Unskippable: Splinter Cell: Conviction

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Splinter Cell: Conviction

Sam Fisher teaches his daughter a valuable lesson in darkness.

Watch Video

"That, and his kittens" killed me, as did "my dad's Michael Ironside" :D nice ep guys.

wow that part with his daughter was pretty weird

I also love the Mike patton joke again with the darkness

Haha, I location unknown part :D

My dad never taught me how to murder people. I had to learn on my own. She should be more grateful! Except for the whole... Dead... Thing...

''Sams mother makes awesome apple pie right?''

Epic xD!

Another good job with some funny moments. That's also a good point about the daughter and the letters on the wall. I also love the alternative as to why she's calling him. Good job guys. Also, games tend to get uppity and tell you what to do it seems.

kittens, apple pie, and Michael Ironside telling a 5 year old how to kill people

what more could you want?

Why is it that Fisher looks younger and younger for each game?
Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Haha "Shut up wall" that was funny. Great Episode!

MortisLegio:
kittens, apple pie, and Michael Ironside telling a 5 year old how to kill people

what more could you want?

Nothing Really
Walls tell Michael Ironside what to do two? I'm not alone :)

those glowing bird things over the girls bed are really bright, I would be able to sleep with those things over my head all night.

not sure why that was the big thing that I pulled out of that cutscene though

One of the better episodes I've seen in a while. I particularly liked:
"Woah I just flashed back to when I was Max Payne!"

Reminds of my talks with my dad when I was five, except he was explaining difference between a W-2 and a 1099.

Another Unskippable that's not really unskippable. :P

"If that's 74 hours from now, by the time this episode goes online, this will have already happened"

Hmm. Very good point, Paul.

And Sam Fisher's daughter's bedroom has some really creepy instructional walls...o_O

Am I the only one who found that the reverb in the bedroom scene rendered all of Sam's dialogue completely unintelligible?

Heh I got the game just last night and I was wondering how long will it take before they make fun of it here on Unskippable. And a good work you did!

"My dad is Michael Ironside". XD
Awesome

The idea of labeling rooms in blacklight (or whatever the right glow-in-the-dark stuff would be) actually sounds like a cool idea, if I do say so myself.

I didn't find the original cut scene that bad.
The "Mike patton joke with the darkness" was great, and the "location unknown" one, but overall this time I wasn't lol, maybe just smiling. You could have made a lot more material, you left a lost of pauses during the not so boring stuff. + maybe I'm just a pervert, but there were a lot of sexual jokes fit for this intro.
But still overall fun to watch, even though not my best Unskipable episode.

HA "my dad is michael Iron side!" Oh and I noticed at the begining it said "PRESS A TO SKIP!" that means this was an episode of "Skippable"

Mydnyght:
"If that's 74 hours from now, by the time this episode goes online, this will have already happened"

Hmm. Very good point, Paul.

And Sam Fisher's daughter's bedroom has some really creepy instructional walls...o_O

You weren't seeing it but while the Sam was giving the combat tutorial the wall was telling Sarah "Your daddy is teaching you to kill people."

God help us if they had stolen his kitten.

"Shut up building, you stay out of this! I'l look up when i'm good and ready!"

Great ep guys, well done.

They are literally explaining the combat mechanics from the point of view of an 8 year old.

I love it.

You guys always make me laugh.

... But seriously, it's "a Ubisoft production"... Not an...

Flash back to when i was Max Payne.
I lol'd. Good episode, a bit short though..

"It was a really good hand! Straight flush, queen high."
"Hold on, I wanted that cell phone rare, this is really well-done!"
"Do we have to do this now? I'm having lunch!"
"The walls are getting really uppity in this game!"
Muahaha, that was hilarious! And yeah... That really *was* a creepy combat tutorial!!

Sam Fisher ages backwards.
This is canon.

Ahh, what would we do without Mike Patton? It would be a bleak world.

Good one today, combat tutorial while speaking to his daughter, how odd.

Loving the Friendly Giant reference. Ah, CBC children's programming. So good.

Damn good game, and damn good unskippable

Loved how you worked all the wall stuff in!

Great ep

I was really hoping they'd give some commentary on the little bit after Sam walks outside Sarah's room...when you kill the three intruders.

I was a little worried about watching this since I haven't played Conviction and didn't want it spoiled for me, but I'm glad I did, that was a great episode.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here