Critical Miss: #2

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Not too impressed... did not find this overly amusing. I won't go on, though. I'm not sure how to be constructive in my criticism here. Just do not like what I've read.

Ha ha, nice one

Press O to make Chocobo Tenders? I wonder what happens if you leave GTA4 on a shelf with Wii games?

Ok that actually made me laugh quite a bit :-D

dehawaiiansupaman:
I need a wallpaper of that last panel.

What resolution did you need buddy?

Is Yahtzee making these comics or has bashing JRPGs became an accepted norm for gaming journalism?

Grey Carter:

dehawaiiansupaman:

1600x900 would be awesome though I'm not really particular on it. Cool with any rez really.

I didn't want to bitch about last weeks strip as it was first time out but his weeks was awesome. Onward and upward!

Grey Carter:

AC10:
During the contest weren't there like 4 of the comics in this series?

I specifically remember one where she's playing army of two and the screen explodes and she has a beard. Where is that? I was looking for it the other day.

edit: anyways I'm glad these started coming out, I really like them :)

When the archive goes up it'll have all of the competition entires in there. We just didn't want to run comics that have already been seen.

Cool stuff! Thanks for the reply and good luck with the comic!

dehawaiiansupaman:

Grey Carter:

dehawaiiansupaman:

1600x900 would be awesome though I'm not really particular on it. Cool with any rez really.

Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net

Enjoy.

Grey Carter:

dehawaiiansupaman:

Grey Carter:

dehawaiiansupaman:

Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net

Enjoy.

Awesome thanks

Here I was expecting this to be funny and get just another retread of the "western games are better than eastern games" thing.

That was awesome. Looking forward to more!

No Chocobos were harmed in the making of this comic

If you go back to one of the previous strips (as I have just discovered this comic and am now reading it through) the NAVIGATION BAR IS MISSING. I hope the web designer reads these comments. Funny strip btw sort of.

OMFG O.O ...poor Chocobo :(

*Puts Halo Reach nezt to DBZ games*

Upon returning to this comic for the second time,
I have an honest question. Why is Erin using an
xbox 360 controller for a game that is exclusive to
the PS3?
Just a curiosity.

It's good to see this comic's not made by a weeaboo. Also, I like the concept of games cross-contaminating.

I liked FF13. I don't think adding in God of War stuff would have made it better. It just would make it out of place for the franchise. JRPG's and WRPG's have different demographic audiences. The God of War directs it's attention toward the Hardcore male audience while the FF series goes after the regular male and female gamers.

In fact, a third of FF13's Fandom is female! They love the interaction of the characters! When everything settled FF13 was owned by 6.2 million people (after returns and such were made) that means at least 2,033,334 copies belong to a female.

God of War had the "hope" bit because that is part of the mythology of "Pandora's Box". After the evils were released in the original myth, what was left at the bottom of the box was hope. The writers were being extremely accurate about Pandora's Box and the mythos around it.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here