Reliable Source: Guns Don’t Kill People, Violent Videogames Do

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Primus1985:

slopeslider:

Mace isn't the answer either, isn't going to help if a crazy attacks, and pepper spray is better than mace anyway
Mace is classified as an irritant and is similar to tear gas.
Pepper spray is classified as an inflammatory agent and will immediately
incapacitate an assailant.
Commonly, Mace has no affect on criminals under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Pepper spray will take down and cause temporary pain to those under the influence.
Unlike pepper spray, Mace will NOT cause inflammation of the capillaries of the eyes and skin causing temporary blindness, nausea, breathing difficulties and an intense burning sensation.

Might want to switch buddy.

Dude you have that totally backward.

Why don't you google search it first dude?
Pepper spray>Mace, which is like personal use tear gas. Last I checked they don't shoot PEPPER SPRAY grenades into riots.
Due to the current brand-name use of the term "Mace" to refer to pepper sprays and the fact that mace is illegal in most Western countries, it is very difficult to find information on traditional mace. "Mace" and "pepper spray" are frequently used interchangeably, although they are different substances.
Pepper spray's main active ingredient is Oleoresin Capsicum, an ingredient true tear gas/mace doesn't have.

Very nice. I'm using this for a response-to-text assignment in school, if you don't mind :D

EDIT: Is this a true story?

I'm more of a "butcher knife from the kitchen" and "crooked-faced yelling" kind of guy.

SnipErlite:

JonahNYC:

SnipErlite:
May I quote?

"The National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do," but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it? You'd have to be really dodgy on the heart to have that." - Eddie Izzard

Also that was a great Reliable Source, the cleetus/banjo line cracked me up.

You can also run away from someone wielding a bat or a chair.

What if they can run faster than you?

Then you should have worked out.

JonahNYC:

Then you should have worked out.

Indeed *Hurriedly renews gym membership*

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password: