Escapist News Network: Peace Walker Promo

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Those Sonic fans have been annoying for far too long.

the reason they've been saying it looks like Sonic RUSH HD and not Sonic HD is because of his EYEBROWS?!?!?!

I just don't know anymore.

Onyx Oblivion:

Graham looks SEXIER in MGS form. Somehow.

I'm reporting you two to Kuliani for sexual harrassment of Graham, stop treating him like an object.

Irridium:
Must... buy... Peace Walker...

Also Graham, very sexy MGS outfit.

Do not discuss the people interviewed, shown, or featured in the videos or pictures. The people have either volunteered or are ordered to participate in the filming and do not wish their physical features discussed in any way. Feel free to discuss the content, but steer clear of the people in the video. For example, talk about the writing, not the writers. This includes what you may consider to be a complement (if you can't say it to their faces in polite company, you can't say it here).

OT, the fact that this show is so well done I sometimes forget its for shits and giggles and go to myself "holy crap that can't be right".

Ho ho, its great being this thick.

hilarious as always and <3ing the HQ, ENN never looked better!!

ColdStorage:

Onyx Oblivion:

Graham looks SEXIER in MGS form. Somehow.

I'm reporting you two to Kuliani for sexual harrassment of Graham, stop treating him like an object.

Irridium:
Must... buy... Peace Walker...

Also Graham, very sexy MGS outfit.

Do not discuss the people interviewed, shown, or featured in the videos or pictures. The people have either volunteered or are ordered to participate in the filming and do not wish their physical features discussed in any way. Feel free to discuss the content, but steer clear of the people in the video. For example, talk about the writing, not the writers. This includes what you may consider to be a complement (if you can't say it to their faces in polite company, you can't say it here).

OT, the fact that this show is so well done I sometimes forget its for shits and giggles and go to myself "holy crap that can't be right".

Ho ho, its great being this thick.

But I didn't talk about the actor at all, I just told Graham I found the MGS outfit very sexy. I didn't call him sexy, or anyone else, just the outfit.

ColdStorage:

Is it really sexual harassment if it's the truth, though?

Was it just me or did Kathleen have similar hair to the Olivia Walker(?) clip?

Dual sponsoring eh, you scamps!

This far and nobody's made a "reported for advertising" joke? Wow...

On topic: I loved the jokes about Warhammer Online and kid who spent a small fortune on Farmville.

Also, congrats to who did the exclamation points at the end. I thought that was very well done.

JEBWrench:

No, it's not silent. Hence the abbreviated form "rehab".

Might be a dialect thing, I suppose, but I've never heard it pronounced "re-abilitation".

I know that in "rehab", the h is pronounced, but I've always heard 'rehabilitation' without it. After all the phonetics courses that kind of thing burned in my memory.

Turns out, it's correct both ways. According to my phonetics book, it can be both "rihebiliteition" and "riabiliteition".

The site of Graham in a Naked Snake outfit made my day, though he doesn't quite have the same level of supreme sex appeal to pull it off completely.

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. 'nuff said.

5 bucks says there'll be MGS: Peace Walker banner ads on the Escapist by the end of the week.

Metal gear... Metal gear...

Man that songs gona be stuck in my head now XD

JEBWrench:

ColdStorage:

Is it really sexual harassment if it's the truth, though?

Stock response would say "yes", when a girl with huge breasts gets harassed because of her huge breasts you curry no favours with anyone with the reply "but its true, their huge".

ColdStorage:
Stock response would say "yes", when a girl with huge breasts gets harassed because of her huge breasts you curry no favours with anyone with the reply "but its true, their huge".

Bah. Your logic be damned. We're not talking about ginormous breasts. We're talking about Graham's raw animal magnetism when combined with an eyepatch.

Absolutely loved the 'The Room' reference.

One of the best quotes:

"Oh. Hi Mark."

sooperman:
You know, I might consider buying this if I had bought any previous Metal Gear games. Sadly, though, my brain can only sustain thirty minutes of unending dialogue at a time. And now it looks like I will have to register for Premium, considering HQ videos amirite?

Joe Deadman:
Nice work on the alerts at the end XD.
Could have done with the question mark one first when the guy off screen started talking though.

I think that the exclamation marks were fine for Paul's interruption. Question marks would have been weird.

I meant use both. Question marks first (when the guy off screen stars talking) and then exclamation points (when he finishes).
But yeah if they were just going to use one the exclamation points work just fine.

funny as hell I am now getting to strange impluse for some Metal Gear Soild: Peace Walker lolz.

I expected some kind of Poke-walker joke related to the new Metal Gear Solid: Peace WALKER. Especially considering the Pokemon B&W as the first story AND recurring "cross promotion" of Peace ... Waaalkeer.

A great ENN episode anyway.

Ahhhhh, my first ENN in high definition and that's saying nothing about the extra two minutes I got to see at the end that all you non members didn't.

ok, i was lying

MGS:Metal Graham Solid
Nice Alex cosplay there, Graham!
The head of my old wargaming group has at least $2000 worth of Warhammer minis, so being charged for 27 subscriptions IS still cheaper.

LOL at the Sonic fan base

I hate to say I like Sonic the hedgehog as well and Sonic 4 does look fun but I also like Sonic Adventure Battle 2 as well.

LOL at "Liquid Snake will promote Crystal Pepsi" we all know Crystal Pepsi is the inferior version of the Original Pepsi. And we all know Liquid Snake has the Inferior genes while Solid has all the Dominate genes and Solidus has the perfect balance between both of them.

Good to see Ben return as Dr. Solus, I think he should seriously consider a job as a TV Doctor. That voice, it's so soothing, you'd just have to listen to it telling you about "negative choices" and the like. As for Metal Gear, spot on.

I want to CQC a Tigrex, because that shit sounds unholy (though personally I hope it's a suppose to lose fight unless snake has infinite rocket ammo).

Parent's groups have expressed displeasure however, noting that the cartridge is hard to burn...
Wow, I think this just became my favorite episode of ENN.

Wow, all that coverage about Metal Gear still doesn't make me want to buy a PSP... Le Sigh...

On the plus side, the video looks great in High Quality now..

LOL at the Sonic fans. Oh wait.

Was Dr. Solus's exaggeratedly slow speech a concession for us the ENN audience?

As I and Graham have both agreed. HD high-quality ENN is sexy. I have been converted. All of you are dogs. Nonsense, it doesn't even fit.

Uh.. I mean.. Awesome episode! I love the progressive change to Graham as he's promoting METAL GEAR Solid: PEACE Walker.. Hell, even the Farmville story is just.. Wow. o.O

Nicely done, folks!

I have that song in my head now

Must go buy superfluous, pretentious Japanese digital paperweight and slog through needlessly oversustained and 'intellegent' plot

aeric90:
I kept expecting Dr. Morgan Solus to break out into Gilbert & Sullivan. Nice sneak reference guys.

As was I. Kathleen singing the Metal Gear song was a nice alternative, though.

I thought it was some kind of player bug when it skipped back over to Graham talking about Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker again. Good gag!

Peace Walker, Elmo. Furry and Deadly. "Elmo pwns the n00bs, with the letter D and number 5, hahaha"

It's not being paranoid if they're really watching us, right?

Well, the Sonic thing almost put me to sleep, (Which is weird because Black and Blue Streak is my favorite ENN) and reading the letter was a way to shamelessly lengthen the show, but the Metal Gear thing was pretty clever.

Also, nice rip on Famitsu, it's pretty sad how badly they've sold out.

That song from Kathleen was cute.

Great episode, guys!

Morgan Solus, lol

At first, I was like 0.o, then I realized he was playing an exact opposite to Mordin Solus.

Kept expecting him to give sonic fans tips for copulating with cartoon hedgehogs.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here