Critical Miss: #2

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

i will treasure that last panel for ages

Alright i'm sold, I am officially a fan of this comic. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go put my copy MAG next to Bioshock and see what happens.

It's a shame Sazh wouldn't do this is when I played it, it would have made it oh so better. Two games I would like to see cross-pollinate with each other

Dragon Quest and GTAIV. I would love to see slimies in that game.

The rage!
It's so intense :D

I'll have a talk to the Escapist Honchos about changing it back to jpegs. I look like an absolute dong doing so because I had to convince them to go with gif in the first place because ahem "it looks better with solid colours".

There's my monthly output of wrong right there.

Oh and I just have to share this.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It's by the insanely talented Psudonym of Escapist Radio Theatre. Thanks for making us look bad Psudonym!

I like the comic so far, but the interface is really bad. There's no webcomic out there that doesn't have, at the very least, forward and back buttons.

Either the Escapist needs to allow for that sort of thing, or this comic would be better off hosted somewhere else, with the escapist only providing a link every week.

...Yeah now I know I'm gonna like this comic. My combo would be Left 4 Dead 2 and Rachet and Clank: A Crack in Time (Spiral of Death would just flood the world with blood)

Awesome comic, reminds me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZszN2aB-Bo&feature=PlayList&p=8D6F7CC6F03A7E84&playnext_from=PL&index=4

Question, how do I post art and videos directly in the forums (without making to take a link detour)?

best.......thing...........EVAR!

Jaranja:
Quite the generalization there, about JRPG's. I don't like the comic, now.

Quite the irony there, doing to the comic what it did to JRPGs.

Another miss (no pun intended). I just can't find this comic funny. I feel the art style is inconsistent and the humor is bland. Also, there's too much dialogue.

I Demand an archive for this. I love this comic and it will be a pain if i have to always use the search bar to look for past comics.

well it was bound to happen sometime

great work

I do know we have an archive coming guys and that'll probably entail some back/forward buttonage. I'm really thrilled with all the responses I've been geting and, with a couple of exceptions, even the criticsm has been constructive and good natured. Thanks a bundle.

Wow this comic is genuinely hilarious.

I wonder, if I combine all the good games that I own, will I be able to summon The Gaming God?
And if I combine all of Bioware's games I may summon Gaming Jesus :D

Fun comic! Somebody said panel three was "too wordy", I do not agree.

Brainst0rm:

Jaranja:
Quite the generalization there, about JRPG's. I don't like the comic, now.

Quite the irony there, doing to the comic what it did to JRPGs.

That is the point.

hey good comic, im gonna enjoy this =P

Well it seems that everyone is quite enjoying this series. I must say i do as well.
Welcome to the Escapist and may many lolz and lmaos come your way.

this is a pretty great comic strip. :)

hehe. this is pretty good

PumpItUp:
In the window behind the two, is...is that a BEAR?

Yeah, he used to work at Sebben, Sebben & Sebben until...well he told us not to ask about it and since he's a bear we don't pressure him too much.

That's awesome! Made me smile!

Dude, I would totally play FF13 if I got to rip the heads off of chocobos. For added points, I also want to disembowel a gorram moogle.

Also, yeah, nice to see someone actually calling out God of War III for its shitty ending. I mean, it was pretty and stylized and everything, but seriously? Hope? Fuck you, Athena.

I like the balance between text and action you have achieved in this comic. Keep it up.

I need a wallpaper of that last panel.

This is pretty good! Thumbs up from me :D

Nice comic :-) More content on the escapist is always good :D

I forgot about the whole contest, nice to see we're getting more comics here now.

Oh ho ho ho! I'm beginning to enjoy this series! I see great things ahead

dehawaiiansupaman:

Seconded

One can only dream of such an AWESOME thing to occur.

Urgh76:

dehawaiiansupaman:

Seconded

I'll ask Cory if he's got the HD panel stashed somewhere and see what I can do with it.

Edit: You don't want the panel we used for the comic because if you look carefully Sazh has 3 eyebrows. Fuck.

During the contest weren't there like 4 of the comics in this series?

I specifically remember one where she's playing army of two and the screen explodes and she has a beard. Where is that? I was looking for it the other day.

edit: anyways I'm glad these started coming out, I really like them :)

AC10:
During the contest weren't there like 4 of the comics in this series?

I specifically remember one where she's playing army of two and the screen explodes and she has a beard. Where is that? I was looking for it the other day.

edit: anyways I'm glad these started coming out, I really like them :)

When the archive goes up it'll have all of the competition entires in there. We just didn't want to run comics that have already been seen.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here