Escapist News Network: Splinter Cell: Cunvicshun

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Quick's Picks is always awesome. No need to elaborate.

So did Kathleen participate in "boobquake"? Will I get banned for asking?

JEBWrench:

Baby Tea:
CCP media representative "long Icelandic name"...
Awesome. Just awesome.
I love you, ENN. Never change. Unless you're adding more funny. Then go ahead and change.

Even better? The way Graham pronounced "long Icelandic name", it actually sounded like a long Icelandic name. (Yes, things like that make me laugh.)

I agree! I love the subtle touches in language like tonality and emphasis, and they did a good job with this one.

I like that you used the volcano's name in some form... Eyjafuleko... Ejyajokul... Effja... (looks it up on the wiki) Eyjafjallaj÷kull!

And I disagree with Kathleen, for once. "Sam Fisher: Ace Attorney" sounds like a capital idea! ;)

scw55:
Long Icelandic name

I find that funny because I've watched/listen to alot of topical news satire recently which had the volcano story. They took the piss out of people failing to prenounce its name.

Why take the piss out of people who fail to pronounce it? Really we should be laughing at the crazy-insane people who can say it right.

OBJECTION!!!

Best... screen... EVER.

I'd meme-ify it but I ca't think of anything witty. Anyone got anything?

Eyja - fjalla - j÷kull
Island - mountain - glacier

Just wanted to throw that in here.

Great episode, certainly broke up my horrible "thesis-writing" day!

Swell as always, guys.

Plurralbles:

Best... screen... EVER.

?

-m

GrahamS:
Splinter Cell: Cunvicshun

The team covers all the controversy and confusion surrounding Splinter Cell: Conviction.
Become a fan on Facebook!

Watch Video

Splinter cell CONVICTION:

Matt_LRR:

Plurralbles:

Best... screen... EVER.

?

-m

not exactly endearing but I chuckled.

Great episode, certainly broke up my horrible "thesis-writing" day!

Well considering responses on this thread alone we now know where to next with Splinter Cell franchise. I love the "now I don't have to think OR work" part, brilliant. XD

Supid forum regulations...

Loved the quickpicks and the long icelandic name :')
Niiiiiiiiicceeee.

Graham's Canadian "aboot" near the end made my day. Cracks me up every time :D

Great episode. The marketing segment was a gem

Sadly, that is how marketing works. They'd love all the coverage they get if someone died. :(

Also, I too would buy Sam Fisher: Ace Attorney. I think we need a lovely pie chart about how awesome Ace Attorney is to set Kathleen straight. ;)

i would never tell you guys how to make your show, cause im pretty sure you know what your doing. BUT... for the love of god could you please get kathleen a higher chair, for a couple of weeks ive notice, truly, how short she really is. she looks like gulliver in the land of giants next to graham. or hes standing up while shes sitting on a exercise ball, which we all know is good for lower back strengthening.

just to prove my point pause at like 5;10 or so, and imagine both of them naked. nuff said.

"Is that...Ethical?"

The marketing bit was one of my favorite ENN bits ever.

Oh my god. I just realized, the T-Shrit Matt is wearing in the Quick's Picks intro.. it's.. it's... Ninjas can't catch you if you're on fire. *sheds a tear*

Outstanding!

...Well, not exactly outstanding, but positively amusing nonetheless. More Quick┤s Picks, Please.

Baby Tea:
I love you, ENN. Never change. Unless you're adding more funny. Then go ahead and change.

I don┤t know, that sounds kinda risky. What if the amount of funniness reaches dangerous levels?

Actually, I think in all honesty, I would rather play Sam Fisher Ace Attorney.

How I cann stylth teh gardz?

Great stuff guys! I love quicks picks!

This show is improving, although I still prefer LRR and Unskippable. At least this Quick's Picks had some sort of joke/punchline to it, rather than unneccessary preaching.

Graham had good hair this episode.

Th whole Eve online bit was awesome, seriously one of my fav episodes yet!

what's going on with LRR guys. First the LRR of this week won't load and now this one won't load. All other videos load (ZP loaded, all other ENN and LRR load) Any ideas?

TheEpic_1:
BUT... for the love of god could you please get kathleen a higher chair

so we get a better view? ;P

Good episode. Although it was strange that Matt was playing two different roles.

RanD00M:
Sveinn Jˇhanson Karval.Shouldn't the Karval be in the middle.Since the -son should always be the last part of the name.Unless it's a family name.But I know of no Icelandic family that is named Karval.I myself am a part of the Z÷ega family,but have not taking that into my name.
So in all.His name should respectfully be Sveinn Karval Jˇhanson.

OT:Great episode as always.And CCP have moved their main base of operation to London if I remember correctly.

Except that according to the interview they gave that indeed is his name, with the Karval last.
Not sure why, what with me not being from Iceland.

Yay! I'm a cash bag!
I like Quick's Picks!

Epic scott pilgrim desktop Quicks picks guy!

It's funny 'cause recently a New Zealand actor was tried and convicted for attacking police with a meat cleaver. He was shot. Not fatally obviously.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here