Escapist News Network: Splinter Cell: Cunvicshun

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

ADOX:

TheEpic_1:
BUT... for the love of god could you please get kathleen a higher chair

so we get a better view? ;P

FOR F$&K'S SAKE. CopperKat and ADOX, i hate to burst your juvinile bubble but if this is the only site where you can find "stonking great tits" then you truely do not know how to use teh internets, and there not even stonking, (sorry kath im sure their real and spectacular) yes their there and their breasts but if you actually left your house/cave and took a look around there are boobs everywhere including on teh internets, posting juvinile comments about a little bit of cleavage. NOTE: its not even little, its almost non-existant.

sorry, got on a little bit of a roll there. quick Q? is it possible to BanHammer people from teh internts forever??

im now going to start a petition to have Kathleen wearing a camisole(?) every episode to end this madness. just add C4K (Camisole for Kathleen) to the end of your post to support this noble cause to remove boobs from The Escapist and our forums.

Wait.... was somebody doing science in there?

Sam Fisher: Ace Attorney!?

Fund it! Let my voice be heard and I will buy it!

"...long Icelandic name..."

I lol'd, loudly xD

RanD00M:
Sveinn Jˇhanson Karval.Shouldn't the Karval be in the middle.Since the -son should always be the last part of the name.Unless it's a family name.But I know of no Icelandic family that is named Karval.I myself am a part of the Z÷ega family,but have not taking that into my name.
So in all.His name should respectfully be Sveinn Karval Jˇhanson.

OT:Great episode as always.And CCP have moved their main base of operation to London if I remember correctly.

Kjarval is a family name, there are a few people that have one here in Iceland, but they're very uncommon. But the family name can come after the patronym.

And no, CCP's still in Iceland, it's still just the servers that are in London.

You know not wanting to pick the video apart but police in NZ don't carry guns.

Ninja_daemon117:

They don't?

XD I loved the Quick picks bit, truly the best segment I've seen on an Internet show in a long time. Also as always, the Aboot was hilarious stuff :D

TheEpic_1:

I look short only in comparison to Graham. I'm 5'6", which is exactly average height for women. Graham is 6'3".
Perhaps I should get a phone book to sit on?

This is easily one of the best shows on the Escapist.
I enjoy it every time.

Haha "Long Icelandic name" cracked me up. And is that one of Matt's double's from his stint on Phailhaus? Speaking of Phailhaus, I think I recognize those glasses...

Scott Pilgrim Wallpaper! Oh Quickbender you secret hipster.

Ace Attorney games...with Sam Fisher?
Er...no.

I love listening to people read misspelled emails out loud XD

The Quick Pick's segment was awesome this episode - definitely the best one so far. The "Long Icelandic Name" was probably my favourite part of the show, however, it had me lol'ing.

Props to Matt for having his Guitar Hero controller hanging proudly in the background - it reminds me of my room, and I always did love that design.

Shady Shades:

Ninja_daemon117:

They don't?

Only the Armed Defenders carry guns. Police in NZ don't have guns, they occasionally have tasers though.

Quickbender just sounds so dirty to me. The name that is.

TheEpic_1:
(sorry kath im sure their real and spectacular)

Is that a subtle Seinfeld reference I see there?

OT: Excellent episode, I'm curious as to how many times it took Matt to pronounce all of the misspelled words in that email correctly...

Plurralbles:

Matt_LRR:

not exactly endearing but I chuckled.

Perhaps replace 'Hurr' with 'Derp'?

During Quick's Picks, was that Matt's script on his computer? I know they said in a podcast that they often write scripts and such on google wave, that's all.

yea i was wondering about those posts about the actor with a cleaver getting shot since i have never seen a cop with a gun here and have rarely seen one with even a taser they make do with mob tactics and pepper spray

Matt won the entire episode. And nice Scott Pilgrim wallpaper, dude ;)

"What the... Dolce and Gibbons?" *throws away glasses*
"And here are the headlines!" *smiling*

"Well... There you have it... Marketing... Yeah..."

This episode is full! :D

Stellar episode!

As a viewer, I'm concerned. Is Graham Stark getting larger, or is Kathleen De Vere shrinking? I'm far more concerned about the former, as I believe many share my fears of a giant Stark monster rampaging unchecked through the city streets, wreaking snarky havoc. No one wants unchecked wreaking.

Lady Kathleen:

TheEpic_1:

I look short only in comparison to Graham. I'm 5'6", which is exactly average height for women. Graham is 6'3".

holy crap, 9". Kathleen i think you should steal his chair and make him do the entire thing on his knees. i know you guys have done a couple things in ENN and LRR about his height, but i really think you should swap his chair for one of those comedic pre-school stool chairs

dls182:

TheEpic_1:

+1 for you sir

Lady Kathleen:

TheEpic_1:

Or get a smaller chair for Graham, which brings me (after many undisclosed twists and turns) to a question I┤m almost afraid to ask: If Graham is indeed 6'3", which he doesn┤t really look like, exactly how tall is Bill? Taller than tall?

TheEpic_1:

They are, but some of us prefer to be more tactful in our praise of Kathleen.

... and/or, to make deliberately ironic comments for comedic effect.

And so I distract myself long enough to ask... was that a Matrix of Leadership boxed up behind Dr. Not-Also-Ryan-Quickbender? drool...

Incredible Bullshitting Man:
...exactly how tall is Bill? Taller than tall?

Yes, exactly. :) For more numerical information, go here: http://wiki.loadingreadyrun.com/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions#How_tall_is_Bill.3F

Okay Guys I think your all missing the bigger picture.
Was Matt's Transformers box set still in it's plastic?

1st generation? whats the excuse for the red rings on all the other generations of 360s?

Tally LRR:

Incredible Bullshitting Man:
...exactly how tall is Bill? Taller than tall?

Yes, exactly. :) For more numerical information, go here: http://wiki.loadingreadyrun.com/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions#How_tall_is_Bill.3F

Ah, how delightfully convenient. Thank you ever so much, Tally.

So, "vertically obese"....Yeah.

dls182:

TheEpic_1:

OT: Excellent episode, I'm curious as to how many times it took Matt to pronounce all of the misspelled words in that email correctly...

Plurralbles:

Matt_LRR:

not exactly endearing but I chuckled.

Perhaps replace 'Hurr' with 'Derp'?

Durpy Derp! Durp?

Couldn't help myself. *cough* Excellent job as always

Nice cleavage. That's all I got from this episode.

TheEpic_1:

ADOX:

TheEpic_1:

so we get a better view? ;P

FOR F$&K'S SAKE. CopperKat and ADOX, i hate to burst your juvinile bubble but if this is the only site where you can find "stonking great tits" then you truely do not know how to use teh internets, and there not even stonking, (sorry kath im sure their real and spectacular) yes their there and their breasts but if you actually left your house/cave and took a look around there are boobs everywhere including on teh internets, posting juvinile comments about a little bit of cleavage. NOTE: its not even little, its almost non-existant.

sorry, got on a little bit of a roll there. quick Q? is it possible to BanHammer people from teh internts forever??

im now going to start a petition to have Kathleen wearing a camisole(?) every episode to end this madness. just add C4K (Camisole for Kathleen) to the end of your post to support this noble cause to remove boobs from The Escapist and our forums.

I can recommend a good Stick removal service because you certainly have one up somewhere.

Shady Shades:

Ninja_daemon117:

They don't?

Nope

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook