Escapist News Network: Viral Outbreak

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Viral Outbreak

A viral game is killing the social life of millions. Are you at risk?
Become a fan on Facebook!

Watch Video

Between the opening credits, closing commentary, outtake, picture captions, headline captions, and stories themselves, it's impressive how many gags you guys stuff into each episode. Also, I can attest that even people who claim to have no interest in the game are susceptible to Starcraft.

I think I'll join Graham at alcohol.net now.

COD fo' life, dawg!

PS. That was Miss "It's a mummy dragon?" talking about AC II, wasn't it?

Solid Snake and Hardgay? When can I get it?!

"Domo!! SunÁku desu! Wooooo!"

Good as always... :D

EDIT: Also, Meow? XD

EDIT: Liked the Zynga Lawsuit story. Very ironic!

i shall go to alcohol.net too
it sounds like fun!

i loved Ashley
that is a lot of purel!

Meow?

I loved Graham's frozen terror look at the end of the episode, and then the conversation was funny, too.

Wait until release day, then you'll have a Starcraft Pandemic. I expect casualties in the millions....

"Truly a work of art" - Roger Ebert

LOVED the book cover for Da Vinci Code.

Never really cared for Starcraft, or any RTS for that matter.

"So youre saying youre an alcoholic? Yes I have to go log on to umm alcohol.net"
"RTSs are for homos"

Great episode

:) That was good. Still can't wait for Starcraft 2...but I won't play online for fear of being some Korean's bitch. I only play the SP or the computer in "MP", that way I can use the cheat codes.
"power overwhelming"-invincibility
"show me the money"-free resources
"operation cwal"-see the whole map
"magic the gathering"(i think)-infinite energy
What was the one for increased building speed?

Loved the "Meow?" in the opening credits!!
Also... *pries open PC to look for Kathleen and Graham*
As for the Assassin's Creed over-exposure.... I hate to admit it, but I'd buy *that* issue of Men's Health!!
And I might have to check myself into a hospital, I've just had a resurgence of my late 90s case of StarCraft...
"So you're an alcoholic?" *giggles* It's a sad, sad day when it's worse to be a StarCraft addict than an alcoholic!!...

Great episode!!

ssgt splatter:
:) That was good. Still can't wait for Starcraft 2...but I won't play online for fear of being some Korean's bitch. I only play the SP or the computer in "MP", that way I can use the cheat codes.

Same here, I'll be staying away from the Battle.net, I'm not hardcore enough. As for the cheats, I especially remember "black sheep wall" (entire map revealed), but the one you're looking for is "operation cwal" (faster building speed). =)

Michelle Beautifulduck, huh? Interesting...

And Graham, it seems to me, just gets better and funnier with each passing episode. You go, dude!

Also, Meow?

This always makes my Wednesday... Keep up the good work, guys!

Meow?

No, Row-er!

So anyways, see y'all at alcohol.net.

I guess I'm immune to starcraft, the beta didn't kill my social life!

I think ENN might be my favorite LRR entry on the Escapist. It gets funnier with each new entry, and appeals to my love of news satire.

I wish I could contract this terrible illness, I've been signed up for the beta for over a month and still nothing. Could someone please infect me with Starcraft?

Also, MEOW!

I knew it! I knew RTS were for homos only

LOL at snake and hardguy

Wow Ezio has really strong body on "Men's body builder" magazine

There's no cure for StarCraft.
But you CAN treat the symptoms with doses of World of Warcraft or heavy consumption of alcohol and/or crack cocaine.

Props to the hat Tim, go Canucks!

Michelle(Jess) spoke a little quick almost to the point of mumbling, but I still laughed at the story.

I loved this episode a lot. Everything was spot on, thank you for a wonderful start to the day! Now to finish my papers and final!

Meow? WOOF!

Great job guys. I laugh at this every week. *thumbs up*

Careful Jer, don't fall over... don't fall -- NO!

O holy crap i have the disease real bad since a buddy gave me a beta Key a week ago! Been watching SC2 commentary on a nightly bases now and i have to get in like 3-4 games a night to get my fix >.<

OMG Im sooooo infected!! >.<

oh, so it's okay for Farmville to basicaly treat their stuff like currency but as soon as someone else does it... it's a lawsuit... Awesome. Is it legal to sell WoW accounts and/or items? I can't remember.

and I can't wait to be infected!

I'm not too worried about it. Not for myself at least. My immune system has always resisted StarCraft.

Great episode, as always. I recently caught the deadly virus, but my immune system is keeping it at bay, for now. On a side note, I have no idea how Kathleen DeVere always manages to look so fine, goddamn!

Onyx Oblivion:
Never really cared for Starcraft, or any RTS for that matter.

Ditto. I only play good games that are fun and do not suck the life out of you.

if starcraft is a disease, go catch it. Starcraft 2 is pure ownage! im gonna go log back on to alcohol.net now

You (makers of Escapist News Network video series) are really a very, very funny and intelligent bunch.

Pff, Starcraft! I don't even want the beta key. Not that I have one... because I don't event want it. Take that, Blizzard!

Eleima:
Loved the "Meow?" in the opening credits!!
Also... *pries open PC to look for Kathleen and Graham*
As for the Assassin's Creed over-exposure.... I hate to admit it, but I'd buy *that* issue of Men's Health!!
And I might have to check myself into a hospital, I've just had a resurgence of my late 90s case of StarCraft...
"So you're an alcoholic?" *giggles* It's a sad, sad day when it's worse to be a StarCraft addict than an alcoholic!!...

Great episode!!

ssgt splatter:

Same here, I'll be staying away from the Battle.net, I'm not hardcore enough. As for the cheats, I especially remember "black sheep wall" (entire map revealed), but the one you're looking for is "operation cwal" (faster building speed). =)

Oh no its spreading! Quick we need to cleanse everything in fire.

Ive never played starcraft so i wouldn't know what its like, although I did like Grahams reaction to the story.

Graham, I just want you to know that the day you guys decide to hang up your comedy hats is the day I quit the Internet.

Good episode!

The Starcraft bit was long but didn't wear itself out.. nice closer with "probably fall".

And now, waiting for monday.

This is the first time I actually laughed out loud during a video. Awesome. I just lost it when I heard about the name of this new disease.

But I won't get vaccinated. *giggles in corner snuggling copy of Starcraft*

After a brief check sadly www.alcohol.net and just plain alcohol.net dont exsist. Rather surprising if you ask me.

Great episode as usual though.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or