LoadingReadyRun: Hot Water at PAX

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Wait a tic...

Was that turtle Kathleen was plaing with the one from Love Hina?

If so, that would be epiiic.

Oh, and great episode.

lol, this is probably the best one yet.

InsaneFool:

And the wait was worth it, though I'm kinda sad they didn't use Russ' ad-lib.

Yeah, like someone said, everyone cracked up, which kind of made us look less bored.

For those who weren't there: Russ acted awkward and then said "Eagle semen", which resulted in uncontrolled laughter from everyone.

Does this mean that Kathleen is a Crazy Cat Lady?

Yes! cH returns with a vengeance!

More importantly, very big congratulations to Wraith and Shoybun! You guys have great times ahead!

"i said, no talking!" =:D

Glad to see cH back! You guys really play off each other well.

If you've said this anywhere, I've missed it: Dare we hope for some Phailhaüs?

Best ring-tone ever.

pfloriani:
Glad to see cH back! You guys really play off each other well.

If you've said this anywhere, I've missed it: Dare we hope for some Phailhaüs?

phailhaus won't be coming to the escapist - but we do still occasionally post them to our youtube channel. (and our website).

-m

jhs5jh:
Please please please tell me how to get that ringtone for my iPhone!

www.wiki.loadingready.com

Myself and other LRR members have been compiling lists of the commodore 64 sid tunes in the show and put up some ring tones. The ring tones are in the FAQ page.

Matt_LRR:

phailhaus won't be coming to the escapist - but we do still occasionally post them to our youtube channel. (and our website).

-m

I think pfloriani was asking if there is another in the works, because, to be honest... it's been a while. :)

jhs5jh:
Please please please tell me how to get that ringtone for my iPhone!

Elomin Sha:

www.wiki.loadingready.com

Myself and other LRR members have been compiling lists of the commodore 64 sid tunes in the show and put up some ring tones. The ring tones are in the FAQ page.

http://wiki.loadingreadyrun.com actually

awwwwwwwwwww, the marriage bit was so sweet!

i'm a long time fan of the CH, glad to see it back.

cH FTW!

I hope Siobhan (I think that was her name...) says yes. That's an awesome proposal idea.

Best. Ringtone. Ever.

Has she said yet? I couldn't find a comment from her on the page yet

oh, and I really hope she does say yes, and may many years of delightful argument fill both your lives!!

Say yes.

Say yes.

Say yes.

Say yes.

Or you'll never argue about T-shirts again!

Wrath is still not home from work yet, should be another hour or so. Then, they'll watch the vid together and we'll get our answer.

Everyone involve din this show is awesome. You are some of my favorite people. Kudos sirs and madam.

ayailla:
Wrath is still not home from work yet, should be another hour or so. Then, they'll watch the vid together and we'll get our answer.

Thanks for letting me know about this. I shall be back later and see if she said yes.

Awesome episode guys, but Kathleen shoulda been in the shower too ;)

d'awwww, that was so cute.
....the end I mean, not the whole "showering together" or any other disgusting stuff that went on in the episode. That stuff was just nasty.

did she say yes?

LRR - On the cause of love (and lulz) since 2003.

Awesome, i loved it so much :')
Also, Who is King Kool?

EDIT: Also, is Bill still in England?
P.s - SAY YES

I hope that was a REAL proposal.

Congratulations!

Excellent video!!!!!

LRR, you guys are awesome. It was an honor being in one of your videos, though I now wish I hadn't picked my nose, even as a joke. Oh, and I found it funny that you cut the question from that guy: "Why is Unskippable so F**king awsome?" Anyway, keep up the good work. I'm off to finally join your forums.

Oh, and to whom it may concern: Say yes.

Woo! I'm in an LRR video... somewhere in that goddamn crowd.

Good vid.. man I have so much vid watching catching up to do. :)

and the sharing the room and the shower/pee issues bring back memories.. not all so good.

And there is why I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER share a hotel room with anyone.

EVER.

"You two shut up."

k-ossuburb:
SAY YES!

Do what random strangers on the internet command. I have spoken!

What could possibly go wrong?

Say yes. C'mon, you know you wanna. You were destined to argue about T-shirts together for the rest of your days!

Such a great episode.

Loved the final 3 seconds of it all.

Man, that must have been really weird for the PAX crowd. What did you guys tell them ?

I hope she says yes!

Apparantly, they weren't even a second late for their panel, Killjoi. I assume all the guys there were fans and were told before hand that they would end up in a LRR vid if they did their best to look bored.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 64770)