Apocalypse Lane: Episode 45: Return to the Neighborhood

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Episode 45: Return to the Neighborhood

Cuddles and Gulliver commence Operation: Get the freaking neighborhood back.

Join the Apocalypse Lane Facebook Fan Page here.

Watch Video

Ricooooooooooo!! Noooooooooo! =[

"I don't have any time to make gay jokes right now" lol
Great episode, another cliffhanger though =[

Awwh to man cliffhangers! Cliffhanger overload.... System is doooowwwwnnn.
Edit: When Cuddles says "For a long, long time" you should have zoomed in to he's mouth or some thing every time he says long. I don't want to tell you have to do your job, just my opinion.

You really are wrapping this up quickly. Still a good episode.

Cuddles had by far the best jokes in this episodes. Also, I love that bird and would have wanted to hear the story with the school bus.

Noooo poor Rico! Why is everyone dying in each episode!?

Great episode as always.

I bet cuddles is going to sh** on Galdicis head

Distorted Stu:

Oh damn, you're right! I didn't make the connection that the cockroach he was talking about was Rico.

poor Rico.....

Very funny, I really enjoy watching this show.

Funny joke bout Rico tasting like a quesidilla. Great episode as usual. Another great cliffhanger.

HK_01:

Distorted Stu:

Oh damn, you're right! I didn't make the connection that the cockroach he was talking about was Rico.

Now I feel like an idiot. All I was thinking was "Where did he find a cockroach in that place??" Rico noooo. :( Everyone in this show has suddenly because expendable! Guess that means we're coming to the end...

Rico just got his...

Gladys: "I'm changing my mind..." XD

Two things occured to me this episode:
1. A lot of characters are dying at the moment.
2. There are a lot of people called John who work on this show.

Well I guess Rico could still be alive...

Ha rico is dead and he tasted like quesidillas. Another great episode

I have bets on cuddles shitting on Gladis, and I thought Guiliver would eat Rico or at least kill smombody.

GODoftheRIGOVERSE:
I bet cuddles is going to sh** on Galdicis head

That's exactly what I thought he would do. That crazy vulture ate Rico! The D.C.drome is not going anywhere because I'm sure Rico was the only one who could drive it.

cuddles is totaly going to take a dump on her face

RICO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

He was one of my favourite characters :(

Whats this? Killing off all the interesting characters first?

Is it me or Cuddles really really, wants to take a shit on Gladis?(or at least do something humiliating to her, because I don't see him killing her; how would want to kill the onlin person you enjoy making fun of?)

LOL se jodio Rico!

I dunno why but each time Obama appears he kinda ruins all the fun. I mean, episodes with him looks dull to me. Something like that.

OMG RICO! D=

Awww no more Rico? He was the funniest character on the show.

Bakaferret:

HK_01:

Distorted Stu:

Now I feel like an idiot. All I was thinking was "Where did he find a cockroach in that place??" Rico noooo. :( Everyone in this show has suddenly because expendable! Guess that means we're coming to the end...

R.I.P Rico

May you go to cockroach heaven where you can eat all the quesadillas you want and where everycar has kitty skulls embed in them

Omg Rico!!!

he shall be missed.

it was a great episode, yay!

not Rico!
this episode is fucking awesome!

but dam next thursday is gonna be awesome!

Eh, they're really only killing off the more occasional characters, Rico, Knife-fight, the characters on TV. Hickey was the only main character to die so far.

What I really want to know is what's the deal with Michelle, Zed alluded to her(him) having "modifications". Also, what do you think are the odds of Willy and Michelle doing it?

Oh, and just because it's a potential great plot twist and everyone else is saying he craps on her head, I want to be the first to say it. Gladys and Cuddles do it.

You heard it here first.

I have absolutely nothing to back this assumption up, it just kind of popped into my head when I saw the ending was coming up. I mean, if he just wanted to crap on her, which is predictable anyway, why not just do it and end the episode on Gladys screaming as she gets crapped on? There isn't much suspense if we know what he's gonna do. Honestly this is just a random guess like I said, so if I'm totally totally wrong (which is likely) I won't be surprised, but based on previous trends of this show I've learned one thing: weird crap happens.

Not Rico! He was awesome!

Awww, out of all the antagonists I liked Rico...

Oh well, great episode as always.

RICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Jeez, these characters are dropping like flies.

No, Rico! He was a fun character. Gulliver is so much fun though. And I'm interested to see what Frank is going to do when he enters Washington DC.

Stevepinto3:
but based on previous trends of this show I've learned one thing: weird crap happens.

That is why this show is so popular. I don't think Cuddles is going to do Gladys but I really doubt it's going to be something as simple as him crapping in her face.

Redlin5:

That is why this show is so popular. I don't think Cuddles is going to do Gladys but I really doubt it's going to be something as simple as him crapping in her face.

I swear to god, if they make Cuddles do anything that "jumps the shark", like kiss Gladys or something equally terrible I'm going to disown this series.

Stevepinto3:
Oh, and just because it's a potential great plot twist and everyone else is saying he craps on her head, I want to be the first to say it. Gladys and Cuddles do it.

That's kind of what I am suspecting to, but I have evidence. The episode where Cuddles is high, Cuddles says "No, I will not have sex with you!", which could possibly mean that Cuddles has some sort of lust for Gladys, because it was, after all, his high.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here