LoadingReadyRun: Hot Water at PAX

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Hahaha thats brilliant. Great video I lol'd so hard

Killjoi:
Man, that must have been really weird for the PAX crowd. What did you guys tell them ?

Not at all weird. The parts of the video from the panel were filmed in the middle of their ACTUAL panel. They told us what the context of the video was, and we were given instructions to be silent and look bored when they filmed it.

Lolled a lot at this one. Great job!
Say yes!

OMGz I have the same ringtone!! L0l

Best vid in a while.

Yay, CH is back! CommodoreHustle easily beats everything else LRR makes, hope you guys make other vids to the series soon.

A couple of questions though if LRR-members still read these:
1. Before, the CH-episodes were longer, will they now only be like 5-7mins?
2. Will there be any continuous plot between the episodes like last time, or will they be stand-alone episodes?

This was awesome, I was laughing all along. Pure genius. Also, it seems Russ Pitts makes every show better just by being there (I suppose such is the gift of the executive producer).

I need to watch every episode of cH now so excuse me.

Wainamoinen:
Yay, CH is back! CommodoreHustle easily beats everything else LRR makes, hope you guys make other vids to the series soon.

A couple of questions though if LRR-members still read these:
1. Before, the CH-episodes were longer, will they now only be like 5-7mins?
2. Will there be any continuous plot between the episodes like last time, or will they be stand-alone episodes?

On a Podcast, Graham said that not every episode will be completely laden with plot. There will be some plot, but it won't be as heavy as the previous series. Note: The only reference to any plot here was in reference to seeing Matt's Junk... "You used to live with him." Seeing as Matt moved out (both in-episode and IRL) last episode.

And I actually prefer Das Phailhaüs. :D

k-ossuburb:
SAY YES!

Do what random strangers on the internet command. I have spoken!

i fell over laughing at this.

I really hope she says yes!!

Great video of unexpected-ness :P

wow

I usually love LLR...

but this one.....this one I REALLY loved... great episode you guys!

Woot!! cH is back!

Yes, the part at the end was real. And yes, she agreed. I am the luckiest man alive: http://loadingreadyrun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12062

STEAMROLLER! That cracked me up more than anything else for some reason. Also, D'AWWWWW.

A LRR marriage? LRRiage? That's just amazing.

Oh, and cHUSTLE's back, hooray!!

Wow. What an episode.

wow this episode is just epic through and through beginning to end =)
totally awesome, wish I coulda been there live in the audience haha maybe next year I'll go

Yay! I was wondering if you guys would still do cH after the complete escapist switch with your videos and am glad to see it back... now all we need is more Phailhaus

also that was really sweet of you guys to put in at the end

Is the part at the end real?

That was AMAZING.... most favorite LRR skit so far. So... many... laughs...

mantini:
Ew, I want to know what they did with the ice bucket full of pee, but I really don't want to know.

Also, I hope she says yes! Soon!

I was kinda expecting them to open the door and throw it at Matt (even thought he wasn't in there)

WraithTDK:
Yes, the part at the end was real. And yes, she agreed. I am the luckiest man alive: http://loadingreadyrun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12062

Congratulations on your engagement! I hope your lives will be happy for years on end.

OT: This was my first cH, and now, I shall proceed to LRR to watch the rest...because this was absolutely hysterical.

YES! New episode of Commodore Hustle! Now all I need is an episode of Phailhaus and I can die a happy man.

and I hope she says yes.

P.S. That jingle reminded me of Reading Rainbow.

When I saw the guy, I thought he was going to rant, but it was nice XD

Really enjoyable episode but that bit at the end just made it incredibly sweet.

By the way, for those that haven't seen it on the LRR: cH forums, well....

http://loadingreadyrun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=12057&start=175

SHE SAID YES TO HIM!

i have now been up well past my bedtime watching all of these previous videos... I love LRR!

Great work guys, i was actually laughing out loud. and it takes something really good for that to happen.

Hondor64:
i have now been up well past my bedtime watching all of these previous videos... I love LRR!

Your bedtime is 7:49pm?

Man it sucks to be you.

Darth_Dude:

Hondor64:

Man it sucks to be you.

There's some geographical magic called time-zones.. or someone has odd workshifts. ;)

Le_Lisra:

Darth_Dude:

Hondor64:

Man it sucks to be you.

There's some geographical magic called time-zones.. or someone has odd workshifts. ;)

Oh dang, forgot about that! My bad.

WraithTDK:

Congratulations from random strangers on the internet. All the best to both of you.

Wow, that was an actual proposal, wasn't it?

Gotta love LRR.

So. Any girls wanna argue with me..?

Commadore Hustle is finally back!
HUZZAH!

Love it so much.

Also, nice work with Raith there - it was so kind to put him in the video, i feel warm and fuzzy. I hope she says yes too, congradulations :)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here