LoadingReadyRun: The Gay Chicken

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

The Gay Chicken

In this episode of Commodore Hustle, an all-out war erupts over a roommate situation.

Watch Video

"The Cold War just got hot."

Outstanding.

...Wow...

Now I know how to get my friends to leave the house during a long party.

Calumon: ...I'm getting scared.

That was awesome.
I pretty much lost it when Morgan ran away screaming, "Bad Touch!"
Excellent work, as always.

awesome

well played Bill. well played

i love how Alex, Kathleen and then her cat popped out the door frame

That has to be the most intense game of gay chicken I have ever seen. Excellent work.

Edit: Also, that post show cereal mix thing...just nasty.

Was that stinger foreshadowing the return of the ISC?

Also, horrible waste of an Alex.

You picked a wonderful way to display Bill's natural Talent. I watched every single episode of Iron Stomach basically to watch Bill.

"...citing its effectiveness, and the draft."

Great episode, in fact the next chicken I buy in Harvest Moon will be named Wesley.

Bill is now the king of gay chicken.

Nice to see Bill and Morgan 'working' together again. Opening was great.

There were a couple of funnies, but I kinda stopped watching at about 05:30. Maybe there's some old episode of yours I have yet to watch to understand it, but it didn't seem funny to me. And that's a first time ever with something LRR has done, tbh. Sorry :(

That is my new favourite episode.

Wewt! More Hussle!

Loved cat around the door, so cute!

Loving the smaller format of CH though, really cool!

Also! Great to see Bill! Miss Bill!

Galad, not really.

The video pretty much just explained itself.

You just need to understand their characters, I guess.

And to get that, you just need to watch all of LRR.

And Commodore Hustle.

Also, best episode since Hot Water at Pax. Better, even.

I love me my cHustle.

Galad:
There were a couple of funnies, but I kinda stopped watching at about 05:30. Maybe there's some old episode of yours I have yet to watch to understand it, but it didn't seem funny to me. And that's a first time ever with something LRR has done, tbh. Sorry :(

Commodore hustle is an ongoing series that LRR do probably helps to start at the begining

http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/archive/cHustle/date/asc

Yeah for cHUSTLE!! I haven't lol'd that hard for a while. I almost laughed through the entire video. Thanks for brighting up my Monday!
(Yesterday I had a weird feeling that Bill would be in the next video o_O I'm psychic!!)

CommodoreHUSTLE! :D Great vid guys, between this and last weeks you really seem to be on an upswing - keep it up! :)

I would love to see a behind the scenes for this one XD
Poor, poor Bill.

Stoked to see more Hustle, and the return of Bill's unkillable taste-buds, but really hanging out for some phail-tastic Phailhaus.

This was hilarious. LRR been a little flat over the past few weeks but this totally made up for it.
CH is probably one of the better choices you guys have made in the course of your show, It's made me laugh since Laundry.

wow I can't beleive you can win a game of gay chicken?

That shit he was eating at the end was nasty. How does he eat that shit?

Considering that some of my friends and I play Gay Chicken, I can honestly say:

We could totally take you guys.

dammit it damn near LOL hard while at work with this one XD damn fine job LRR damn fine job indeed!

well that was just all sorts of awkward to watch, but entertaining none the less, nice to see bills alternative to acting in action again, that guy is funny.

I was actually a bit nervous when I saw the title of the video, I myself am gay. I was afraid it would be, you know, bad.

It wasn't. I was laughing throughout. But just now, there is no way to beat a gay man at gay chicken. Now, maybe straight chicken, I would lose at! :P

on a personal note, I always win Gay Chicken... Though i'd be afraid if someone said "Daddy's here" too...

Has anyone ever told you guys that they hate your colour scheme? Whenever I seem something of yours I click a random spot on the page because think I have it highlighted.

Tally's reaction to the game was priceless. That's why guys don't discuss gay chicken around women, because they, much like parents, just don't understand.

Hooray! Commodore Hustle!

My mother walked into the room during the scene where they dropped down their pants so I had to play a bit of gay chicken myself.

Anyway, hilarious episode!

The cat totally stole the show.

cHustle always raises the hilarity by at least two notches. Loved the kitty cameo and the Geneva Convention invocation.

KamikazeScarecrow:
Stoked to see more Hustle, and the return of Bill's unkillable taste-buds, but really hanging out for some phail-tastic Phailhaus.

Phailhaus is on their YouTube channel, not the Escapist.

My day turned more bright than the sun that is shining me in the face when I saw the name Commodore Hustle. And I loved that Bill had a bigger part in this one. He's one of my favorite LRR actors, along with Graham, Kathleen, Jeremy and... Ah, I love all of them! You're geniuses of acting.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here