LoadingReadyRun: The Gay Chicken

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

That was awesome! It rank there with the best of LRR since the very first video!

the cats appearance is kinda like a cartoon...

meow.

daddies got you!

Great episode guys, can't wait for next week.

Bill is my new hero. Why isn't he featured as often as others?

MaraJade03:
So what exactly are Alex, Kathleen, and Cat doing at Graham's house? o_O

... they live there.

-m

"and the draft" haha.

The vids today were especially good!

Haha, awesome.

LRR once again brightens up my day. Thanks guys! :)

Commodor Hustle is amazing, everyone is so awesome at acting.
This and Unskippable is the two reasons Mondays aren't actually that bad.

That was greatness. First time I've seen this and I will certainly be coming back for more.

Outstanding.

One time I had a rice krispy treat with salsa and sour cream. It was pretty good.

HURRAY! Another Commodore Hustle!

And Morgan is back! I didn't see him and Bill in a looooooooong while :)

Great episode as always anyway :)
I always loose in that game... Guess I'm too straight :-P.
I don't know what it says about my friends though Oo...

Okaaaay, only three words are coming to my mind right now...
FAKE AND GAY (literally) xD

wolfy098:

mexicola:
My mother walked into the room during the scene where they dropped down their pants so I had to play a bit of gay chicken myself.

Anyway, hilarious episode!

wait...

What???

With your mum?!?!...

And I owned her!

Unless she goes around talking about this... there is no way to win!!!

O.K, I might have missed something but does Matt still live with Graham or not? Or did he ever?

Alright I have two questions here, what exactly is Commodore Hustle and what is "Gay chicken"?

Whoa!! At 6:35, he is wearing a Winnipeg Jets T-Shirt!!!!! My city's old NHL team till they moved to Phoenix. That is pretty awesome! Interesting Fact: The Winnipeg Jets franchise makes the most money of any non-existent NHL team franchise due to selling tons of merchandise every year. Pretty sweet.

I going to go play gay chicken with my friends ! :P

LeeshaJoy:

KamikazeScarecrow:
Stoked to see more Hustle, and the return of Bill's unkillable taste-buds, but really hanging out for some phail-tastic Phailhaus.

Phailhaus is on their YouTube channel, not the Escapist.

Wait Graham did a new Phailhous? How could I miss that??? I mean... the latest episode is 28 right?

dalek sec:
Alright I have two questions here, what exactly is Commodore Hustle and what is "Gay chicken"?

Commodore Hustle is the title we give to videos where we "play ourselves" (very silly, exaggerated versions of ourselves), and Gay Chicken is a game that Morgan played to see if he could flap the largely unflappable Bill. Apparently, it's a guy thing.

Lady Kathleen:

dalek sec:

Commodore Hustle is the title we give to videos where we "play ourselves" (very silly, exaggerated versions of ourselves), and Gay Chicken is a game that Morgan played to see if he could flap the largely unflappable Bill. Apparently, it's a guy thing.

Ah I see well thank you Kathleen for taking the time to answer my questions, loved the epsiode, just didn't understand those two bits. :D

TheEnglishman:
O.K, I might have missed something but does Matt still live with Graham or not? Or did he ever?

I did. I do not presently.

Graham, Alex and Kathleen live together.

-m

wtb Commodore Hustle weekly!

dalek sec:

Thedutchjelle:
...I don't get this. At all. What the hell is gay chicken?

Gay Chicken is a game/contest where two friends act in escalating levels of gay towards each other, and the first person to get freaked out and forfeit loses. The idea, I believe, is that it tests how secure you are in your heterosexuality, in that a few reciprocated gropings won't worry you. While it may seem to be an exceptionally gay contest, it is generally agreed to be a bad idea to challenge a gay or bisexual man to a game of Gay Chicken, as they are not generally interested in maintaining a high level of heterosexuality in the first place.

Named after Chicken, the simpler game where two people rush towards each other on a collision course in cars, bikes, shopping trolleys, etc. and the first person to lose their nerve and veer off loses. Test of bravery/stupidity/manliness, basically.

CommodoreHustle is a series of videos by the LRR crew, with episodes taking place sequentially on an overarching storyline. This is as opposed to their other videos, which happen independent of each other, beyond the occasional reference. Season one mainly dealt with the creation of the LoadingReadyRunners, I believe, as well as a face-off against a dastardly video store clerk.

Great Episode! Absolutely hilarious

Loved Alex, Kathleen and the cat at the beginning
Great to see Bill again!
Loved the whole "Wesley" thing....poor Tally

Bill is and will always be my hero.

Bill is brilliant.

I demand more Bill in future LRRs

MadeinHell:

LeeshaJoy:

KamikazeScarecrow:
Stoked to see more Hustle, and the return of Bill's unkillable taste-buds, but really hanging out for some phail-tastic Phailhaus.

Phailhaus is on their YouTube channel, not the Escapist.

Wait Graham did a new Phailhous? How could I miss that??? I mean... the latest episode is 28 right?

their doesn't seem to be a new one posted to either their sight or youtube. I assuem he just meant that you might be looking in the wrong place (here instead of LRR.com). Not sure how you would have known about phailhouse if you hadn't been to their sight though.

But yeah, I can't wait for a new phailhouse as well. I heard that Kathleen will be handling with her brand new non-stolen computer.

That was awesome Loved it!

You guys are so gay.

Also, Bill, ewww.

PaulaG:
Great Episode! Absolutely hilarious

Loved Alex, Kathleen and the cat at the beginning
Great to see Bill again!
Loved the whole "Wesley" thing....poor Tally

Yes, and when I picture "Wesley the gay chicken" I see in my mind an oversized chicken posing in a Dread Pirate Roberts costume. It's very odd.

Hell yes Pathfinder! I thought I was the only one who played that game.

I have to say, this is probably my least favorite LRR you guys have done for the Escapist, which is wierd considering the last cH was fantastic. It was just sort of stupid.

Matt_LRR:

MaraJade03:
So what exactly are Alex, Kathleen, and Cat doing at Graham's house? o_O

... they live there.

-m

Totaly sounds like a awsome place to live. o.o
On Topic: Yay for cH. :D
Woulda wanted to see more Paul though. 3:
But the ISC refrence thing was pretty awsome. :D

BlueInkAlchemist:

Arkhangelsk:
Sorry for my incompetence and clear blindness, but... what cat?

...am I the only one who hears Alyx Vance asking that question?

...You are not. :B

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or