Apocalypse Lane: Episode 48: Fin

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

unbelieveable, that ending was just pretty cool TBH, good job guys, will now be watching DL and A.

The ending was just fantastic! I loved the series from the start and I'm sad to see it go. I look forward to more of your work, Etheridge.

Such a fantastic series!

Sad to see it end, but loved the journey.

Great job guys, great job.

Jon Etheridge:
But on to some good news... I have been given approval to join Doraleous and Associates as a full time writer/animator/wizard and that show has now been contracted for a total of 72 episodes! With me helping out Brent Triplett on the animation, we plan on pushing the limits on what we can pull off in a week and well as making the show faster, stronger and possibly the best web series on the Escapist or any other site for that matter.

72 episodes?! Seriously, heaven... Doraleous and Associates is by far my favourite web series, ever.

I just felt a tear, gonna miss this serie.....

Here's to a great ending to a great series. Thank you Jon and everyone else who made this series great.

Sorry to see it end. Thank you.

Well, I suppose it's better than ending the Series on a Cliffhanger ...but DAMN that was Sad :((

Just finished the whole series over the past few days, watched the last episode just now. I really didn't give it a chance when it first aired and considered it little more than a pile of grossout crap, but having gone back, it kind of grew on me, and really scrunched my heart up a little when it was done.

Well, it's been more than four months since the series ended and I miss it. This is one of the best and longer animation web series I've seen and will live forever in my memories.
Salutes from Chile and thanks for this incredible experience.

Sorry for the double posting XD

Great series loved almost every episode.

I just re-watched the series. The last episode still chokes me up. I miss it dearly.

Just decided to rewatch the series a couple of days ago, and finished it today. This is one of the best series on the web. I just introduced one of my friends tho the show, and i had forgotten the effect the jokes on this show have on someone their first time. Thanks a lot for this show guys.

..Wow, that was an incredible Show that you guys pulled off indeed. I enjoyed, admired, and even took in the End pretty emotionally, knowing now what the Skeleton is along with what happens to Cuddles *sigh* I grieve for them as we speak.

You guys did well, I give you Congrats and with that stated, I shall hope to see you guys around to make yet another successful series! The show also contained so many twists, everything was covered, and thus now it all makes sense literally! Well done!

it feels so sad to watch it end again... A series that is better than most AAA anime today, good job.

It left so much unanswered. It's been nearly a year and I still wish that there was more.

Returned to the show after quite some time to watch it again.

The most powerful ending I've ever seen. The whole thing gave the show the depth that actually went beyond any internet series out there.

This series should never be forgotten.

Respect.

It was an amazing series, but you know, this is my second play through and i have to say, i have noticed something. You know how there was that skeleton in Steve's house that is briefly mentioned, and they try to figure out what that skeleton is, (the skeleton was dug up by cuddles and given to steve) THAT SKELETON WAS CUDDLES!! even after finishing the series i see more and more twists! :P the ending actually made me sad, which means it was a good ending.

It was an amazing series, but you know, this is my second play through and i have to say, i have noticed something. You know how there was that skeleton in Steve's house that is briefly mentioned, and they try to figure out what that skeleton is, (the skeleton was dug up by cuddles and given to steve) THAT SKELETON WAS CUDDLES!! even after finishing the series i see more and more twists! :P the ending actually made me sad, which means it was a good ending.

One year....exactly one year today. One of the greatest series' on The Escapist ended. Don your sock puppets people, and commemorate this great show....by drinking hard rum and turning into a pirate.

It's good to visit back and watch the whole series again. Forgot how freaking awesome it was.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here