Apocalypse Lane: Episode 48: Fin

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Episode 48: Fin

It all comes down to this. The future of the universe hangs by a thread.

Be sure to join the Apocalypse Lane Facebook Fan Page here.

Watch Video

mrkmil:
Great Episode! Loved the series while it lasted!

HOW DID YOU WATCH IT?! You didn't.

Onyx Oblivion:

mrkmil:

I was watching it while I commented. Cheap way to be the first to comment, but alls fair in escapist and commenting

Wow.
Just, just wow.

Epic ending. Somewhat unexpected too.

Great episode.
Great show.
Great job.

Applause to you my man.

Wow... What a ride this has been. I want to thank each and every one of you guys and gals who stayed with this to the end. After a choppy start I think we managed to turn the show around and produce something unique in the world of web animation. I can't fully express in words how much fun I had making this series, and how sad I am to see it go. Goodbye Apocalypse Lane. You will be missed.

But on to some good news... I have been given approval to join Doraleous and Associates as a full time writer/animator/wizard and that show has now been contracted for a total of 72 episodes! With me helping out Brent Triplett on the animation, we plan on pushing the limits on what we can pull off in a week and well as making the show faster, stronger and possibly the best web series on the Escapist or any other site for that matter.

I know a lot of you want to know about a DVD and at this time I don't have an answer for you. DVD's are really expensive to package and distribute but I would love to see one and hopefully we can get that out one day. keep an eye on the Escapist for any announcements.

Again, thank all of you for watching this show. I'm going to be perusing this forum for a day or two and i'll try to answer as many questions as I can so ask away. Also watch our QandA if you did not see it yesterday. It's a fine example of our ADD :)

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/apocalypse-lane/1706-Creator-Q-A

Jon Etheridge:
Wow... What a ride this has been. I want to thank each and every one of you guys and gals who stayed with this to the end. After a choppy start I think we managed to turn the show around and produce something unique in the world of web animation. I can't fully express in words how much fun I had making this series, and how sad I am to see it go. Goodbye Apocalypse Lane. You will be missed.

But on to some good news... I have been given approval to join Doraleous and Associates as a full time writer/animator/wizard and that show has now been contracted for a total of 72 episodes! With me helping out Brent Triplett on the animation, we plan on pushing the limits on what we can pull off in a week and well as making the show faster, stronger and possibly the best web series on the Escapist or any other site for that matter.

I know a lot of you want to know about a DVD and at this time I don't have an answer for you. DVD's are really expensive to package and distribute but I would love to see one and hopefully we can get that out one day. keep an eye on the Escapist for any announcements.

Again, thank all of you for watching this show. I'm going to be perusing this forum for a day or two and i'll try to answer as many questions as I can so ask away. Also watch our QandA if you did not see it yesterday. It's a fine example of our ADD :)

Are you gonna get rid of the Cuddles avatar? Or keep it in remembrance?

Fucking epic, just fucking epic, not just this episode but the whole thing.

Cuddles I salute you, you were a hero to the end.

I feel sad, the highlight of my thursday afternoon was Cliffhanger Lane, and now its not there anymore.

Maybe a headless Master Splinter doll would ease the pain, maybe, you know just maybe.

Onyx Oblivion:

mrkmil:

Irony.

That... was just.... beautiful..... *sniff*

What a fantastic ending, thank you for this show Jon.

To Jon Etheridge
Thank YOU for producing such a hilarious series. Sad It had to end so soon but I'm glad you got a fresh gig. Keep up the good work! :)

What an ending.

This show was great.

LOL @ hickeys real name.

Wow Steve threw himself at Zed's robot - not many people can say they've done that

awesome episode, nice to see everything get rounded up nicely, oh and what a bummer, i thought they would live out their life happily on the lawn, the i thought they would live happily as homeless, then i cried.

but it has been awesome, i already talked about my feelings for this show in various other threads, so ill just say that it has been fun and awesome, and thank you.

ColdStorage:

Onyx Oblivion:

mrkmil:

Irony.

I am more than aware of it...

But I watched Doraleous first, then came here to see if Jon had left a special message before I watched it. I save the best for last, for indeed...Apocalypse Lane is one of the best.

So that's why Gulliver is so messed up.

So they died?! F**k that! Now I'm sad =/.

A great cartoon!

;(

Its so beautiful....yet....so sad.....

Did not see THAT happening, kinda sad though.

Very well done Jon, been watching since ep 1 so the Thursdays from now on will feel kinda empty...

loved this, I followed you guys since i first saw prostitute mickey on newgrounds.com, watched the whole series and tuned in every week! I'm gonna miss these characters! loved to ending! can't wait to see what get's cooked up next! wish all the best to you guys,

Reuben From Aruba!

Well, that was awesome.

And there is a heaven in this series. -Thumbs up- So good ending is good.

guess they had to end permamnently i guess lol

Dickslurper, solid gold lol

BRAVO!

Epic stuff, brilliant ending! Its a shame this gem has to go =[ Hopfully we will see more work from you in the future!

AMAZING! The ending is just amazing.

Calumon: "Bathe regularly or you'll get ringworm" O.O

Jon Etheridge:

How about a Blu-Ray then?

I feel incredibly saddened by the events of this episode. Goodbye Apocalypse Lane. You will be missed.

They really tied up everything at the end. Character bios and history. And they really ended it at the end, but on a sad note. Oh well, I felt sad.

Wow, simply amazing, sad to see this end, been following since you were on episode 4. Thank you for such an amazing series. And Father Dickslurper, rofl.

That was an amazing series, im really happy i stayed from the beginning :) well done on making a great show, loved it all, just sad at the ending :P ah well, hope you make good contributes to doraleous.

again, well done for an amazing series

Good work

Onyx Oblivion:

ColdStorage:

Onyx Oblivion:

mrkmil:

Irony.

I am more than aware of it...

But I watched Doraleous first, then came here to see if Jon had left a special message before I watched it. I save the best for last, for indeed...Apocalypse Lane is one of the best.

Don't message until you've seen it, or else I'll ask for a headless hypnotoad.

Jon Etheridge:

Put it forward that I want a download on iTunes, I'd be more than willing to pay for that.

Today ended one of the greatest shows on The Escapist there will ever be. Great job, guys. I've thoroughly enjoyed the series from start to finish.

Kukakkau:
Wow Steve threw himself at Zed's robot - not many people can say they've done that

I don't think anybody can really say they've thrown themselves at a robot (android) also I remember I've been with this series from the very start, I'm gonna miss it

Farewell, Apocalypse Lane. It's been a ton of fun.

W00T!

that was THE BEST FREAKING ENDING TO A SERIES

i giggled at hickey's actual last name
also on his face is that not a port wine stain?

well D&A shall be even better now

excellent show man, shame it has to end but it was great while it lasted.
fantastic ending

Great ending. Congrats on a great series.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here