Bumhug Parade #1

Bumhug Parade #1

Bumhug Parade ponders the imponderable.

Read Full Article

That's some good mindfuck right there. Nice job.

2 new web comics in one day?!
I would be really excited if it weren't for the clunky site.
Oh, and even though I'm repeating myself: "Does anyone know what happened to that chick how won the web comic contest? I'd really like to see more from her"

OT: Nice one, feels really mind fucking. I'd like to see more. Hope this isn't a one time thing.

Heh, not bad. Made me chuckle, at least.

Hmm it got a slightly bemused chuckle out of me, I may read more, unless I forget or get distracted by a cat.

Heh, nice. Fake a Seizure! XD

Awesome!

I don't know what the other people posting here have been smoking, but that was god-awful. Artistically, it's horrible. Also, I didn't find it funny at all. I'm shocked that this got any recognition whatsoever.

Average. But I'm excited for the next ones.

SugarMama:
I don't know what the other people posting here have been smoking, but that was god-awful. Artistically, it's horrible. Also, I didn't find it funny at all. I'm shocked that this got any recognition whatsoever.

Amen. You voiced my thoughts correctly.

erbkaiser:
Previous entries: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/content/webcomic/view?id=74221&ix=0

That made me laugh.

This, however, I didn't get. Or find funny.

Maybe I'm a pedantic cynic. I'll see how it progresses.

Yeah...No.

I find it funny that it's the human who proposed sex.

...Umm... There is a lot of room for impovement.

yoyo13rom:
2 new web comics in one day?!
I would be really excited if it weren't for the clunky site.
Oh, and even though I'm repeating myself: "Does anyone know what happened to that chick how won the web comic contest? I'd really like to see more from her"

OT: Nice one, feels really mind fucking. I'd like to see more. Hope this isn't a one time thing.

The winner starts tuesday, here is the quote from the article.

Don't forget to check out the winner of the Web Comic Contest, Critical Miss, which starts this Tuesday, May 18!

Also, I'd like to apologize since I just noticed I quoted you with the explanation twice.

I thought that was kind of interesting. Personally, I like the art style. I look forward to more, haters be damned.

Nice, pretty good mind fuck.

That was.... undescribable?

I found your first comics better so I'll keep watching. There's still lots of potencial to be seen here.

Confused.

I thought it was fairly good. Made me chuckle. And whoever said the artwork was rubbish needs to sort it out - this has the coolest art style of them all methinks.

This one flew straight over my head but based on the earlier strips and the fucking gorgeous artwork I'll be keeping a close eye on future updates.

Good show.

hmmmmmmm...how have offspring what now? O_o

Bumhug eh. Been reading the Dark Tower lately?

Is that a Flight of the Conchords reference I see etched on the human who looks like a robot? Anyway, the comic itself wasn't really funny, but eh. There's time to improve.

Phyroxis:
Confused.

Likewise. Looking back at the previous entries for this comic, it looks like a semi-professional version of the sort of thing people leave in the back of their physics books. Not that that's a bad thing, of course.

The only mind fuck here is the UP text, which is written backwards on the cardboard box.

Is it supposed to be in front of a mirror? I don't get it.

I love the art style. It's always a pleasure to see something new. The joke is "EERwat?" which sometimes is as good if not better than a punchline. I dig it.

The Jack Sprat scenario, but with more robots. Cute.

nicely done

That was awesome. Mr. or Ms. Lysgaard, please never stop making this weird shit. I loved it.

Nice Flight of the Conchords reference. I like that art style too.

Ha, that's pretty good - delightfully strange. And the artwork is great too.

Programmed_For_Damage:
Bumhug eh. Been reading the Dark Tower lately?

Seeing "bumhug" was the only reason I stopped to see what this was; was hoping it would be Dark Tower related.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here