Escape to the Movies: The Losers

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Wow, worst movie review... ever.

First, Kick-Ass is a comedy. If they wanted to make Batman a comedy, then a foul mouthed violent kid sidekick might be a good idea, but fortunately, they don't want that.

Secondly, The Losers was a hell of an entertaining movie. Not perfect, not original, but it executed its cliches flawlessly and made me laugh out loud several times, unlike Bad Boys II. Maybe you took your annoying girlfriend with you to see this movie, and she kept demanding attention, or maybe you had bad allergies, but you seem to clearly have not been paying attention to the movie. It was good. Your review, however, wasn't.

Bah, who'd want to see a movie with a Robin in it? Unless it's Dick as Batman, Damien as Robin, & Jason Todd as the villanous Red Hood, & then a guy who actually looks like the Joker (instead of Beetlejuice or the Crow) pops in & he's like "You're not Batman!"

I dunno, maybe I'll watch a bit of it when it comes out on TV. I already went to the theaters once this year & that's my limit.

I'd like it if they introduce Dick Grayson, not so much Robin.

Also, these HQ videos rock!

Robin: If he's good enough for NAMBLA,
he's good enough for Movie Bob.

Why not just introduce a revamped Nightwing? ;o

Decabo:

mchoueiri:
well the losers looks like a fun time to spend with friends watch a action flick. the cats looks good enough but one thing in this review that troubled me. Avatar is not a better film the Star Trek. so yea just putting that out there avatar is a overhyped mess not saying is was awful but there better films out there but this is my opinion on the matter please do not bite my head off.

Avatar is better than Star Trek. I know hating on Avatar is popular, but the truth is Avatar is smarter, bigger, and better.

That's like saying that a bigger bag of crap is better than a smaller bag of crap, isn't it?

I'm using hyperbole, but saying that Avatar compares favorably to the (new) Star Trek movie doesn't say much.

ArmorArmadillo:

Of course, all good storytelling is ripped off of Shakespeare anyway, so really we're all just pretending to be British.

Shakespeare is a ripoff artist as well.

He certainly didn't write the first tragedy, the first tale of star-crossed lovers, the first tale of revenge, etc.

wildcard9:
Bob, just a couple'a points:

*The reason some of us are against Robin is not just the stigmata associated with Joel Shumaker, it's the fact that some of us have much fonder memories of him working alone, such as in the Burton films or the better seasons of the Animated Series. Good idea on proposing they make him an ultraviolent sidekick, 'tho.

*In using The Matrix as an example about how we "imported" our action from China and Japan to remind us how to be awesome: you do realize that The Matrix is a cyberpunk film, invented here in America by the once-great William Gibson? Yeah I know, it is at its heart an import mash-up, but we invented the concept, dammit!

It's just a knee-jerk reaction of mine to what I perceive as heavy-to-light weaboosim. I'm a moderate fan of anime and other Japanese-based media myself, but over the years I've come to realize that we're capable of making just as much awesome as they are (Batman, westerns, Half-Life, etc.) without the amount of over-the-top ecchi-ness that's so pervasive in so may forms of Japanese media (Dead or Alive, Tenjo Tinge, tentacle hentai...*shudder*...etc.) Hell, even FLCL's Freudism was uncomfortable at times, but it was damn funny.

Oh, and one more thing: Deadliest Warrior confirmed that the Spartan is a better warrior than the Samurai and Ninja. While I'm one to put a grain of salt into such questionably scientific series, It's just such a damn fun show. Besides, with the advent of Halo and 300, Spartans have become the rightfully recognized badasses of American pop-culture. And I for one welcome our new memetic overlords. It's about time that we get over our obsession with Japanese heroes and recognize that the west and even we are still capable of awesomeness.

Yep america invented cyberpunk and then DID NOTHING WITH IT OUTSIDE OF BOOKS, tragically it took Japan to recognise the potential of the genre and use it as it should be used!

This tends to be the thing with japanese cultural products, total lack of origional thought but bloody good at taking underused cultural movements from america ect and making them work like they should...

besides its a crying shame but American animated series are mostly pretty poor, I like the batman and dc animeted stuff, invader zimm and samurai jack but mostly its too wholesom and geared towards kids... like cyberpunk japan took the medium from americ and simply made it better! ok there are some quite creepy elements as well but too many american animations I catch on tv these days are desperately trying to emulate anime...

Also spartans were greek not american, Japan like to use samurai and ninja because they are traditions from their own country, personally I think the best warrior representations for America would be the cavalry riding down indian women and children and raping and killing them for their land, it represents what america does best, especially to less advanced cultures...

Trolling aside (sorry bout that!) even in dodgy eighties stuff hollywood was keen on asian influences American ninja ect..

Cross cultural pollination is a good thing and has benefited both asian and american cultures a hell of a lot, no william gibson no ghost in the shell, no ghost in the shell no matrix... and so on.

No. No no no no. No Robin, please. The only motion picture setting in which Robin has ever been cool is the Teen Titans cartoon show, and in everything else he was just awful.
No. Goddamn. Robin!

As for The Losers... would it be possible to get some fun out of it for someone who hasn't read either comic and hence won't be burdened by inevitable comparisons?

I for one do NOT want to see a Robin in Nolan's third Batman film.
It would just be done horrible wrong, lame one liners Batman being saved at the last minute by Robin, lame cliches like that
Nope, there should be no Robin in the third Batman movie, and while we're on that topic, no penguin either. I dont know who started the idea that penguin would be a cool villain for the third film, but he wouldnt be. I say Riddler and Catwoman, and for the love of GOD, stay far far far away from the Hale Berry version of catwoman.

So Warner Bros, the producers of the greatest comic book movies, and instant classics in the Christopher Nolan Batman movies. And the closest thing to oscar bate that the Comic book genre of will ever come. Should be taking notes from a piece of teenage pulp that is really more satire than true action film, because that way they could sell more T-Shirts. Further more they should abandon the pseudo realism that the franchise has built up, and bring back the most damning cliche' of the comic book industry, the sidekick.

This is a great idea. Can we have Krypto the super dog make a cameo? Maybe, some time travel, Christian Bale could totally fight a dinosaur. That'd sell some T-Shirts.

I liked The Losers (more then Avatar), and bringing Robin back is a bad idea.

I just want to see the Riddler...

Arkham Asylum got him right with the "What walks on four legs, then two legs and finally three legs?" riddle

...bowler hat Riddler, not catsuit Riddler fyi...

Really? Robin? The worst character in the batman mythos? Hrm.

sheic99:
I remember hearing that Christian Bale said he would never make a Batman movie that includes Robin, so I don't think we're going to be getting him anytime soon.

I was kind of hoping this would be good, instead of something to kill time until Iron Man 2.

Yea christian bale said he would break contract and never do any batman project again if they brought in robin.

Also Bob, Robin would ruin the dark over-tone of the New Batman series. Robin sucks.

Khell_Sennet:

meganmeave:

I'm sorry y'all, but that image is just so damn exploitable... I'm going to be having fun with this one for months...

As to Robin in the Nolanverse series, I'd say only if A) Robin is the proper young age, B) it's treated like Hit Girl's role where kids are actually exposed to violence, and C) they don't get some annoying kid who ruins the whole movie by his very presence (ie, the brat in "The Road").

Heh heh! I never really noticed that until you said something. When I posted that I was being lazy, and didn't bother to scan in a shot from my copy of The Dark Knight. So I was left with that unintentionally amusing panel.

This one shows off Robin a little better.

I can see what you're saying but I'm not sure I can agree. I'm not much of a movie critic so I tend to rate them based upon my enjoyment and there were very few moments in the film where my suspension of disbelief was disturbed by absurdity or a sense of cliché. Sure the tech hacking was Hollywood "realism" and the doomsday device was kind of laughable, if visually cool. But I was rather easily taken in by the humor of the film. The villain's evilness, played to within an inch of absurdity for humorous effect, the comradery of the various main characters. Perhaps it is a matinée showing and one should certainly see Kick-Ass over The Losers if you're only going to see one movie.

sszebra:

This is a great idea. Can we have Krypto the super dog make a cameo? Maybe, some time travel, Christian Bale could totally fight a dinosaur. That'd sell some T-Shirts.

I'll tolerate no unnecessary bashing of Krypto, sir ;) Though he really ought to be in a Superman movie first. Batman has a dog of his own, though...

As for a dinosaur... not only would that be awesome, it'd be wholly consistent with Batman mythology: Pull up 90% of in-continuity layouts of the Bat-Cave, and you'll find a giant T-Rex "trophy" towering over the place. It's been a constant fixture of the decor since about 1946 when Batman first "killed" it (I think it was technically a robot.) It's one of those things, like Robin, that tends to get "gotten rid off" but always comes back. It's in the comics, it made it into the JL cartoon, Frank Miller even put it into his Dark Knight books because "it didn't look right without it."

I think Movie bob is hinting at them doing a feisty and energetic young robin on a slight revenge kick,He can start off a bit wild and impatient, age say 10-14 years old who by the end of the film becomes a more wiser and less impatient side kick, but still plays around more thn bats dose.

And they can revive the joker easily...would like to see Harley on the big screen!

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! This was such an amazing series of books. a real thrill ride everytime i dive into 'em. So why why why does hollywood shit all over these writer's and artists hard work. these people slave for months and years to set up character plots, twists and even morals that readers take away with them as life lessons. either that or people take away a sense of real joy knowing that they have really spent there money well buying something that entertains them for years to come. And then what? hollywood happens. they come in buy a few rights and then either make a passable 2 hours of entertainment, or they rip the soul from they pages and throw it in the trash and deem it non essential. Shame on you tinseltown. sure the old adage is that you never go out to make a bad movie but this time not only did you go out and make a terrible piece of donkey shite you just crushed a poor boys hopes that maybe one day someone will figure out that comic books have done all the work for you pathetic people. all you need to do is cast properly and boom your done. not everything needs to have a big names to sell it. sometimes all it needs is a bit of faith in the material.

Robin? Really? I mean, fine, it draws the sidekick similarities. But half the press about her is that she's an eleven-year-old GIRL. I vote for Batgirl. (But I'm also biased.)

antigodoflife:
There's rumours going around that Shia La Bouf will be playing Robin, sorry Bob.

no!no!nnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo!!!

i just died a little inside!

Bringing back robin is a terrible idea and there is literally no way to make it good. And I think Bob is flat out wrong in saying it would sell shirts and posters. People won't buy a shirt with a young boy wearing tights, that's just creepy and wreaks of pedo's. If batman wanted to sell posters and stuff based on the whole young chicks wearing tight clothes idea, they could just cast harlequinn as a younger girl, and simultaneously "replace" the joker.

I can't wait to watch next week as Bob explains "hey guy's i know you all sad it was a bad idea, but I never actually SAID they should put robin in the movie i just said they should notice that a market exists for..." blah blah blah, all we'll hear is "excuse excuse excuse i was being an asshole but will never admit i was wrong."

Mr Chipman- if you actually read these. I assume that you want WB to capture Hit-Girls' effect via current Robin Damien Wayne seeing as he is the only one with the badass ramped up and the age ramped right down. To which I say-and do by all means call me a nerd-

TIME PARADOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111112.

Decabo:

mchoueiri:
well the losers looks like a fun time to spend with friends watch a action flick. the cats looks good enough but one thing in this review that troubled me. Avatar is not a better film the Star Trek. so yea just putting that out there avatar is a overhyped mess not saying is was awful but there better films out there but this is my opinion on the matter please do not bite my head off.

Avatar is better than Star Trek. I know hating on Avatar is popular, but the truth is Avatar is smarter, bigger, and better.

i hated that film so much i take offense to human beings liking it.

fucking hippies making alien tree hugging nonsense.

(basically i hate the evironment and im dissapoint the director of god-damn ALIENS (my all time fave) turned out to be a fricken hippy)

Oh shoot Hit Girl style Robin? I know they screwed up in the past with this character but God would that be sweet.

z(ombie)fan:
(basically i hate the evironment and im dissapoint the director of god-damn ALIENS (my all time fave) turned out to be a fricken hippy)

How can you "hate the environment"? That doesn't even make sense. If you like a fresh lungful of Metro bus exhaust under fluorescent lights, you're not well at all. Seek help.

I really don't like the idea of robin or a hitgirl type robin. Robin is an accessory and a unnessary one at that. Robin is the same as having a couple of ordinary kids surroundeding cartoonish animals that can survive anvils falling on them. It's sort of a tool to connect kids to a character within the show. Like a token everyman or everykid as it were. Batman is always at his best alone.

Speaking of using it to see a better movie, some of my friends back in High School once spent an entire day in a movie theatre seeing almost every movie on one ticket.

1) Really Bob? No "Team Fortress 2: The Movie" jokes?
2) The A-Team movie? how many of my childhood favorite franchises are they going to rape before we have to start burning effigies/blowing shit up? they already killed The Transformers, GI Joe, Indiana Jones, Star Trek, Star Wars, the X-Men (really X-Men 3? you couldn't wait more than 3 movies before bringing in universe-altering changes in the story? you got bored with them that quickly?), Captain America (not yet, but it's coming. i feel the disturbance in The Force)... just to name a few. I suppose "MacGrueber" parodying of MacGuyver isn't really destroying it (thank God they have the common sense not to remake MacGuyver into a movie... they're not are they? please, for the love of everything sacred leave Mac alone!) and of course there's the "every tv teen drama ever made: the movie" (aka all romantic comedies set in high school... prove me wrong), and "generic cartoon movie: the movie: the game: the movie" anime is so predictable it's painful, especially in movies. you see one, and you've literally seen them all. I feel bad for future generations, seeing the drek that's on tv nowadays and how pathetic the movie adaptations of generally cool stuff from my own childhood... sorry kids. hopefully we'll have finished 3D and prototyped the Holodeck by then. (by: who else? Nintendo. I'd almost bet money the first Holodeck game is the Wii3)[/rant]
3)Robin? There's potential there, sure... but there was potential in every other franchise I just named and look what they did with them... or I should say "did TO them"? Bottom line: give me a director we can trust with a beloved franchise and I'll think about it.

(PS. Directors, leave Team Fortress alone too. there's nothing there either. *waves hand* these aren't the fans you're looking for. after all, you scrapped the Halo movie, right? RIGHT!? ...)
(PPS. Directors, if you insist on going forward with a Halo movie, call in Rooster Teeth of Red vs Blue fame. they know how to make the Halo world even more awesome/entertaining without pissing off the fans or alienating non-fans, especially now that they have Monty Oum working with them. He gives an automatic +5 to Awesome. lol.)

J-Alfred:
Moviebob, your argument is flawed from the beginning. Hit Girl is getting attention for the over-the-top language she uses and violence she enacts, which can really only work in a bright, GARE-ish movie like Kick-Ass. In the darker, more subtle (kinda) Batman films, I don't think such a character would work in quite the same way as Hit Girl would.

As for Robin in a Batman film, that is a gutsy move. If they're going to put him in a Nolan Batman flick, the biggest thing they have to do is keep Robin his proper age. Don't bring in some 21-year old man who can look Batman in the eye without going on tip-toes in and say "Look! It's Robin!" Keep Robin 11. Keep him a child.

My advice for how Robin would work best would probably earn a lot of hate mail if enacted. I would:

Make Robin an 11 year old child who lost his parents under similar circumstances to Bruce Wayne. However, rather then spending years globetrotting and training to become the best superhero he can be, he just dives right into crime fighting, earning a name for himself.

In the mean time, Batman's alter ego, Wayne, is suffering mentally from his actions in The Dark Knight. Being on the run from the police has made him largely ineffective, as he has no friends on the streets of Gotham. The crooks he hunts all try to kill him, the police are trying to kill him, and even the common folks on the street will try to kill him if they see him. He is torn between the vow he made to his parents to save Gotham, and the realization that Gotham no longer wants him. He begins to debate hanging up the cowl for good.

One night, the night that is supposed to be his last night as Batman, he spies the young vigilante known as Robin getting his ass kicked. At first Batman is in shock over Robin's age, as the criminals defeated by Robin have lied about it in order to save face (no one wants to admit to being beaten up by a pre-teen). However, when it becomes clear that Robin needs Batman's help, he swoops in and saves the day, spiriting Robin away to the Batcave.

When Robin awakes, he finds that his wounds have been treated, but his mask has not been removed. Batman comes down to the cave and tells his story, how his parents were killed and how he too chose to become a vigilante, and how he is now starting to regret his choice. He tries to convince Robin to give up crime fighting, but Robin says that he can't; he made a promise to his parents to fight the evil that took their lives. Shocked by this remarkable similarity, Batman agrees to help Robin in his crusade, though Bruce has still chosen to retire his Batman persona (in the sense that he will no longer go out and fight crime).

He helps him by providing Robin with some of his martial arts training, as well as giving him his own utility belt and gadgets.

In the mean time, whatever villain they've put in the movie has slowly been assembling all
(s)he needs for their masterstroke. Batman has been trying to figure out what the plan is, and finally realizes that the big bad thing is being disguised as some benevolent act, so for him to attempt to stop it would make him even more of a monster in the eyes of Gotham City. This stuns him, and he can't bring himself to stop it. However, Robin is disgusted that Batman can break his promise to his parents so easily, and goes out alone to stop the bad guy. Batman of course realizes that Robin is right and helps him defeat the villain. However, at the last minute, Batman is detained by the big bad while Robin is caught, unmasked, and arrested.

At Robin's trial, Robin is aquitted after lawyers (paid for by Wayne) point out that according to all of Robin's victims, Robin is a man in his late teens or 20s, so this pre-teen can't be the real Robin, only some pretender. However, being so young and an orphan, the court rules that Robin will be a ward of the state, which fills Robin with dread, as he knows that due to the corrupt nature of the Gothom Police will allow them to force Robin into a situation where he can be killed. However, Bruce Wayne comes to Robin's rescue, making him his ward.

Back at Wayne Manor, Robin is wary of Bruce until he meets Alfred, who Robin recognizes from his time in the Batcave. Realizing who really adopted him, Robin asks Batman when he gets to go back out and fight crime. Batman says that "Robin" isn't going to anymore, that he needs a new name, like... "Nightwing".

The film ends with Batman and Nightwing going out into the night to clean up Gotham City.

Now I realize that there are some plot holes, and things that make little sense, and I know comic fans would be pissed that at the end Nightwing would be played by an 11 year old, but I think this would be the best way to work Robin into a Nolan Batman film.

um... except for the "Robin is an 11-year-old" and the "trial scene" (to a degree), that's exactly the plot of the gloriously awful "Batman and Robin" movie of the mid-90's, even the debate on his name. it's also every generic hero story... this time featuring The Batman! (lacking distinctiveness and general laziness are the garbage that killed Batman the first time). sorry, that sounded a lot more dick than I intended, but I hope I made my point.

Why would you EVER suggest adding Robin into the Batman movies? We're trying to stay AWAY from crappy movies, right? Also, I thought that while the Losers wasn't very original, the characters were fun to watch (especially the antagonist) and the action was over the top and fun. That's what this movie was trying to be and for me, as an action movie, it succeeded. I also thought that some of the jokes were stinkers but most of them had me laughing out loud.

Lets just say that this movie is aptly named.

Another good review Bob!

The only way I could see DC doing as well as Hit girl will, would be if they used the Carrie Kelly Robin.

I wonder... did Moviebob like Kick ass? I cant figure that out... But I agree the franchise has become to dark and gritty, give us a PROPER Dick Grayson, a 10 year old kid who kicks ass and says really dumb things.

J-Alfred:
Moviebob, your argument is flawed from the beginning. Hit Girl is getting attention for the over-the-top language she uses and violence she enacts, which can really only work in a bright, GARE-ish movie like Kick-Ass. In the darker, more subtle (kinda) Batman films, I don't think such a character would work in quite the same way as Hit Girl would.

As for Robin in a Batman film, that is a gutsy move. If they're going to put him in a Nolan Batman flick, the biggest thing they have to do is keep Robin his proper age. Don't bring in some 21-year old man who can look Batman in the eye without going on tip-toes in and say "Look! It's Robin!" Keep Robin 11. Keep him a child.

My advice for how Robin would work best would probably earn a lot of hate mail if enacted. I would:

Make Robin an 11 year old child who lost his parents under similar circumstances to Bruce Wayne. However, rather then spending years globetrotting and training to become the best superhero he can be, he just dives right into crime fighting, earning a name for himself.

In the mean time, Batman's alter ego, Wayne, is suffering mentally from his actions in The Dark Knight. Being on the run from the police has made him largely ineffective, as he has no friends on the streets of Gotham. The crooks he hunts all try to kill him, the police are trying to kill him, and even the common folks on the street will try to kill him if they see him. He is torn between the vow he made to his parents to save Gotham, and the realization that Gotham no longer wants him. He begins to debate hanging up the cowl for good.

One night, the night that is supposed to be his last night as Batman, he spies the young vigilante known as Robin getting his ass kicked. At first Batman is in shock over Robin's age, as the criminals defeated by Robin have lied about it in order to save face (no one wants to admit to being beaten up by a pre-teen). However, when it becomes clear that Robin needs Batman's help, he swoops in and saves the day, spiriting Robin away to the Batcave.

When Robin awakes, he finds that his wounds have been treated, but his mask has not been removed. Batman comes down to the cave and tells his story, how his parents were killed and how he too chose to become a vigilante, and how he is now starting to regret his choice. He tries to convince Robin to give up crime fighting, but Robin says that he can't; he made a promise to his parents to fight the evil that took their lives. Shocked by this remarkable similarity, Batman agrees to help Robin in his crusade, though Bruce has still chosen to retire his Batman persona (in the sense that he will no longer go out and fight crime).

He helps him by providing Robin with some of his martial arts training, as well as giving him his own utility belt and gadgets.

In the mean time, whatever villain they've put in the movie has slowly been assembling all
(s)he needs for their masterstroke. Batman has been trying to figure out what the plan is, and finally realizes that the big bad thing is being disguised as some benevolent act, so for him to attempt to stop it would make him even more of a monster in the eyes of Gotham City. This stuns him, and he can't bring himself to stop it. However, Robin is disgusted that Batman can break his promise to his parents so easily, and goes out alone to stop the bad guy. Batman of course realizes that Robin is right and helps him defeat the villain. However, at the last minute, Batman is detained by the big bad while Robin is caught, unmasked, and arrested.

At Robin's trial, Robin is aquitted after lawyers (paid for by Wayne) point out that according to all of Robin's victims, Robin is a man in his late teens or 20s, so this pre-teen can't be the real Robin, only some pretender. However, being so young and an orphan, the court rules that Robin will be a ward of the state, which fills Robin with dread, as he knows that due to the corrupt nature of the Gothom Police will allow them to force Robin into a situation where he can be killed. However, Bruce Wayne comes to Robin's rescue, making him his ward.

Back at Wayne Manor, Robin is wary of Bruce until he meets Alfred, who Robin recognizes from his time in the Batcave. Realizing who really adopted him, Robin asks Batman when he gets to go back out and fight crime. Batman says that "Robin" isn't going to anymore, that he needs a new name, like... "Nightwing".

The film ends with Batman and Nightwing going out into the night to clean up Gotham City.

Now I realize that there are some plot holes, and things that make little sense, and I know comic fans would be pissed that at the end Nightwing would be played by an 11 year old, but I think this would be the best way to work Robin into a Nolan Batman film.

YES! OH GOD YES! Except the Nightwing part. Nightwing is robin in his 20s, not when he is 11.

Although I disagree with the Robin idea, I would like to point out at least one thing that MovieBob is right about:
Go See 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' DO IT NOW!
and, let's just say: leave most of your sensitivity at the door. sh*t's awesome, but VERY hardcore...

also, I had no plan to see 'the losers' and I want to even less now...

Oh god, no. Don't give them ideas. Schulmacher gets a lot of flak for things the producers were ultimately responsible for and including Robin to boos the merch sales would be the same story all over again. Remember the tweo Robin films? One of them bad but at least somewhat enjoyable in a campy fashion and one single-handedly responsible for killing the Batman movies?

I don't really like Robin to begin with and even in comic continuity that character was always the albatross around Batman's neck until he became Nightwing and as such an enjoyable character. The later Robins weren't exactly better.

If you want to give Batman a young sidekick that kicks ass in a dark Nolan way, go Cassandra Cain. Of course, the parallels between her and Hit-Girl - i.e. the parts were Millar once again proved what a talentless hack he is - could be a problem.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here