LoadingReadyRun: The Gay Chicken

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Scrythe:
Considering that some of my friends and I play Gay Chicken, I can honestly say:

We could totally take you guys.

At a certain point it no longer becomes chicken...

MaraJade03:
So what exactly are Alex, Kathleen, and Cat doing at Graham's house? o_O

They... live with me?

Omg I almost peed my pants laughing
"Oh... OH.. Eww.."

I think someone at LRR read my mind!

I got more Morgan! I got More ISC (essentially) and I got Depeche Mode's 'Question Of Time'!

Epic guys, I really need to get me a Runners shirt now lol

uhm interesting game of gay chicken.

Moriarty70:
Tally's reaction to the game was priceless. That's why guys don't discuss gay chicken around women, because they, much like parents, just don't understand.

your just hanging out with the wrong women folk!

cH is definitely my favorite of all LRR, and I really hope they keep it up. Good work as always! (But it really could have used more SCIENCE)

Wow, that was... well, it was funny, but it was also very, very disturbing. Plus, this is one of the few times we get to legitimately call something "gayer than a three-wheeled apple-cart" in the comments! I have no idea what that means, either.

GrahamS:

MaraJade03:
So what exactly are Alex, Kathleen, and Cat doing at Graham's house? o_O

They... live with me?

Dude! Cat from Red Dwarf lives with you?! Oh wait, wrong Cat. Still, that would be way sweet, since he's such a cool... well, cat.

No. Just....NO.

Sry but I do not condone this episode. I could not even watch it all as to how DISGUSTED I was.

I'm kinda disappointed that the video wasn't about a giant gay chicken. Although saying it out loud it feels weird I was thinking there would be something like that running around.

Haha! Awsome :D That was really awkward cause I didn't know what it would be about (I was expecting a gay chicken.). I had my volume up loud and had to turn it down afterwards. I have to say that was great, I haven't watched all of the Commodore Hustles yet, but this was really hilarious. I liked Matt's reaction to the whole thing, lol.

Digikid:
No. Just....NO.

Sry but I do not condone this episode. I could not even watch it all as to how DISGUSTED I was.

Bummer for u man... everyone else was laughing, maybe ur just a closet homophobe.

"Shh, daddy's got you..."

"BAD TOUCH! FLEE!"

The best in a long time.

Bills back! And so is cH!

Hooray for the return of Bill! I hope this means you're bringing back ISC.

So was this really old, with old tech, or did the sound quality just suck in this one?

Hilarious, though! The entire situation could have been prevented by a rigorous application of the No Couch Surfing rule, to which I apply myself and my home with extreme force. No couch surfing, no housemates, no sharehousing, no crashing.

Mean-spirited? Sure. Effective? Hells yes! My books, games, DVDs, food and sanity remain unmolested!

dex-dex:

Moriarty70:
Tally's reaction to the game was priceless. That's why guys don't discuss gay chicken around women, because they, much like parents, just don't understand.

your just hanging out with the wrong women folk!

Maybe it's because most of the are girlfriends of guys in the group and don't want to share. Either that or they're just freaked out that we can play that without questioning our own sexuality.

ForgottenPr0digy:
wow I can't beleive you can win a game of gay chicken?

That shit he was eating at the end was nasty. How does he eat that shit?

You haven't seen iron stomach have you bill has eaten much worse stuff than that

Wow, they went frontal...that's pretty intense. Well played, Bill and Morgan. Though, it's not a full game of gay chicken until other friends are involved, and things get so awkward no one wants to look anywhere for all the rampant nakedness. Good on Graham, Kathleen, Alex, and the cat on staying out of it.

This was surprisingly wonderful. I have learned a few life lessons.

Sweet! They're showing cH on the escapist now!

Yay there was a semi-important non reoccurring character that happened to use the name I have in a popular web show I feel happy. More OT very funny as per usual.

cH is pretty much always great. That was intense...

Bill really pulled out the big guns there.

haha nice work i laughed my head off when bill
wakes up morgan patting him it was HIlarious nice
work finally more bill and morgan about time

God. This Series just keeps pumping out quality video after quality video.

You guys are damned good at... whatever it is you do.

pathfinder rules :P

Love the cat, such a cute kitty ^_^

JosephDaniels:

You guys are damned good at... whatever it is you do.

Not going to lie, when I read this post in my head, the inflection sounds angry at us.

You guys are damned good at... whatever it is you do. (And I hate you for it).

Thanks! even if my head hears it as an attack. :p

-m

Famous last words:

"It doesn't taste that bad."

7 Minutes of video gold! Thankyou for injecting some LOLs into this dull Tuesday morning, LRR.

I don't think Bill would be any good at Unskippable, and I shudder to think of what he might do with a lot of time in ENN, but he is the king of Loading Ready Run. More Bill in LRR please.

Edit: Oh and in response to this specific instance of LRR, as I realize that was kinda off topic, this was fantastic. Matt's few lines were great as well.

Yea, I have no idea what I just watched, I mean I got it, but still no idea.

Funny though.

After last week's awesome episode, I was prepared for a relatively ho-hum episode.

You proved me wrong. Good show, sirs.

Easily my favorite so far, just after Informational Presentation

And this is why Morgan is the Worst Homosexual. /oldreference

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook