The Escapist Presents: SXSW: Part 2 of our Nerdcore Interviews from SXSW

SXSW: Part 2 of our Nerdcore Interviews from SXSW

This week we interview Nerdcore artists More or Les, Terp 2 It, YT Cracker and Hairetsu.

For more Nerdcore interviews from SXSW, check out The Escapist Presents: Random AKA Mega Ran.

Watch Video

Wow... I've never even heard of anything called nerdcore. The sad part of that is I play WoW and D&D and I'm considered a nerd by most of my friends... whatever nerdcore is.

I love nerdcore and it was interesting to see what YTCracker looked like...Next time you guys do a nerdcore thing, try and get Kabuto the Python or MadHatter.

dfcrackhead:
I love nerdcore and it was interesting to see what YTCracker looked like...Next time you guys do a nerdcore thing, try and get Kabuto the Python or MadHatter.

Noted! We will hopefully have more music related stories and articles for people to check out. Keep on watching! :)

I'm not really into the whole nerdcore scene... I guess stuff like Armcannon and Powerglove are nerdy music, but I don't know if they're nerdcore. Still, I enjoyed the interviews. Maybe next time you could include more samples of the music from the people you're interviewing, so people who don't know them can at least form a bit of an impression.

Get The Adventures of Duane and BrandO, they are my favourite "nerdcore" group. Also, the fellow in the white hat, and his friend I found them a bit irritating. The interviewer also seemed pretty bored talking to them.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here