LoadingReadyRun: Informational Presentation

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

therandombear:
You bastards, you killed Jeremy!

On another note, I found this episode amusing, I'll have to draw a graph to represent how my amusement rose for every second I watched this.

Have to say though, Matt's "death" scream was totally not not real, nothing fake to see here >.>

He's not truly dead. He's a graphic Zombie!

It's like How to Make a How to Video...hey, Kathleen, who were you channeling most for your image? Carl Sagan?

Hahaha. Very funny, second only to the Sledgehammer Games report.

lol, recursive much

Wasn't all that interesting, until this pie chart went berserk on Kathleen xD

Hilarious as always! But now I'm not sure which is deadlier... Graphs, or bagels?

AngryMongoose:

No. Not necessarily.

Unless it reprents the entirely of the black ink in each panel.

whell what the heck else could it be representing?

Those graphs are stupid, need numbers and units!

As some other users said - it does feel like a spiritual successor to Quantum Documentary from the first season. I liked this video.

Kathleen's death was surprising!

Wow... How Meta...

Oh, Matt always makes me laugh.

Good episode, even more funny due to the recent Prime Minister debates here in the UK.

Genius once again. The greatness of LRR comes from the subtilties.

According to the Pie Chart Graph which I have skillfully created using top notch and EXPENSIVE software..I have come to the conclusion that I find this episode FUNNY.

ok for some reason this LRR will not load, all other videos on escapist will. anyone else having this issue?

Brilliant acting, Matt. Nice Job! ;-)

For a moment there you had me hypnotized, I quiver at the thought of what I could have done if you asked me.
Then all the graph stabbing started and it was good.

Watch out for those graphs, kids!

This was so silly. I... I loved it.

totally fucking ridicules. Loved it, keep up the good work guys

I'm sorry to say that I was disappointing with this one. I giggled a bit at one point, but for the most part I sat there waiting for it to get funny. Hope next weeks is better.

Okay, I have to say it. Redundant video is redundant.

I like the video the sheer obviousness makes for great humor.

I am afraid.

Freebird.:
Marvellous stuff. The end was crazy and the first half reminded me of this.

That was fantastic.....

I really didn't like this one. Kathleen's acting didn't seem to be on the level is usually is, and it should have been since she was in 100% of the shots (no graph necessary). It seemed rather dry, and had a good build up in the middle but a somewhat disappointing conclusion in my opinion.

RetroVortex:
AAAH!! Graph Zombies!

They're almost as bad as the Calculus Vampires roaming around my area!

EDIT: Using this graph, I have calculated the increase in the number of mathematical undead in this area:

Also the graph below represents the increase in my desire to consume brain tissue:

A staggering conclusion which indicates...

Oh crap!I'm a graph zombie now, aren't I?

Possibly... though, since you are still self-aware, you might be in an early stage of the infection.
Go see a doctor, I think this might be treatable...
although... to my knowledge, only the doctor that cured Yahtzee's mysterious "flow-chart disease" might have a shot at stopping the infection before it becomes terminal... or maybe "un-terminal" would be a better word...

ritchards:
I think Kathleen would be able to do a very good Rod Sterling.
"You have entered through a door...there is a graph on it..."

"You're traveling through a dimension, a dimension not only of sight or sound, but of multicolored circles, and dots along a two-dimensional plane...."

Really, though, I found most of the video soothing. Something about that music and Kathleen's voice just massages my brain. To sleep, perchance to dream... of bar graphs....

*squish*

Hondor64:
ok for some reason this LRR will not load, all other videos on escapist will. anyone else having this issue?

Yes, i am. Zero punctuation is working, some LRR are working, some are not.

Browser: Firefox (also tried IE)
Troubleshooting so far: Cleared cache and cookies, updated flash, adblock is off at the moment, I'm running the latest version of Firefox, Tracert sucessful with 6 jumps to both video.themis-media.com and streaming.video.themis-media.com, 13 jumps to static.liverail.com, cleared flash player cache.

Update: What finally ended up working: Switched to Google dns.

Haha! Didn't see the lethality coming either--it actually made me jump! But it was hilarious. Great, great job.

Funny guys but you really did use the same joke in your Quantum Documentary which I am sorry but I am going to have to call you out on.

Mullahgrrl:

Shouldn't the middle bar be infinitely longer?

No, I can prove why but I will just tell you to apply limits to Zeno's paradox.

WAY better than the presentation I was supposed to be listening to today... *cough*

By reading this post you the number of readers who have read a part of or all of the post.
Normally I would try to respond with a witty post or a short uninteresting phrase such as LOL.

I might quote a person

ucciolord1:
I am afraid.

Freebird.:
Marvellous stuff. The end was crazy and the first half reminded me of this.

That was fantastic.....

then respond to what they posted or show that I agree with it.

RetroVortex:
AAAH!! Graph Zombies!

They're almost as bad as the Calculus Vampires roaming around my area!

EDIT: Using this graph, I have calculated the increase in the number of mathematical undead in this area:

Also the graph below represents the increase in my desire to consume brain tissue:

A staggering conclusion which indicates...

Oh crap!I'm a graph zombie now, aren't I?

yes, even your avatar says you are now teh zombeh

I felt like sleeping when Kathleen sat at the table, talking calmly... soothing... Sooo slee...
py...

This episode was perfect in every way! Written and acted so well.

Having watched all 13 hours of the updated, 1990 version of "Cosmos," last week, this makes me very happy. Kathleen was definitely channeling Dr. Sagan when she sat down.

What just happened? I'm confused...

I hate Graphs now.....

crudus:
Funny guys but you really did use the same joke in your Quantum Documentary which I am sorry but I am going to have to call you out on.

Mullahgrrl:

Shouldn't the middle bar be infinitely longer?

No, I can prove why but I will just tell you to apply limits to Zeno's paradox.

Well, how do you do that?

Also, this vidio is difrent in that the punchline is not that it is self referential, thats just a red punch-herring.

Furthermore, it really has potential as a sleeping aid, you could make it a series of self help videos, 'Sleeping with Kathrine' I'd totally buy into that!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here