Unskippable: Dante's Inferno

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Dante's Inferno

Take a trip to hell, in style.

Watch Video

Wow I didn't think they'd let you show the breasts, but with so many jokes stemming from them I guess you didn't really want to miss out of them.

Loved the relationship jokes as well

I'm honestly shocked that you showed bare breasts. I mean, I don't mind, it's just surprising. Well done guys.

Awesome Unskippable! I have been hoping that you would do Dante's Inferno for a while :P

It would be really sad if Chest-o-vision really did become the next big thing.

No wonder why dante isn't scary he's the cenobite telly tubby. You think you can get sports on his chest.

Great episode

Welp... now that I've seen all the breasts this game has to offer, I no longer need to actually play it.

Teehee, telle tubby reference ftw

Delock:

Not if the animation's that good.

I mean, the melodrama's laughable, but the cel animation isn't that bad and at least they're doing something different as opposed to making everything pre-rendered cinematics.

Another fine Unskippable, and not just because of the copious amount of breasts.

Draconalis:
Welp... now that I've seen all the breasts this game has to offer, I no longer need to actually play it.

I'm fairly sure it's got giant demon-boobs somewhere along the line as well.

Gotta say I'm surprised they let you put this up on the escapist, what with them censoring swear words and what not. Perhaps they've changed there minds. Or maybe don't think nudity is as bad. Haven't heard anything from any Escapist staff members so I don't know.

I think the pain of sewing it on is the reason that chest-o vision never took off :P
It's more of an underground thing.
Also if he killed Death why is everyone still dying?
Why kill Death at all? He's a great guy, really likes kittens...

The only thing the developers only took the worst things from the poem such as the sexism. Why are there prostitutes in the lust circle? It's not like women had a lot of job opportunities back then.

how do you miss your dead wife on the ground as you go into your house?

Hurr Durr Derp:

Draconalis:

And don't forget Dante's undercarriage. Even the half second it is shown is far too long to dwell on.

I had to agree, that sword was awfully well placed, but does pose the question about why they went mad with Male Genitalia later in the game.

Calumon: Who has a leader of an Army called Salad?

Since the subject of the uncensored boobage would be the default path that this thread will enevitably take, I'll instead focus on the just as interesting possiblity it was all a very elabrate "welcome home prank."

Ahem...

*The final cutscene of the game, all the characters gather in the final circle of hell*

Everybody: Welcome home Dante!

Beatrice: Everybody wanted to give you a welcoming that you would never forget, since you didn't go out and slaughter thousands of innocent lives while on the Crusade.

Dante: Yeah... about that..

The Gentleman:

*The final cutscene of the game, all the characters gather in the final circle of hell*

Everybody: Welcome home Dante!

Beatrice: Everybody wanted to give you a welcoming that you would never forget, since you didn't go out and slaughter thousands of innocent lives while on the Crusade.

Dante: Yeah... about that..

Virgil: Hey, Big D! I've got an idea for you: A poem! Yeah, seriously. You could get a book deal and everything!

BlueInkAlchemist:

Delock:

I mean, the melodrama's laughable, but the cel animation isn't that bad and at least they're doing something different as opposed to making everything pre-rendered cinematics.

Yeah, say what you want about Dante's Inferno ripping off God of War, but having a unique cartoon-like way of showing flashbacks is pretty damn ori-Oh wait.

Sorry, sorry, that was a joke. But seriously, this brings out bad memories.

God I hate this game...

Hilarious episode. Funny teletubby reference

Breasts~! I mean.. Unskippable!

"DANTE!"
"BEATRICE!"
"Why are we shouting!"
"I don't know!"

..There seems to be some running gameplay in our Unskippable! This is a new and interesting event!

Breasts~!.. Again!

Hah...apparently I've been entirely despoiled by the Internet...I wasn't thinking "ohmygoodness, breasts!". Just "oh, hey. There are some breasts there." Also, despite all of the bad reviews the game has received, I...I kind of want to play it now.

...not because of the breasts. >.>

RUSSEL???
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Y'know, the one week I watch at work would be the one week there's something really NSFW.

I intend to parlay this into a money making venture where people pay me to watch Unskippable at work so there will be more boobs.

Hurr Durr Derp:

Draconalis:

From what I've heard happens to said demon-boobs, I don't think they count.

Good show ol'chaps...i liked the breast jokes they were quite silly and i thought the flashback animations were unique for the game.

You know, I can't believe I'm about to say this, but "meh, boobs..."
I guess thats what the internet does to you...

Still, funny episode.

Hey guys. I miss all the Russel Crow jokes. The past few times, I see crow, I get no joke. Is it a legal thing now? Bring 'em back.

"Hey guys. Russel here." *sigh*

DerMetz[GER]:
RUSSEL???
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Y'know.. I don't think he's dead! Remember, Dante killed Death! Therefore, I'm sure Russel just "got better" and we'll see him again soon!

Maybe this should have the tag line for the box:

"Dante goes to Hell, to redeem himself and save the woman he loves (along with her breasts)."

Formica Archonis:
Y'know, the one week I watch at work would be the one week there's something really NSFW.

I intend to parlay this into a money making venture where people pay me to watch Unskippable at work so there will be more boobs.

Hurr Durr Derp:

Draconalis:

From what I've heard happens to said demon-boobs, I don't think they count.

Cleopatra's giant breasts are not only present, but functional as unbaptized baby spawners. Artistic license is awesome.

Lol I've been awaiting for this unskippable all year.

Apparently I'm the only woman who watches "Unskippable", because all of you are so distracted by the boobage that you failed to notice the typo at the very end of the video.

It's supposed to be REPRESENTATIONS, not "reprisentations".

Silly boys...
Leslee

Man, I must really be getting desensitized to boobs. All I took away from this was the typo in the end credits. It's reprEsentations. Not with an I.

Edit: Ha! just a couple minutes too slow. Well played, Leslee.

THE SCYTHE IS GOOD. THE BOOBIES ARE EVIL!!

I'll hit myself for ripping off "Zardoz" later.

BlueInkAlchemist:

Delock:

Not if the animation's that good.

Another fine Unskippable, and not just because of the copious amount of breasts.

.....huh? Oh sorry I was too busy staring at the stonking great tits. What's going on? Hah, just kidding, great episode Graham and Paul.

Dante's Inferno! Available in Chest-O-VisionTM! (sew-on chest cross required)

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here