Apocalypse Lane: Episode 47: Dirty Rotten Cyborgs

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Episode 47: Dirty Rotten Cyborgs

The plot of the alien weapon is revealed, but can it be stopped?

Be sure to join the Apocalypse Lane Facebook Fan Page here.

Watch Video

This series is awesome. Cant get enough of it.

I loved all the anti-climatic jokes. No Country for Old Men really was just like that (but a good movie, none the less.)

I need more Apocalypse Lane.

To be honest the fact that Zed built the time machine didn't surprise me at all. He's the only one who knows how to build anything that actually works on this show.
BTW I would have liked if LOST had given us ANY answers in the first 2 SEASONS! Was a fan at first but after a while I just couldn't care anymore.

Every time I hear something new about Pete, that "I could have sworn I told you guys that" line just makes my day. haha

Hah that time machine was brilliant.
OMG it looks kinda like a necron monoli-
Then it zoomed out. Yup just about the same size too.

Love the show!
"Yeah i'm a bomb, didn't i tell you guys that?" SOOOOO AWESOME!! ROFL!!
I wish i had a (working) time machine, i would travel to thurday for a new episode!!

P.S.
Didn't you guys say this was going to be another "Behind the Scenes" Episode??

i never want it to end

It's going to be interesting it see how this series wraps up in the final episode, hopefully the final episode is decently long.

Yeah, no one died!

Big Pete is a bomb?! I could never have guessed that.
To bad that the next episode is the last... Do you think they will renew your contract?

It surprised me that no-one died in this episode.....hmmmm.

Anyway MORE MYSTERY'S REVELED this show is getting so good.

EDIT:omg....big worm's going to crash into the vault!

I have a feeling that Pete is gonna splode anyway.

Gulliver never fails to amuse me. He definitely is my favorite character.

ZED was Michelle all along.
Aint that some shit!

Ah Gulliver, you old dog. I'm sort of surprised he didn't go off on some tangent about doing something psycho again. Also, Is next weeks episode really the last?

Big Pete is the man!
I love this series....such a fine piece of Internet Entertainment

Loved the "looks like the princess is at another castle" XD

So now that we know FatMan is Big Pete. Are we going to find out who LittleBoy is? (the famous nukes that dropped on Japan ending World War 2)

I'm sad that this show is ending but at least it's going to end on a high. I don't think you guys have had a bad episode yet. Well, the first few episodes weren't great but once you've seen the rest of the show you start to appreciate them a lot more. I mean, they disarmed a bomb in the first episode and no one had a clue that Big Pete would even be a main character back then. Please consider doing another season but only if you can keep it of a similar quality. I am really going to miss this show, I've been supporting it from episode one and it's only got better.

That was awesome, big pete being a bomb and a reference to no country for old men, (which used anticlimacticness to make a fantastic film)

I don't know how many times I've said "This show can't possibly throw a better twist than the last one". I'm glad I've never been right.

Jesus Christ this is awesome Jon. Utter awesome.

Awesome as usual Jon!

this series is fucking awesome

and dam those anticlimactic ending

"Dam it Pete! I am so mad at you right now!"
"Oh I'm sorry Stinkmister, hey you wanna snuggle?"
"Yes I do."

That was the most random line tin this episode haha!

So Zed is tried to destroy the world with Big Pete and built the time machine... how many twists is that now?! Good times.

Stabby Joe:
"Dam it Pete! I am so mad at you right now!"
"Oh I'm sorry Stinkmister, hey you wanna snuggle?"
"Yes I do."

That was the most random line tin this episode haha!

I thought THIS was more random:

MARTY: All you need is a flux capacitor.
BIG PETE: A flu--what's that? Sounds like a brand of dildos.

I am not gonna ask how they came up with that line.

Anywho, another epic episode. It's a shame it'll all end next week. Still, can't wait for it!

Jon Etheridge and Bryan Mahoney, Professional Mindf@*kers

"AHH! The Revelations!"

Cuddles rules. "Ah man. Why didh't you just bring her down you dumb %$#@. Coulda torn her head off here."

I have a feeling one particular movie scene from a movie involving Matt Dillon and Leonardo Decaprio is about to be replicated somewhat. The elevator, the guy with the gun at the destination(Twitchy). Eh I'll probably be proven wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if I was right either. Oh and great episode. The vulture always cracks me up. Revelation after revelation!

As always, amazing!

I want these all in one big feature film I can watch on my telly...

WastedHero:
It's going to be interesting it see how this series wraps up in the final episode, hopefully the final episode is decently long.

Yeah, no one died!

The final episodes about 16 minutes long according to Jon's twitter

OT: Only one episode left...I think I'm beginning to pre mourn.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaw yes, yummy. :D

Oh man, this is epic! Not as epic as last week, but hey, maybe it's because of the dumb nerds talking about stupid Lost. Anyways, can't wait to see how this all ends!

Great episode but Cuddles seems a bit left out of the picture with just some random lines here and there. He should be the one to finish this whole thing.

Mr.Mattress:
Oh man, this is epic! Not as epic as last week, but hey, maybe it's because of the dumb nerds talking about stupid Lost. Anyways, can't wait to see how this all ends!

Stupid LOST? Watch the damn show before you say something stupid.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here