Escapist News Network: Splinter Cell: Cunvicshun

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Splinter Cell: Cunvicshun

The team covers all the controversy and confusion surrounding Splinter Cell: Conviction.
Become a fan on Facebook!

Watch Video

"well there you have it.....marketing...yeh."

great stuff, loved the quick's picks segment.

Loved the quick's picks. That was a hilarious episode. Now I'm gonna go "steaythl guards" ROFL

awesome
the quick's picks is always funny and nice Scott pilgrim background Matt, are you stoked for the movie?

also i am very suspicious about tony's discount sunglasses emporium as well

Sam Fisher: Ace Attorney, we must make this happen.

If Splinter Cell made use of a logic button I would be much more interested in it.

Yay for Matt.

Long Icelandic name

I find that funny because I've watched/listen to alot of topical news satire recently which had the volcano story. They took the piss out of people failing to prenounce its name.

Nice, quick picks is always funny. I like this show it's constantly good.

Loved the quicks picks and the marketing bit. I havn't seen ENN in a while but i think i'll start watching again after that. And lets not forget 'There not going to get a single conviction out of that, he just killed them all!'

Eve Online caused the eruption.

I knew it!

*reserves Sam Fisher: Ace Attorney*

You know, I think I'm going to email Ryan Quickbender something stupid so we get another angry rant.

God, I've been waiting for the second installment Quick's Picks for a while now.

Didn't disappoint. :)

Sveinn Jóhanson Karval.Shouldn't the Karval be in the middle.Since the -son should always be the last part of the name.Unless it's a family name.But I know of no Icelandic family that is named Karval.I myself am a part of the Zöega family,but have not taking that into my name.
So in all.His name should respectfully be Sveinn Karval Jóhanson.

OT:Great episode as always.And CCP have moved their main base of operation to London if I remember correctly.

I don't know... Sam Fisher Ace Attorney sounds pretty good to me...

Nice to see Quick's Picks again, not to mention my delight in some unmitigated hatred directed at an X-Box Live denizen who can't type.

The Splinter Cell advertising campaign was so...so bad

lol, loved the reaction though! Great Story!

Ahaha! That was awesome.

Apparently, there've been more Quick's Fixes, could someone list the episodes for me?

Lab coat equals SCIENCETIME!
Ugh, that email was like every other message I get on Steam from my friend. He's not that stupid when you talk to him in person, but when he tries to type something he loses all ability to communicate.

Looks like somebody has a Nerf Vulcan.

Matt was totally in the zone. Ryan Quickbender gets better with each iteration.

Edit: I caught that hair flip Kathleen!

I don't blame you for not pronouncing that name!

I need to call more people like that.

Splinter Cell: Conviction < Sam Fisher: Ace Attorney

Seriously, I would pay to play that game. Especially if he jumps up with a gun or something when he shouts "OBJECTION!!!"

If that game existed, I would be soooo happy.

"If you want to tap my vast store of industry knowledge..."
Yeah, I'd tap that.
*puts on sunglasses*

On topic: I haven't watched the ENN for a while but it's suprising to see that it keeps getting funnier! Great job guys.

Awwh, marketing is scary.

CCP media representative "long Icelandic name"...
Awesome. Just awesome.
I love you, ENN. Never change. Unless you're adding more funny. Then go ahead and change.

Quick's picks are just mean, but i love it!

Hell, I'd play Splinter Cell: Ace Attorney. That has the potential to be AWESOME.

Ahha. Yay for Splinter Cell Ace Attorney. The greatest Idea since creating babies!

I want the Transformers package that is in behind the "doctor"

Eric the Orange:
Sam Fisher: Ace Attorney, we must make this happen.

Only if one of the enemies is voiced by genius boy and talking dolphin from Sea Quest. Who else remebers Ironside in a super U-boat?

scw55:
Long Icelandic name

I find that funny because I've watched/listen to alot of topical news satire recently which had the volcano story. They took the piss out of people failing to prenounce its name.

oddly enough, whenever the name of that Volcano is in the newspapers or on tele my inner voice goes "Place you can't pronounce Volcano"... that's what I now know it as...

It looks like this case..........
*puts on sunglasses*
has been solved
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Another great episode.

...nope, nothing witty to add.

Baby Tea:
CCP media representative "long Icelandic name"...
Awesome. Just awesome.
I love you, ENN. Never change. Unless you're adding more funny. Then go ahead and change.

Even better? The way Graham pronounced "long Icelandic name", it actually sounded like a long Icelandic name. (Yes, things like that make me laugh.)

scw55:
Long Icelandic name

tíhíhíhíhíh Jósef Veggur Bergljótsson.

Now that is a long icelandic name and translates into Josef Wall Uglyrockson

Oh God ... I was hoping that stunt marketting thing was a lie .... but according to a couple of sites someone did actually go into a bar (on a packed friday night, which I guess makes sense for maximum saturation of the news of a new release) and literally pointed guns at people.

So ... its friday night, it's dark, the people you point guns at are possbly intoxicated, and everybody is fatigued after a week of work .... makes perfect sense to me! I'm a gamer and I would have seriously thought the bar was being robbed by a dickhead who just ruined my friday night out.

If I was one of the police officers to arrest the bastard, I would have seriously considered shooting ANYWAYS just because nobody should ruin a good night out drinking after a week at your shitty job without paying the ultimate price.

GrahamS:
Splinter Cell: Cunvicshun

The team covers all the controversy and confusion surrounding Splinter Cell: Conviction.
Become a fan on Facebook!

Watch Video

Another wonderful episode, another wonderful Kathleen. Hair to the throne!

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here