Apocalypse Lane: Episode 44: Wilma

Pages PREV 1 2 3

The car move ridiculously fast but stops every now and then, oh well Big Pete is such a moron I'm just impressed he made a car that can move

"you screw everything with a heartbeat"
"who said it needs a heartbeat?"

that goes to my top 20 quotes.

gulliver is turning into one awesome character.

Excellent episode! Loved the Wilma conversation. Cringed about 4 times. Hahaha.

Serves that bitch right.
But I hope she doesn't start talking to Steve like Hickey and the Rooster.

Did Obama say who those servants were?

AstorSapolsky:
Honestly, I will not miss her.
Great episode. What can't Pete do?

Fix a God damned roof.

oppp7:

It's been a while since I've taken a shot at predicting ANYTHING to do with this show but my guess is the new servants are the Franklins, Marty and Steve's parents.

How can we make sure that this show gets renewed? The voices of the viewers count for something, right?

tkaStryc9:

oppp7:

It's been a while since I've taken a shot at predicting ANYTHING to do with this show but my guess is the new servants are the Franklins, Marty and Steve's parents.

Ya, that's what I was gonna guess. Not really any other characters and they wouldn't introduce new ones at this time(probably).

This whole episode was hilarious from start to finish, one of the best of all time. I loved the conversation about Wilma: "I'm not surprised you can't count" and "Who said it needs a heartbeat?" You are an absolute genius, Jon. Great to see they found a use for Mickey too XD.

Oh, and I'm loving the new high quality video.

I'd like to clarify a few things:

1. Betty is hotter than Wilma.
2. Jane is a bitch. (Taking his entire wallet without an explanation.)
3. If you like Judy, you are still a pedophile.
4. If you like Elroy, you are a huge pedophile and deserve nothing less than the deepest, darkest level of hell.

Back to the episode. Great episode guys! I also bet Frank dies before all this is over. I just got a feeling.

Oh god. That's one fast ride.

How did you go about making the design for it, Jon?

lol spank bank
this show is made of win
I hate that a lot of the good shows are ending, Doomsday arcade, and now apocolypse lane?
If it wernt for ZP, this site would be dead to me

Megido:

AstorSapolsky:

Fix a God damned roof.

I'll concede, you got me there. haha

LUDICROUS SPEED.....GO! That car even with it's constant stopping and bad suspension is still bad ass. I hope knife fight doesn't survive that head shot.

AstorSapolsky:

Megido:

AstorSapolsky:

Fix a God damned roof.

Oh! He can't get into Gladys' dress either. xD

Megido:

AstorSapolsky:

Megido:

AstorSapolsky:

Fix a God damned roof.

Oh! He can't get into Gladys' dress either. xD

He's not done with Steve's roof yet, give him time.

Man that made me crack up; while the previous couple of episodes were more based on plot points, this brought it back to humor. Good stuff.

name of song at the end?

Such an improvement to the previous episode. I hope the next one is even better!

Oh god this was the funniest episode in a while, that car made me laugh so hard.

ThePostalDude:
lol spank bank
this show is made of win
I hate that a lot of the good shows are ending, Doomsday arcade, and now apocolypse lane?
If it wernt for ZP, this site would be dead to me

You dont watch Doraleous?

Love the flaw on the car. *hark pff puff hrk VROOM* "Aaaaaaaaaaaa!"

I wish this series never ends. Seriously. Don't end it. Ever!

Hahaha Super episode man. The bitch won't be missed :p.
That group is really nuts!

Nice driving guys!

should have had him behind the wheel in the death race episode.

Knifefight too? Damn we're losing characters thick and fast. Great show as always, I'll be sad when it ends. :(

I'm crying with laughter. Really.

Good ol' Rico.

Damn! And she was the only Character on this show that I actually liked :( ...apart from Cuddles that is. So she winged Steve... big f*cking deal, the fact that she did not kill him on the spot is all I need to know just what kind of person she is. Also, the deal with Hickey ...it was an ACCIDENT man!

Rest In Peace -- Knifefight, you will be missed :(

"Oh, I was always a big fan of Elroy miself. That Adorable little blond hair and those cute little biddy eyes. Oh, and an ASS that just wouldn't Quit." --huh, so Frank is a Shotacon. Who would have guessed :-/

Nice.. Rico killed Nightlife, that was seriously cool and was surprised Obama meant the other way of "paying her" so yeah this was truly an awesome episode.. Rico for the win! Cuddles still my favorite.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here