Alt+Escape: Connect It

Alt+Escape: Connect It

It may be more cog and gear puzzles, but they're just so darn pretty

Read Full Article

Cool. And not nearly as short as the last 2 Alt + Escape games, it seems.

Oh I'm a sucker for those kind of games, and now I will have to play that one too

Ahhhh! I'm addicted to it! Help me!

Ooh, I like this one.

I'm only on lvl 12, but it has the right kind of balance between requiring some thought and not being frustrating.

Awwww. So quaint! Well got something to do for 10 mins now~

love these puzzle games

That was quite fun, great artwork and some interesting music.

It might be fun, but it still seems like a Cog in the machine that is flash puzzle games. There are so many of these already, i feel the creators need to really kick it into high Gear.

Game finished!
Really good one. I spend quite some time on lvl 8 but the rest I took around 5 minutes each.
Puzzles are good for your braiiiin!

That was fun. Some decent puzzles that didn't last too long and a relaxing soundtrack in a cool environment.

Admittedly, I used the walkthrough on a couple that were too tough for me, but I got the very last one, and that's good enough for me!

Ross Perot:
It might be fun, but it still seems like a Cog in the machine that is flash puzzle games. There are so many of these already, i feel the creators need to really kick it into high Gear.

+1 for puns.

I liked playing this, but sadly, it only started getting really fun at level 19 and 20. :(

I liked it, level 19 had me stumped for a while but that was until I realised not both bars had to be moved to the end.

i found it a bit too easy

well that killed my productivity

I love puzzle games. I really enjoyed playing this game. I can not be productive all day with this one! The easier the game the better for me. Easy games help me unwind and end my hectic day. I am thinking about heading over to my buddy's house and plopping myself in front of the klipsch home theater system and play my little heart out.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here