Zero Punctuation: Red Steel 2

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Red Steel 2

This week, Zero Punctuation reviews Red Steel 2.

Watch Video

Silly Firsters *tsk tsk*

Watched this in HQ and it was AWESOME

Jerking off a wind farm gave me a good laugh

I would buy this if I had a wii, looks fun.

The motion controls looks very cool

Hahah, nice review. Always happy to see you ripping on the Wii.

FIRST!!!!....wait...

anywho i liked how the move "the tiger" turned the sword into calvin (edit: hobbes). also, air traffic controllers at the hindenburg disaster :P.

interesting choice
will 2033 be coming around one day?

Toasty Virus:
Silly Firsters *tsk tsk*

Watched this in HQ and it was AWESOME

Jerking off a wind farm gave me a good laugh

hahaha we elitists rule over the cheaper scum :)
joking, but we get titles :)

Huh I thought it was going to be awesome, oh well I don't have a Wii but it was still amusing to watch

Two killer jokes in the first 30 seconds...

Not bad ZP.

The Cheezy One:
interesting choice

sure, in about 23 years.

LOL at all the "jacking off " jokes

LOL at the picture of a cat with a Lancer

Yeah, typo on the title screen...

Anyways, this is probably the funniest video that I've seen in a while. For a variety of reasons. Which I won't list here. Except I loved Hobbes showing up as "the Tiger". For he is the greatest.

I look forward to next week, Yahtzee.

for the reboot comment
yeah that is late 90's computer animation for ya

pedroREE:

heh, reviews God of War III

I noticed that too. Hehe.

Also, it's quite funny all the people wanting to GET THEMSELVES NOTICED by posting before they've even watched the damn thing.

joshthor:

The Cheezy One:
interesting choice

sure, in about 23 years.

i really should have seen that coming

AceInTheHole16:
WTF's Reboot?

Now young man, let me tell you about the nineties..

It was a fully 3Danimated TV-show from the nineties and was at the time insanely awesome and new. Now it is kinda embarrassing but fun, concerning digital people living in your computer.

Never heard of Red Steel or #2 because I never gave the wii more then 3 thoughts but it was funny anyway.

Indeed Mr. Croshaw. The first WiiMotionPlus game for the "Hardcore" player. And Mr. Croshaw's more ideas for creating more Wii MotionPlus games will probably go to Natal or even Playstation's Move idea.

Hmm...references to Charlie Brown, Helsing, and Calvin and Hobbes in the same review.

Yahtzee, here's a dozen freshly baked internet cookies. Nothing like references to old shows and comics we had as kids to bring back nostalgic memories.

Hi rez ZP is neat.

Can you have a closed caption option Yahtzee?

My deaf cousin likes your show when I describe your jokes to her, but I think she would like it even more if there was a closed caption option! And yes she can read that fast!

Wave it around like a tard! Wii in a nutshell for me. Thanks Yahtzee! :D

You say that the difficulty when you unlock 'The Tiger' is a big flaw. But maybe that was part of the point. I think the game is meant to make you feel like an unstoppable warrior of death by the end, a bit like Kill-Bill.

excellent as always, and a much needed shout for Reboot! hehe

Mark B:
Hi rez ZP is neat.

I know...Its so purdy...

MaxChaos:

pedroREE:

heh, reviews God of War III

I noticed that too. Hehe.

Also, it's quite funny all the people wanting to GET THEMSELVES NOTICED by posting before they've even watched the damn thing.

and its always the word "FIRST!!!1!!!" isent it?

OT: great review, just wish it was a tad bit longer.

I'm sorry but the princess bride comment at the end almost makes me want to buy the game just to feel like Inigo Montoya.
And then I would play the whole game left handed because I don't want it to be over too quickly.

sandumanu:
Can you have a closed caption option Yahtzee?

My deaf cousin likes your show when I describe your jokes to her, but I think she would like it even more if there was a closed caption option! And yes she can read that fast!

im not trying to sound mean or anything, but i dont think anyone in the world can read that fast.

Awesome as usual, even when the Wii does something right it's still gimmicky and condescending.

Best part was the wincest analogy, though I wonder why anyone would think of such a thing...

Haha, even the imps think Alucard is a fag.

Wow, I've just reported a hell of a lot of people for posting before watching the movie. Anyway... decent review, haven't really played the first game and I haven't the pennies in my pocked to play the second game just yet. I'd have thought a game like Oblivion would be good for the wii, with the sword play and all... though they'd have to downgrade the graphics... a lot. Then they'd have to decrease the size of the world.

Also people, when the movie is posted at 5:00 , don't start offering praise at 5:01... it's impossible to have watched a 5 minute review then processed that it was good, then write a review. What's all this first business about anyway?. That's a permaban offence on the wrong do so why bother.

I can't say I'm really all that surprised that Yahtzee doesn't seem to care for the game all that much. It is a Wii game after all.

But what does surprise me is the fact that he didn't review Silent Hill: Shattered Memories this week. Hopefully he'll get around to that next time.

Still, I did find this one to be rather amusing. It's definitely one of Yahtzee's better efforts.

Liked the Inigo Montoya reference, even if it was only vaguely related due to the swordplay.

That was...unexpected.

...I don't have six fingers on my right hand.

OT: It was an enjoyable episode. I mean, you did lower my hopes about it, but my interest in it is still unchanged. Nice use of both Hobbes and Reboot.

AceInTheHole16:
WTF's Reboot?

Reboot was an old CGI cartoon back in the mid-90's. There should be some Youtube clips around about it.

The Cheezy One:

joshthor:

The Cheezy One:
interesting choice

sure, in about 23 years.

i really should have seen that coming

probably :D its still hilarious though :D ya know, cause i said it....

The video still says "This week, Zero Punctuation reviews God of War III." btw. Great review though.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here