Editor's Note: Everyday Gamer

Everyday Gamer

A day in the life of a gamer.

Read Full Article

Russ Pitts:
/Fingergun

Every week you have me pointing at the screen with the finger gun with a big grin on my face when i read your editors note.

it makes my Day =D

If I may quote Waynes World 2, 'If you build it, they will come'.

"Most of all, though, we learned that behind the games, the hype and the stereotypes, there is a vast ocean of humanity - millions of individuals - each as unique as a snowflake, and all fascinating in their own their own way"

This is sentence is laaaame for several reasons, the amusing echo first of all.

MatsVS:
"Most of all, though, we learned that behind the games, the hype and the stereotypes, there is a vast ocean of humanity - millions of individuals - each as unique as a snowflake, and all fascinating in their own their own way"

"Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."

What? Oh come on! Someone had to do it. :)

The Imp:

MatsVS:

"Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."

What? Oh come on! Someone had to do it. :)

Of course. I was going to quote Full Metal Jacket, but whatever.

Can't wait to read the issue, especially the OCD article, having OCD myself.

Never actually read one of these types of issues yet, but the note got me excited.

Also, when I came here, one of the first things I noticed that I thought was so awesome was the notion of badges. As a former scout and (current) obsessive completionist, I was blown away. (By that and the awesome writing/articles of course!)

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here