Apocalypse Lane: Episode 45: Return to the Neighborhood

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Not bad. Decent cliffhanger.

Could have used a Entrapment laser grid scene though.

Distorted Stu:
Ricooooooooooo!! Noooooooooo! =[

Aww man I didn't make the connection till now. I loved his intro music. Either way now I am curious about what cuddles is talking about. The whole doing it thing is too expected since they argue so much. But who knows with these guys I gotta expect the unexpected.

Man WTF the video doesnt seem to be working for me. when I press play it simply sits there in the title and doesnt load the video. Every other new video is working just fine, so if anyone knows whats wrong can you tell me how to fix it please?

Jon Etheridge:

Azmael Silverlance:
No way......Cuddles will kill the fat bitch! GUYS PLS KILL THE FATBITCH!
we dotn need a stupid alien that tried to manipulate everybody just so she can haz her damn roof fixed! If...if Cuddles rly has sex with Gladys ill hire a terrorist to blow up ur escapist HQ.....

p.p: btw where is the escapist magazine based anyway :D

It's based in Durham North Carolina. I happen to live in the same state, but I'm about 2 hours away from HQ.

Jon, we know you love your WTF moments, we love them too. Just please, I beg of you, don't violate our favorite character. Cuddles is your freakin' avatar for god's sake! Please please please please don't jump the shark!

Mr.Mattress:

Stevepinto3:
Oh, and just because it's a potential great plot twist and everyone else is saying he craps on her head, I want to be the first to say it. Gladys and Cuddles do it.

That's kind of what I am suspecting to, but I have evidence. The episode where Cuddles is high, Cuddles says "No, I will not have sex with you!", which could possibly mean that Cuddles has some sort of lust for Gladys, because it was, after all, his high.

This. I have a feeling his entire high dream will come true. The device can make him grow, Marty will move in with his parents(Can't explain the wheelchair though). Oh wait, Hickey would have to come back some how. Umm...the rooster kicks him out, but accidentially mixes him and Stinky up?

Very nice. I'm enjoying this very much.

maybe it was Rico's wife.

Guys, I think Gulliver is going to die next, I mean, so far, when someone is killed, their killer is killed next episode, I mean look at it. Knifefight kills Hickey, Rico kills Knifefight, and Gulliver killed Rico, just saying, he's next

this episode (and many other vidios) isent loading for me....

snakevin:
Guys, I think Gulliver is going to die next, I mean, so far, when someone is killed, their killer is killed next episode, I mean look at it. Knifefight kills Hickey, Rico kills Knifefight, and Gulliver killed Rico, just saying, he's next

Gulliver can't die. He's clearly the most well balanced of the characters, you know, with his monologues about burning puppies and such. Clearly a sound mind. General question though for the forum- Will Apocalypse Lane be coming back after this story arch? I'm hoping it will but the sudden rash of characters killed may be a signal

Poor Rico.

OH SHIT YOU MEANT RICO!!!!

Why do you keep killing off my favorite characters....... *SNIFF*

Jon Etheridge:

Azmael Silverlance:
No way......Cuddles will kill the fat bitch! GUYS PLS KILL THE FATBITCH!
we dotn need a stupid alien that tried to manipulate everybody just so she can haz her damn roof fixed! If...if Cuddles rly has sex with Gladys ill hire a terrorist to blow up ur escapist HQ.....

p.p: btw where is the escapist magazine based anyway :D

It's based in Durham North Carolina. I happen to live in the same state, but I'm about 2 hours away from HQ.

GOT IT!

ALRIGHT BOYS!!!

Anyone who knows what it is gets a cookie!

Not sure why, but I am not able to load this, and past apocalypse lane episodes. Not sure what happened or what changed, but all the other sites video's load just fine.

What should I do, and is there another site (youtube or something) where I can access the video's?

Yeah the video is not loading for me either, and I've tried to change a bunch of plug ins to get it working to no avail.

Other new videos on the site are not working (ENN and LRR for example) either in the same manner yet others are working just fine.

I think I might be the only one who thinks this but, i think we are going to find out that Cuddles is the mastermind behind the whole "find the alien device" thing, with Obama working for him. (just saying)
Also I think the cockroach that was eaten by Guiliver was Rico's wife. Rico might just thank him for that before getting eaten himself.

My god, I love this show.

respect for episode

Ahh rico. I liked him.

No, Rico! Gulliver you monster!

I know this post is way past due... but these episodes are getting funnier and funnier...
"A cockroach that tasted like quesadillas."
Too many good quotes to mention.

Thanks guys.

"Hey... I didn't find you any Food... But I DID run across a very delicious Cockroach that tasted like Casa-Diez *buurp* Oh my GOD it was Delicious..." --YES!!! Thank you Gulliver! Now I know how REVENGE tastes like >:D ...so that's why they say it's a Dish best served Cold >:)

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here