Pages PREV 1 2 3

all right, if you dont tell us whats in the vault, we're all gonna shit on you
Lol

Distorted Stu:
"I dated a black chick once and she had a nice tight-"
"-im going to stop you right there."

More cliffhangers! :O

I also sense the closing of a fine show approaching us =[

Yep. Episode 48 is the last episode. It sucks doesn't it?

OT: Holy shit this is getting better and better. John, you balance drama, suspense, and humor perfectly and for that, you are awesome. And I would like to inform you, this series is bookmarked for life for it is my second favorite series ever. Good work!

Also, this has probably already been asked but do you have any future intentions? Like a new series or something? If not, will you be staying on the Escapist, or will you just leave after the last episode? I really want you to stay.

How many episodes are you willing to make since that "near future" remark came up?

Coming to end? Do you mean this season or the series ;_____;?

I can't believe no one called zed's love bot he gave to obama was evil. He even went into the evil voice when he talked about it

Ey, i love the show and just registered so i could ask the question.

Just one.

Ehem...

WHY the f***k can the animals talk? i don't want to question science but... how??????? are they mutants like mickey mouse and goofy?

"Too late" hahahaha!!! XD

Good ole Cuddles. Fucking hell guys, you seem to be killing us with awesome twists and cliff hangers lately!

I have a question- where did you guys come up with the idea for the split persona thing that Hickey has? One of the funniest parts of the show to be honest :D

Fucking Epic...good job, Jon, good job...

Something gives me the feeling this series is going to have a rather unsatisfying ending.

O.k. I have two questions:

1) I know that in the end song, it says that the apocalypse came about due to H-Bombs, but why were the bombs fired in the first place? Can you give us some backstory on the apocalypse?

2) Why is Stinky only alive when he's worn? Also, is he a result of the radiation, too? If he is, does that mean that Hickey was wearing him at the time the radiation hit?

How did you guys get into Post Apocalypse genra & stuff? not just for this show but in genral, what is the atraction? was it the economy or getting older in life or maybe the hectic world we live in or wanted to be free of government and getting off grid? etc... :)

thanks, FarSpace

Personaly I always liked doing stuff for my self and alt energy is getting easyer to make now a days. & the government is a bunch of bull, all of them, I'm sick of the lot, lol.

Stop killing off the cool characters! Waahaaa!

Great episode

Hey Jon, I gotta ask: how long did it take you to create the entire story line of apocalypse lane. It just looks like you've put allot of thought into putting everything together.

Also, Great job with the episode, loved the twist at the end.

Wait wait wait. Do you guys remember the first episode. The one where Pete died and they tried to eat him. Then, later in the series, Pete showed up, died, and they tried to eat him.

Time machine.

Its been staring us in the face this entire time...

They're going to go back in time and create a loop...

AHHHHHHHHHHH

internetzealot1:
Wait wait wait. Do you guys remember the first episode. The one where Pete died and they tried to eat him. Then, later in the series, Pete showed up, died, and they tried to eat him.

Time machine.

Its been staring us in the face this entire time...

They're going to go back in time and create a loop...

AHHHHHHHHHHH

While your theory is mind blowing, I still suspect they will be doing something even more insane for the ending. The cherry on the WTF ice cream sundae that is Apocalypse Lane will be epic.

A question of interest, will you be releasing this on DVD when the series finally wraps up?

I use to not like this show at all but now its really grown on me. I'm going to miss this show when it's gone. I was wondering where the idea for this show came from. I know Escapist gave you the setting but how did you get the idea for the story line?

lol i love it i love this show guys keep up the goodwork!!!

Great episode, as ever.

Actually I've got a question: Where did the idea for Gulliver come from?

Obama, NOOOOOOO!!!!!! Man, I get to say something in that format every episode now.

"Get ready to go def."

"Holy yak balls, it's a skinned Willie."

LOL... great.

Aww, I saw this in the "Latest Posts" and my first thought was, Wait, Apocalypse Lane is back?! AWESO-Aw, shit. Never mind. I guess I'll go share this thought with the forums. Maybe it will fool someone else." And the rest, as they say, is history.

spuddaemon:
"Get ready to go def."

"Holy yak balls, it's a skinned Willie."

LOL... great.

EPIC SUPER HAPPY BUMP TIME.

Seriously, megabump.

Frozen Donkey Wheel2:
Aww, I saw this in the "Latest Posts" and my first thought was, Wait, Apocalypse Lane is back?! AWESO-Aw, shit. Never mind. I guess I'll go share this thought with the forums. Maybe it will fool someone else." And the rest, as they say, is history.

It's even funnier cause I posted a comment just now (I'm only just now watching this whole series, couldn't get into it before) and they're getting funnier and funnier. I had to post... but then that must have set off the "Latest Posts"... lol Sorry dude.

"AWESO-Aw, shit."

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)