I handle the structure of the whole story. The fact that it's ending at the same time as ours is a coincidence. I can only hope the ending to that show is as good as ours. :)

Don't leave us :( will you post on your own website or something? p.s how amazing was the desmond episode!

ARE YOU F***IN INSANE?!?!

Oh wait, wrong show

MrFluffy-X:

Jon Etheridge:

yoyo13rom:

Jon Etheridge:
*snip*

Don't leave us :( will you post on your own website or something? p.s how amazing was the desmond episode!

The Desmond episode was awesome. Finally tying in the Flash Sideways to the overall story. Loved it. I am not planning on doing mor AL episodes after the finale. Mostly because the story comes to a definite close. I'm also ready to move to something else. I still have Doraleous going and I'm working on a few new ideas as well. :)

Jon Etheridge:
I can only hope the ending to that show is as good as ours. :)

Modesty in flesh %)
By the way, good episode (by the way, it was obvious...). I like Knife-fight more and more...
P.S. What is so special about Obama? He is definitely not a person of your heart...

What's a 'twot'? Seriously guys, pronounce it right. :P

Good episode other than that. Always love a little Knifefight.

This episode just flew by when it ended I had to double check to make sure it was not some sort of gag. I'm glad to see Hickey coming back every week despite the fact he is dead. I still want to see James bond Hickey again I have a feeling the gang will need him but not entirely sure how that would work.. Unless the rooster gave hickey some some sort of alcohol and claimed it to not be. I mean after all they still eat and drink up in heaven according to Hickey.. Anyway love this show cant wait for next week.

"You suck balls."

Wow. Why couldn't Nintendo Entertainment Systems say stuff like that back in the 80's? That would've made the games far more epic. You know, mock the players when they see the GAME OVER screen and stuff...

Hahahahaha the intro was great.

thunbs up!

I love that little psychotic bird.

"You guys are like family to me, you know. I will still kill each and every one of you should the need arise, but holy shit this is fun."

Gulliver summed my thoughts on the Escapist with this one comment. Great episode!

"Where's the goddamn vault Rico?" This was a great episode....so funny.

"Bitch Bitch bitch!"
I love Marty

"You're An Asshole!"
"...Wellll you suck balls."

Jon Etheridge:
The Desmond episode was awesome. Finally tying in the Flash Sideways to the overall story. Loved it. I am not planning on doing mor AL episodes after the finale. Mostly because the story comes to a definite close. I'm also ready to move to something else. I still have Doraleous going and I'm working on a few new ideas as well. :)

Ah no! Apocalypse Lane is gonna die in 4 more episodes? That's gonna stink DX But I hope that whatever you make next will be just as awesome as this one. Have you considered working for a major network? (I know you said D&A was in consideration for G4) Good episode BTW.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here