Stolen Pixels #192: Max Blame, Part 3

Pages PREV 1 2

Maybe this is just me, but why does Max, especially in the 5th panel, remind me so much of Josh Duhamel? The likeness is crazy!

I'm really loving these, Shamus :)
Maybe it's because I'm reading everything in Max Payne's voice lol.

So one more person to check out in the gaming world. My money is on whoever runs Valve since they seem to make pretty good games... whether or not those games are art though... my inner primate says yes whilst killing zombies yet my higher brain functions say no.

However, the epic saga of Gordon Freeman was something of a piece of art.

I mean, like all great works of art (especially writing, specifically poetry) the phrase that rings most true is "one only ever abandons instead of finishes them". Paraphrased of course, but it does seem fitting for Freeman's story.

so your making fun of a guy for letting people go in order to protect alot more people from loseing there job by the company going under. Do you not understand that layoffs happen when a company starts losing money, or are you just stupid?

psrdirector:
so your making fun of a guy for letting people go in order to protect alot more people from loseing there job by the company going under. Do you not understand that layoffs happen when a company starts losing money, or are you just stupid?

1. Learn English before you call people "stupid".
2. Learn the difference between things said by fictional characters in a comic and the position held by the comic author.
3. Learn to disagree without acting like an ass.

Work on these things, then come back and see me and we can have a grownup conversation. You can do it!

Shamus Young:

psrdirector:

1. Learn English before you call people "stupid".
2. Learn the difference between things said by fictional characters in a comic and the position held by the comic author.
3. Learn to disagree without acting like an ass.

Work on these things, then come back and see me and we can have a grownup conversation. You can do it!

Shamus, Shamus, Shamus, Please don't feed the troll, otherwise someone might send Lulzy more pies.

Keep fighting the good fight and all that. Just don't give the people who can't be bothered spell checking the time of day.

I hope I'm not the only one who read this in Rorschach's voice.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here