Apocalypse Lane: Episode 47: Dirty Rotten Cyborgs

Pages PREV 1 2

Very good. This series has gotten a LOT better!!!!

Good episode! Was that the russian national anthem?

I got to love this series for the jokes

VGCATZ:
Ah Gulliver, you old dog. I'm sort of surprised he didn't go off on some tangent about doing something psycho again. Also, Is next weeks episode really the last?

Is it?! Nooo!

i guessed zed had something to do with this, but god damn, pete's an H bomb?

talk about mindfuck....

Damn, why didn't I check this series out sooner? I just started watching it late last week and plowed through all the episodes in two days. I was getting the feeling it was winding down with all the revelations and character deaths, now I found out I was right. That means I only got to watch three episodes (including the next/last one) while they were still new T.T

I've noticed throughout the series that Steve likes to say "God dammit" a lot. Doesn't that ever piss off the Rooster?

This series is like The Escapists' version of Firefly: Short lived, amazing dialogue, script, storyline and characters...plus it's VASTLY under-appreciated! I'd really like to know why so many people on this site don't watch this series, but instead watch things like I HIT IT WITH MY AXE and GameDogs.

I think humanity might indeed deserve the apocalypse.

Gulliver couldn't have said it better himself: "I'm geeking out here!"
Again, whenever Pete says "Didn't I tell you guys that?", it's awesome!

This series is awesome....... Didn't i tell you guys that? I could have sworn i did....

you had to laugh when Marty said: Well, your princess is in another F***ing castle....

Gulliver is amazing, Twitchy and Pumper discussing Lost was amazing, everything relating to Big Pete this episode was amazing.
This is just great.

Please announce another season....please

I have a question, what kind of graphics tablet do you use?

Smells like Paula Dean's what?!?!?! Cuddles must be into some kinky shit.

I said it before and I'll say it again: OH IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

Kay, I feel better.

PoisonUnagi:

I got one of these babies. http://www.wacom.com/cintiq/cintiq-12wx.php

Worth every penny.

Yeah! To the kitchen!!

HAHA!! Great job, guys!! "All these revelations!! I am geeking out right here!!" Nice jibe at us, Jon! ;)

Ah, Cuddles.... you're the best :D
And a special mention to Marty "I want corn-rolls!"

"Looks like your princess is in another goddamn castle."
God I love Marty, his little comments like that make the show for me.

Jon Etheridge:

PoisonUnagi:

Worth every penny.

Whoa... mine seems pretty shitty now :P
(genius mousepen i608 by the way)

This show is brilliant and I can't wait to see what happens.

Oh yeah, I'm a bomb. Didn't I tell you guys that?

Come on, there has to be a few more things he didn't tell us. Great episode as always!

ImprovizoR:
Great episode but Cuddles seems a bit left out of the picture with just some random lines here and there. He should be the one to finish this whole thing.

Mr.Mattress:
Oh man, this is epic! Not as epic as last week, but hey, maybe it's because of the dumb nerds talking about stupid Lost. Anyways, can't wait to see how this all ends!

Stupid LOST? Watch the damn show before you say something stupid.

I agree, LOST is extremly complex. Im tired of peopel sayign its stupid and boring. Its a geeks paradice on tv. OT: Wanna snuggle?

hey, how long would the ENTIRE SERIES be if it were 1 big file?
if they did put the entire thing in a "play all" edition (wich they should do on a dvd release)the thing would be close to a hour time slot on tv.

Haha, someone's having a bad day...

Wow, the big Pete twist blew my mind. You guys are an inspiration to writers. You really set the standard for this stuff.

It's amazing how you've managed to keep my interest in this show for 47 episodes. Keep it up guys

deadlinejon:
if they did put the entire thing in a "play all" edition (wich they should do on a dvd release)the thing would be close to a hour time slot on tv.

It would actually be close to 5 and a half hours. If we do a DVD we will definitely be putting in a play all feature. :)

Jon Etheridge:

deadlinejon:

It would actually be close to 5 and a half hours. If we do a DVD we will definitely be putting in a play all feature. :)

heh. each episode (exept the finalie) is 10 min, the finalie is 16. 10x47 is 470 min, plus 16 is 486. 486 divided by 60 is around 8.1 hours. AGH.

PS, do a DVD please.

I love stinky's expressions :O... and Gulliver is the man... err vulture... a vulman?

Dak_N_Jaxter:
ZED was Michelle all along.
Aint that some shit!

No, just since Pete told Obama about the vault password and such.
Didn't you listen? :P

Jon Etheridge:

deadlinejon:

I have the entire series, once it's over can I have the right to put it on a DVD and distribute for free?

Jon Etheridge:

PoisonUnagi:

Worth every penny.

I've heard great things about that tablet from some people that draw for webcomics, great to see how it does with animation as well.

Great episode, very exposition heavy but what do you expect, with great twists and the final episode just around the corner you need to clear up some stuff to make way for the awesome finale.

No deaths this time? Wow.

"Oh yeah... I'm a BOMB, didn't I tell you guys that ...I could have Sword I told you that." --O.O... EPIC WTF Moment!

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here