Escapist News Network: Quickbender Must Die

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Quickbender Must Die

The ENN office receives a mystery package.

Become a fan on Facebook!

Watch Video

Heh, was wondering how you were going to use the photos

RIP Investigative team

Evidently investigating a piece of chicken (my entry) was seemingly unrelated to researching Quickbender/flour et al haha

Can anyone else here a bang at 1:04 or am I just going crazy?

Loved the pictures, and the ARG story...made me chuckle. Wish I had gotten my photo in now...ah well.

Poor, poor Quickbender!

GrahamS:
Quickbender Must Die

The ENN office receives a mystery package.

Become a fan on Facebook!

Watch Video

Another great episode, another great Kathleen hair flip at 5:09. My day, it was made.

that was fantastic

also a total my bad for not helping out in the case but that dam thing called being dead can be sort of a set back also it is called getting the coffee for yourself Graham!

Brilliant episode, had me in stiches! Particularly enjoyed Paul's rubbish 1 man detective work, Sauceman is a wonderfully ludicrous surname and fits so well with his character.

So...

Investigators = Interns, basically?

They get coffee and shit.

I love how Kathleen gets so surprised by the stupidity of the people they interview every time. And that's a great investigation you got going.

Great episode. Absolutely loved the investigative team jokes. And the future will have genetically designed sex slaves?! I... I think that might be awesome. Or horrible.

Kathleen silently mouthing "What the fuck?" had me laughing out loud. Also, general thank you for mocking ARGs in general, since I find them utterly pointless hype schemes...

Your are right, that guy is AWESOME!

Pauls investigation abilities are ledendary

You are ours princess Kathleen!
I was going to send in a picture but didn't make it in time :P Thank god, if I had sent it in I would have been killed by the bomb o.O
Best ENN I can remember (but I have a hard time remembering stuff)

"Uh...he's a little busy!"

I love the inflection.

haha, loved the ineptness of the investigation ;) keep up the good work guys

the_tramp:
Heh, was wondering how you were going to use the photos

RIP Investigative team

Evidently investigating a piece of chicken (my entry) was seemingly unrelated to researching Quickbender/flour et al haha

It's hard to hear (I didn't know it was there at first), but it's there. Sounds like someone dropped a pen or something.

Great episode!!! I loved the "P-p-p-pokerfacepalm", loved that you used a picture of the Corpse Bride (such a cute animation film), loved speechless Kathleen, loved the ENN Investigation Team (now there's a competent bunch, *chuckles*).
And... a horse in the next Zelda game?? Oh yeah, now *that's* news! ;)

miquelfire:

the_tramp:

It's hard to hear (I didn't know it was there at first), but it's there. Sounds like someone dropped a pen or something.

Nope, you're not crazy, I hear it too... I'm voting for the pen drop as well.

so that military glider is actually named "FALCON PUNCH".....really? ....REALLY NOW!?!?!
XD YOU CAN"T BE SERIOUS!?!?!

That was one of the best episodes yet! Good work guys and gals! :D

I think the investigative team was alergic to flour. Segal doesn't have that problem, he's only alergic to Chuck Noris.

:O A horse in Zelda?! You guys always have the big news first!

Staggering amount of content and funny this week. Made my day.

what was the quick flash of text... I missed it.

Anyway, segal is definitely NOT busy enough. I think he'd find a clue.

And proceed to be exploded by it.

"He's not that busy..."

Awesome.

Plurralbles:
what was the quick flash of text... I missed it.

Anyway, segal is definitely NOT busy enough. I think he'd find a clue.

And proceed to be exploded by it.

It said "real name"

I missed it at first too and thought they made the name up.

Spankburg Jones is a Real Name?? What kind of people are that cruel to name someone that? O_o

"Kind of makes a shape, sort of like a horse..." XD awesome instalment, keep it up!

Is that the dude from Despicable ME next to the DARPA logo?
Ah, Mark Saucemen returns.
So...did Yahtzee just sent his picture in?

Why on earth is he in Iceland xDDD

Whoo-hoo! I'm dead! (Obituary picture featured next to bottom row, DEAD center.)

OMG! A Horse in the new Zelda game!?!? I need to go update my blog!

/sarcasm

Cute episode guys, I had lols...

The investigative team will be missed.

Wan't Under Siege set on a battleship, not an aircraft carrier? Or am I missing a joke?

Steven Segal is not that busy... BECAUSE HE'S BEEN ARRESTED! Booooooommmmmm!

Okay... yeah...

So, did Ryan Quickbender survive? Or did those sinister ARG packages hit their mark.

I think Yahtzee was one of the investigators. I wonder who would leave Ryan a pipe bomb?

I think you guy's missed an important clue. If you take the letters in the note "Quickbender must die", you will see that there are three e's. Thus we should expect the offical announcement to come at E3 this year.

Okay, good. Seems I wasn't the only one who thought one of those pictures might be Yahtzee. Either that makes me sane, or at least I'm not the only insane one. Yay!

Also, I love that "Mark Sauceman" was back again. Why? Because when I checked Amazon's deal of the day for video games today, I saw it was "Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Collector's Edition Bundle" and immediately started laughing my ass off. Then I had to go back and watch that episode again, and I had forgotten that the character was called Mark Sauceman, which got even more laughs. And then there he is again. Way too awesome.

BlueInkAlchemist:
Wan't Under Siege set on a battleship, not an aircraft carrier? Or am I missing a joke?

I believe it was indeed a battleship, but I can't see a joke in calling it an aircraft carrier instead. So either I'm missing a joke as well, or they picked the wrong giant naval vessel.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here