Escapist News Network: Peace Walker Promo

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Peace Walker Promo

Sonic fanboys reach a crisis point.
Become a fan on Facebook!

Watch Video

Looks...so...good...

I love this HQ video stuff.

Graham looks SEXIER in MGS form. Somehow.

very funny

also Ben is awesome as being a psychologist

When is the song coming to Rockband?!

Pretty good.
Of course I think you could have said Metal Gear a few more times.
And maybe cut the bit about Sonic and replaced that with a trailer for Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker.
Metal Gear.
Do I get money now Mr Kojima?

SeanTheSheep:
Pretty good.
Of course I think you could have said Metal Gear a few more times.
And maybe cut the bit about Sonic and replaced that with a trailer for Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker.
Metal Gear.
Do I get money now Mr Kojima?

Metal Gear?!

I really thought they were going to make a comment along the line of Metal Gear Solid: Metal Gear Peace Metal Gear Walker having a promotional deal with eNN. But the ending bit kinda sufficed Metal Gear.

And I still want the song in Metal Gear: Rockband.

Nice work on the alerts at the end XD.
Could have done with the question mark one first when the guy off screen started talking though.

Great episode. Funny as hell

It's so big and shiny in new high-definition-awesome mode. I can see all the imperfections on Graham's face. mmmm....

I can't get excited for any new Metal Gear titles. I still remember MGS2. I might, however, purchase an MGS which included Graham as Solid Snake and Monster Hunter bosses.

Onyx Oblivion:
Looks...so...good...

I love this HQ video stuff.

Graham looks SEXIER in MGS form. Somehow.

Yeah, You can see real diff with HQ stuff! Thats for sure! <3ing it!

and lol @ the Sonic story, heh

Yeah I found the Sonic 4 boycott reason ridiculously stupid. For example, his legs aren't spinning, and he's called eggman instead of robotnik. Really guys, really? You boycott this for those reasons but have nothing to say over him getting a sword or turning into a werewolf.

Hilarious as usual! The costume was hilarious, as was the song at the end. Well done, guys!

RvLeshrac:
I can't get excited for any new Metal Gear titles. I still remember MGS2. I might, however, purchase an MGS which included Graham as Solid Snake and Monster Hunter bosses.

You do realize that now people will demand Kathleen as Sniper Wolf, right?

we love metal gear (shhhhhhhhh their watching us)

Nicely done, from the Metal Gear alerts at the end to the Warhammer miniatures jab.

I kept expecting Dr. Morgan Solus to break out into Gilbert & Sullivan. Nice sneak reference guys.

Subtle.

Now all together: METAL-GEAR, METAL-GEAR..

I'm going to buy awesome gear awesome: awesome walker and I don't even own a psp! enn is really becoming a favorite of mine, thank you Graham, Kathleen and everyone involved.

I think that was the best ending yet. All the Metal Gear: Peace Walker jokes were fantastic and Graham looked badass as Snake.

I did not play Sonic 4. I did NAAHT. Oh hi, thread.

Metal gear metal gear. Peace Walker Metal Gear Metal Solid Gear Peace Gear.

orangeapples:
Metal gear metal gear. Peace Walker Metal Gear Metal Solid Gear Peace Gear.

METAL GEAR?!

I am confused about one thing - is the Sonic fanbase really that angry over a sidescrolling platformer?

Must... buy... Peace Walker...

Also Graham, very sexy MGS outfit.

Owh lords, metal gearrr x]

Kudos to Paul for getting those two lazy bums back in line at the end (it WAS Saunders yelling back there, right?).

Kathleen has the creativity and delivery to rival the likes of Celine Dion.

And Graham Starkolid could take Celine Dion out... Mmmm...

Good one, guys!

For some reason I was really bugged by the way they pronounced "rehabilitation". I thought the "h" was silent... Anyways, loved the video as per usual, it's just not Wednesday without ENN. ^_^

That was funny. I especially liked the ending bit.

Jannycats:
For some reason I was really bugged by the way they pronounced "rehabilitation". I thought the "h" was silent... Anyways, loved the video as per usual, it's just not Wednesday without ENN. ^_^

No, it's not silent. Hence the abbreviated form "rehab".

Might be a dialect thing, I suppose, but I've never heard it pronounced "re-abilitation".

Clearly there aren't any advertisers for the new Escapist "give us your money" campaign on the posts above me. Nope.

Jannycats:

I'm no English major, but I'm pretty sure the shortened form was "ree-Hab" and not "ree-ab".

You know, I might consider buying this if I had bought any previous Metal Gear games. Sadly, though, my brain can only sustain thirty minutes of unending dialogue at a time. And now it looks like I will have to register for Premium, considering HQ videos amirite?

Joe Deadman:
Nice work on the alerts at the end XD.
Could have done with the question mark one first when the guy off screen started talking though.

I think that the exclamation marks were fine for Paul's interruption. Question marks would have been weird.

Metal Gear Solid.... Monster Hunter... Pepsi... Oh my good lord. This is like so many things I love all coming together.... FUCK too much excitement!

JEBWrench:

Jannycats:

No, it's not silent. Hence the abbreviated form "rehab".

Might be a dialect thing, I suppose, but I've never heard it pronounced "re-abilitation".

In Canada we teach our children how to speak. In Hartford Hereford and Hampshire, hurricanes hardly ever happen.

Hell i might bring my psp back to life for Metal Gear Soild: Peace Walker

Dr. Morgan Solus??.. Hehe... *snickers* (Although he was speaking a bit slowly for a Dr. Solus... ;)
Also enjoyed the Farmville comment, "if he'd only spent 25 pounds more, he would've seen the really cool stuff"!
Loved Graham's "metal gear", and Kathleen's cute little (stupid) song at the end! (Oops, did I say "stupid", I meant silly! ;)

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here