LoadingReadyRun: Scientist's Rebuttal to ICP

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

"I'm Graham! And I don't wanna put on makeup! WAH WAH WAH!"

Who the fuck is the Insane Clown Posse?

*goes to find out*

"but why would someone have a child with you? It's a miracle!"
lol awesome

sorry but the 'song' was pretty lame. Paul was just talking with music playing in the background. It got better and funnier when Graham came in but it still felt pretty weak.

this is Bill Nye the Science Guy meets 50 cent.

Don't exactly get the joke, but it was bright and colorful, so I like it. Also, loved the bit at the end. "You know, they only used to be the Clown Posse until they were driven insane!"

Graham looks like a sad clown... he also scares me a little

Science rap will save the world! *or destroy it Bwaa Haa haa ;-)

Hehe..Paul rapping, that made me chuckle XD

I approve of this song! Full of win :D

I don't get it.

Sort of OK... the meatshroom was better :D

You fellows seem unable to do anything unfunny.

Please..don't try. This was hilarious enough.

Although, you do owe me a bottle of screen cleaning fluid. I sprayed coke out my nose when Paul said "All manner of science up in this bitch!".

Meh...when I heard the song was rap I turned it off in disgust.

Lovely. Just lovely.

if you don't get it, you probabaly ought to watch this:

-m

I don't get it - I've only vaguely heard of ICP before; and given I already find their video annoying and ain't gonna watch it, can I ask what they did in this video that would piss off scientists? They creationists or what?

Ohhhh! It was Graham as the juggalo.
I didn't know.

Pretty bad parody, I have to say.

C'mon guys it not that hard to get..

This was very intresting !

Not a huge fan of either rap or ICP, but I'm unsurprised that ignorance proceeded out of all of that face paint.

I don't blame Graham one bit.

Oh you guys. Nothing like topical humour to brighten my Monday!

I did enjoy it though.

actually giraffes have long necks to combat other males the leaves on trees is just a plus

Nice video! Not my favorite, but a good one nonetheless.

By the way, Paul keeps making fun of Graham not wanting to wear the face paint, but I don't see *him* wearing any!! =D

SCIENCE ALL UP IN THIS BITCH!

Seriously, I'm actually annoyed I saw that other video you guys are taking the piss out of. My favourite quote from it... "fuckin' magnets"

hilarious.

Haha, Graham the Kiss reject, love the song.

Wow; I could not tell that was Graham with that make-up on. It wasn't until his second verse I noticed.

"Why would someone have a child with you? It's a miracle!"

rafiqofthemany:
actually giraffes have long necks to combat other males the leaves on trees is just a plus

When I saw "giraffes" and "combat", I immediately thought about giraffes going into battle, LOTR-style.

I found it funnier after having watched the ICP original :p

when i first heard the ICP video i couldn't help but laugh, they basically made it seem that science doesn't exist and everything is a miracle and has absolutely no explanation beyond its existence. now thanks to Paul and graham we know how the fuck magnets work. thank you Paul and Graham.

rafiqofthemany:

Interesting First Post

Nice. Graham has a pretty good flow... barely recognized him with that make up on.

Lol i don't like rap but i think that song was really good made me lol.

...Wow. That was.. Different. However, extremely hilarious. Graham representin' up in this bitch with Paul droppin' some mad science, yo. Dawg.

Rather disappointing that people didn't get the joke (I'm not familiar at all with ICP, although I've heard of them..), but to those disgusted because it's rap.. It's PARODYING rap. If you don't get the joke, then it's more of a wasted post. It's still LRR \o/ And as I said, Paul is droppin' those mad science beats.

Doug:
They creationists or what?

Being a creationist implies knowledge of theology. So no, they're not creationist. I don't know how to define them really. Clowns? Insane? Silly, drug-addled buggers with rapidly falling amounts of brain cells?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here