LoadingReadyRun: Hot Water at PAX

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Anyone know if she said yes?

I'm disappointed in this commodore hustle, it stayedeven further from the old styles, and there weren't enough shower scenes.

Holy god-damning awesome, this was epic. Nothing beats another commodoreHustle! Except any other LRR video!

Silly Graham getting his own bed ;;

Haha.. Dangle-kid! Brilliant!

Also, wow, go RocketSiobhan! Also, damn. >.>

Damn me for sitting at the front of the wrong side of the room!

And the wait was worth it, though I'm kinda sad they didn't use Russ' ad-lib.

Also, I hope she says yes too :)

Awesome episode ... Kudos to the proposal and hope she says yes

This is the best episode ive seen, the absolute funniest as well. I think it was because of the whole group being there, and the shenanigans which you could do with tat situation. Would probably want more of these. Although the shower scene did make me feel slightly uncomfortable.

Great episode. Nothing more to say.

Yeah cH! At least Kathleen didn't join the group shower O.o

Goldeneye103X2:
This is the best episode ive seen, the absolute funniest as well. I think it was because of the whole group being there, and the shenanigans which you could do with tat situation. Would probably want more of these. Although the shower scene did make me feel slightly uncomfortable.

Made YOU uncomfortable!?

that was looooooooong

D'awww, that was so sweet =D, the end that is, after the credits, not the peeing in the bucket and the group shower, great one btw.

Nawwww.... I hope she says yes! That was adorable!

Also, yay for male showers? I'm sure men always have fantasies about the inverse so....

Haha, awesome episode, but I was wondering why it was so long - glad to see you guys are using your powers for good :)

Also, say yes, dammit!

What is this proposal everyone is talking about? I saw the end part with it, but don't know what it is. SOMEONE FILL ME IN!!!

Very funny episode.

Awwww, that's sweet.

That old Reading Rainbow sound clip brought back memories.

Wholly hell.
I'm just now catching up on Commodore Hustle.

You guys should have a regular show!

It's Friends meets Seinfeld.....

...only, you know......FUNNY!

God I was hoping that cH would be back, thanks for another great episode

WOO! Comodore Hustle is back! Will we be seeing the same once a month schedule as season 1?

Sweet! New Commodore Hustle!

Yaaay pee jokes..especially with Kathleen using the bucket that was just silly...also is the Propoasl thing at the end real?

Hilarious episode!

I particularly loved the slow reveal of just how many people were sleeping in the bed. Especially Tim curled up at the bottom of the bed.

And was Tim mirroring Paul all the way through that? Yay, Stockholm syndrome! :D

Also, pee jokes. Gotta love the pee jokes.

InsaneFool:
Damn me for sitting at the front of the wrong side of the room!

And the wait was worth it, though I'm kinda sad they didn't use Russ' ad-lib.

Also, I hope she says yes too :)

I don't think the ad lib was usable, because everyone laughed.

Ah, that was fun.

unacomn:
Nice, cH is back.

Who (or maybe what *Shrug*) is cH?

Also great episode. Loved the shower scene at the end.

There's always someone who takes ages in the shower. Remember that from a holiday to Poland with my friends >.>

You have to make a video at the end of the next LRR saying YES!

MrPop:

unacomn:
Nice, cH is back.

Who (or maybe what *Shrug*) is cH?

Also great episode. Loved the shower scene at the end.

There's always someone who takes ages in the shower. Remember that from a holiday to Poland with my friends >.>

cH (or commodoreHUSTLE) is the name given to videos in which the crew play themselves. The year before we started on the Escapist we did a full, plot-continuous series of them over the course of the year - but then put them aside because of the Escapist deal.

-m

Damn the Escapist's terrible quality video player...I was very much hoping to be able to pick myself out of the panel audience, but with the horrible quality it's absolutely impossible.

Dear any LRR member...if you send me a high quality copy of this video, I will love you eternally.

Daaamn if I ever have to propose to someone who frequents the escapist I know who to call :D
Nice episode and awesome ending. Also was that audience at the panel real??

awesome and all i know is i should never get desperate enough to use an ice bucket as a toilet
i also got a giggle out blondie McFattypants

i was aware that you were not going to do hustle on the escapist why the change?

Joe Deadman:

Yes, we were absolutely real. LoadingReadyRun actually shot part of the video DURING the panel, and gave us instructions to look bored and be silent as they did wide shots of us.

Dawwwww that's the best proposal I've seen. I hope it's a yes!
cHustle!!!! awesome!
except th pee bucket that i gross.

Hilarious!!! I think my favorite part was the group shower, the uneasiness was just palpable ("stop talking!").

And how could she not say "yes"??? =D

JoshTheater:

Joe Deadman:

Yes, we were absolutely real. LoadingReadyRun actually shot part of the video DURING the panel, and gave us instructions to look bored and be silent as they did wide shots of us.

Awww I was kinda hoping it wasn't staged XD.

I'm going to go ahead and say it.

DDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW!

That ought to do it. Great episode guys.

wow a commodore hussle episode! never thought they would post that as a regular LRR skit but nice G nice!

edit: Congrats if she says yes, and my condolences if she says no

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or