Unskippable: Deadly Premonition: Part 1

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Deadly Premonition: Part 1

In a rural town, citizens discover a ghastly murder in the forest.

Watch Video

Really, really good guys.

Also, i cant belive it, im first?!

Yall should go back and do the pre-cut scene to "Too Human"

OMG the entire video made me say "WTF"

"Did you lose your way on the road to Dante's Inferno?" Comedy gold once again, fellows.

this game believe it or not is only two months old.

this one had me loling more then any of your other vids

MatParker116:
this game believe it or not is only two months old.

Let me Guess... A Wii game?

Calumon: What would give him that idea? >.<

Guys in all honesty NO ONE would blame you if you decided not to do part 2 and moved on to an INTERESTING cut scene next week.

And what was with that comment about Too Human's opening sequence? Convoluted? It was pretty straight forward:
Town menaced by unseen evil
mysterious stranger shows up
stranger does battle with evil monster that was menacing town

Of all the things that were wrong with that game (and by GOD there were a lot of things wrong) the opening wasn't one of them

Okay, so what is ACTUALLY meant to be happening in this game?

It's uncanny valley tastic.

Wait, the title screen said this was made in 2010 and there are about 3 textures and no facial movments?

The wii isnt that bad, the guys making it are just really lazy...

Hah, that "Ugh, see you next week..." at the end was very funny! Can't wait to see what you guys do to this game next.

Also, I agree about burning down the forest. Remember kids, if all else fails use fire.

EDIT: Just looked, it actually isn't a Wii game. It's a 360 and PS3 game. That makes it even MORE pathetic.

Very funny guys! Back to form! : D

Those twins were creepy... >.>
<.<

That may well be the worst cutscene that they've done yet. Just WTF?
Not to imply that the vid itself wasn't entertaining, the cutscence was just awful.

Good god that was awful

The cutscene, not you guys.

Also, Paul has a point: It's not really a premonition

I thought this was an early PS2 game, wow this is ugly.

The crying bit was really really hooky

Scary Twin Blond children, even creepier that they are unaffected by the death..... O_o they must be the killers!!

mjc0961:

EDIT: Just looked, it actually isn't a Wii game. It's a 360 and PS3 game. That makes it even MORE pathetic.

Most of the PS2 library looks better than that. In fact, I think there's a few N64 games that look better.

BEST UNSKIPPABLE EVER!

WORST CUTSCENE EVER!

:D

o u poor saps having to do another one >.<

My god....what the name of Great Cthulu was that I just watched? With previous Unskippables, with the cutscenes, even if they're cheesy and overwrought and long, they're still entertaining here and there and of course hilarious when you guys riff off em', but this just baffled me beyond reason. 0_o Interest piqued though...I've got to look this game up!

That was great. Looking forward to part 2. Those 2 twins were creepy. Creepier than my two brothers, also blond twins. I think they are after me.

mjc0961:
Hah, that "Ugh, see you next week..." at the end was very funny! Can't wait to see what you guys do to this game next.

Also, I agree about burning down the forest. Remember kids, if all else fails use fire.

Really?

I expected crappy PS2 game... but its on next-gen consoles?

Damn thats ridiculous.

THAT was just the INTRO to the game?!
Who created this abomination?!

Good video guys

Note: Did anyone else notice the Garden Of Eden symbolism? The woman, the snake, the tree, the children symblosing the loss of innocence.
Or is it just the crazed conspiracy freak in me?

Wow, between the Giant Bomb and this, Deadly Premonition is freaking inescapable among humorous video game websites. As for the graphics, the game's only $20, guys. It's a budget title for a reason. Katamari Damacy's graphics weren't great either.

Is it just me, or did Crucified Naked Chick look a lot like Cher?

Nice video and I'm sorry for totally ruin the game for you but ...
It really is terrible in so meanie ways the grafics the story the gameplay ect...
Looking forward to next week

That's not a wound btw - it's a huge vagina.

[/funny]

This is NOT a WII game but an XBOX 360 game. Even if it is a $20 low budget game they could still have done better...

Haha, this was a damn good unskippable! "Do it grandpa" xD

Wow... just wow... what the hell is going on in that game? What is wrong with all those people?

Great Unskippable, looking forward to what you do next time.

is it just me or are the kids looking at her rack?

Megalodon:
That may well be the worst cutscene that they've done yet. Just WTF?
Not to imply that the vid itself wasn't entertaining, the cutscence was just awful.

Even worse than that cutscene from Zoids Assault a few weeks back?...

Well, actually yeah, that Zoids Assault scene *was* better looking than Deadly Premonition.

My favorite line from this video involves the name SWERY:

GRAHAM: Maybe it's a keyboard layout we're not familiar with.
PAUL: Oh yeah, SWERY, it's where the F, U, C, and K keys are all right beside each other so you can hit them with one hand.

All in all, once again, nice job, Graham and Paul. I can only wonder what the second part of Deadly Premonition will be like... can't be any worse than the pre-title stuff, right?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here